Just started.

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%

Just started.

Hey, New to the Forums, but I have decided to start my first cycle. Right now using Finaflex 1-Andro and MMV3, MMV3 im up to 4 pills a day and 3 pills of Fina right now.

I`m 5'9, 165 lbs and have been lifting and working out since i was 13 or 14 (Im 21 now). Just curious on how my Diet should look for using these supps, the same as a natural bodybuilder? I`m going for gaining muscle, but I would like to (as most people do) keep my gut as small as possible haha but with decent gains all around.

Currently taking a liver support supplement, and hawthorne berry pill as well (not sure on what dosage i should need) but takign these until Cycle support shows i nVIA the mail ( should be about 2 more days).

Deciding on weather or not to start taking the Formadrol Extreme now (durring cycle) and the lower end dose just for pre-cautionary measures and then use the Finaflex Revolution Black as pct? or what? Honestly Im not too well educated in this area. I just have both procuts, so why not put them to use?

Any tips, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and i did search around the forums a bit before posting.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

why did you start taking all this sh1t before you knew what you were doing?? Your 21 and using anabolics?? why, ? you still have lots of natural T in your body??

Dont take your formadrol now, save it for pct with the rev. black. Also get some DAA for pct, you will need it, its very cheap + effective. Stop this cycle at 4wks, keeping it short wont allow you to mess your hormones up as much.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%

so you've been training for almost 10 years and only weigh 165lbs?

in my opinion, you've dicked around in the gym and since you've got no discipline, poor diet, and poor training; you want to juice.

good luck with all that

strong first post
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%

I have made it to 180 naturally, at about 10-12% and due to other goals i came back down to about 160% at like 8%. My diet isnt horrible,I know WHAT to eat (i actually eat clean) Just not sure what Macro`s I should hit while on this cycle. i was just wondering what/if any difference there is between dieting on and off these products. AND I did some research not as much as i should have, before deciding to take these, and I just found this site the other day. Apologies for the post, but thanks for the feedback, and yea, I only planned on a 4 week cycle.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%

how long does it take you to wash your food?

what do you expect out of this cycle?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%

If by asking that, are u asking if i eat strictly organic? Well not STRICTLY organic.

From this cycle I want to just get some strength and size, a gain of a possible LEAN 5 lbs. Maybe im ignorant in that aspect, yes its true i have no experience with it and I`m not sure what to expect.I just know some people that these have worked well for, no excuse for ignorance though i suppose.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%

you could get those kind of results from a decent calorie surplus and no chemical help
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%

Honestly, your right... Im HOPING...for more than that i guess. Im not running the cycle long, i guess i was just curious on the use of these products and what it could offer me, as I have some friends who have had some good success with these products and others. Granted, they are older than me, so my age is definitely something i should have considered. Now if my older friends just understood how to diet for each of their goals they`d have amazing physiques, but then again, who couldn't use a little clean up in their diet?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just started 5/3/1
    By Chico222 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 09:55 PM
  2. Help: Getting started the right way
    By BloodPoolKid in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 03:39 AM
  3. Please Help Started M1t
    By jASON27 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10