Critic My Bulking Cycle

kwantz

Awards
This is going to be my next cycle.. This will be my first go at using anadrol... i have done two 1-t/4AD cycles and 3 cycles which consited of the real deal... First cycle was Profina 1 CC eod. last cycle was 750 Test Cyp/week, 35 MG dbol/day, 150 mg fina EOD.....

I am 5"9 205 lbs. im not to sure about my body fat right now, my guess is inbetween 10-15%

Test Enanthate 800-1000mg /week weeks 1-12
Drol 50mg/100mg per day weeks 1-4 and then again during weeks 10-12 untill test enanthate is out of my system
Fina 100mg/day weeks 1-10

Lots of Nolva on hand

PCT

Nolva and Clomid

would it be a good idea to run Drol weeks 10-14 while my last shot of enanthate is shot on the 12th week while test enanthate is in my system then start PCT after week 14... Just curious because i will have alot of drol.
Also would the progesterone gynecomastia from fina and anadrol be bad? i have used fina with both cycle and it has been fine, is the progesterone gynecomastia with anadrol rare?.. Thanks in advance

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I gota tell you bro that I was less then thrilled with drol. Alot of people like it and even bigcat changed his tune on it but for the sides and amounts you have to take (I had to go to 150mg ed before it kicked in) I would just run prop and/or dbol at the front of your cycle. I wouldn't run it at the end at any rate. try prop