Help with 3rd Prohormone cycle

d00fy

Awards
Hey yall i need help with my 3rd prohome cycle so far i did 2 m1t cycles 1st m1t cycle 10mg 4weeks ,2nd m1t cycle 15mg 6weeks both ran with 4ad

3rd cycle??? i am thinking of taking with with 1test aswell as 4ad, im not going to take two melthys ,but just wondering what everyone feels about throw the 1test with the m1t?

Last edited:
supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Works great, just watch for extreme pumps and lethargy.

d00fy

Awards
Works great, just watch for extreme pumps and lethargy.
the lethargy was a bitch on the 1st m1t cycle,but during the 2nd cycle i have been taking no-xplode and it worked,i was hyped during the day and awake.

Allot of debates on stacking 1test with m1t,people say there is no reason for it?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to agree with ss here. M1t and 1-test are two different animals. Go for it and see how you like it brother, it couldn't hurt. I would just watch out for the lethargy, and throw some 4-ad in there as well. :thumbsup:

d00fy

Awards
Awesome sounds good to me,il wait 2-3months,i wanna take it easy on the liver:p and do allot of liver supplements and such

Lich

Banned
Awards
Ya, and if u want to rlly take it easy on ur liver, try not to run the m1t longer than 4 weeks again, 2-3 would be sufficient at 10-15mgs + 4ad and 1test. U can run the 4ad and 1test a little longer if ud like.

Flip

Flip

Awards
Hey yall i need help with my 3rd prohome cycle so far i did 2 m1t cycles 1st m1t cycle 10mg 4weeks ,2nd m1t cycle 15mg 6weeks both ran with 4ad

3rd cycle??? i am thinking of taking with with 1test aswell as 4ad, im not going to take two melthys ,but just wondering what everyone feels about throw the 1test with the m1t?
I just started a cycle using both m1t and hydroxy test. I have to say that after ony 5 days on, this stack beats the hell out of 4ad/m1t alone. After 5 days body weight up 5 1/2 lbs. and body composition is awsome. I'm not sure why this stack is not more popular. At this point no lethargy maybe the 4ad transdermal vs the oral I used in previous cycle.

I plan on running m1t @ 5mg ed for 3 to 4 weeks and the hydroxy test for 6 weeks for a total 6 week cycle.

m1t by UG Labs
hydroxy test is Legal Gear with 4ad added in. Using 3 pumps twicwe daily.

Give it a shot you like it.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 1
Pro Bodybuilding 2
Supplements 6
Anabolics 8