"GH"

powerseeker

Awards
Is HGH illegal?

Ive always thought it was, yet my powerlifting coach was trying to help me out (my bench sucks) and said I should go to such and such place and guy some "gh"
that all i had to do was ask for it because they had it behind the counter....
Now i asked him if it was legal or not, and he said it was.

So now im kinda confused, is 'gh' the samething as "hgh?" To my coach it seemed interchangable. And if they are not the same whats the differencce?

Also, like i said, my bench sucks balls. being able to bust out a 700 pound squat but struggling with 425 isnt cool. Is there any gear out there that would allow me to increase my bench to something respectable (500+) but not have me lose all the gains after I stop?
I dont want to do one cycle or whatnot, and then get to 550 or something, then when i stop taking it boom, i go back down to the 400s
thats basically the only thing thats really stopped me from looking in to gear.... i dont think i could handle the dropping strength like that haha

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand his recommendation. HGH is expensive and takes long time to manifest its benefits. I assume he is talking about something else. Whatever that is. Probably natural supplements that raise natural levels.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're already that strong, you obviously have your basic/intermediary/advanced techniques down... are you taking any supps outside of creatine/protein?

I haven't used it, but AnaBeta seems like it packs on some serious size... an honest stack would be AnaBeta, TCF-1 and Division 1 for strength gains. D1 has already manifested strength gains in while I'm CUTTING. It's pretty wild. Anyway, that's my suggestion.