PH's and cholesterol

jmoney02

Awards
Just wondering if there were any PH's on the market that wont mess with your cholesterol. My total numbers arent bad but my HDL levels are very low. Thanks.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I think that pretty much every PH messes with your cholesterol, blood pressure, etc. it's just that some mess with them more than others. The only way people are going to know for sure if there isn't any effect is by having a blood panel and the beginning and end of the cycle (before PCT) and I don't think many people have done this.

You could try using a mild PH (Epi, hdrol, etc.) and use cycle support but a better option is to remain natty while getting your HDL to a normal level and then look at using a PH in the future.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
If your HDL levels are low, then I would recommend trying to get some healthier fats in your diet. You can also try getting on a cycle support supplement just to use for the health benefits. N2Guard, Cycle Assist, Organ Shield, etc.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Just wondering if there were any PH's on the market that wont mess with your cholesterol. My total numbers arent bad but my HDL levels are very low. Thanks.
Niacin is pretty good at raising HDL

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very low as in below normal? I wouldn't cycle anything until you can get your HDL back up and keep it there consistently. So called "mild" orals like Hdrol/Epi/ even non-methylated ph's like furuza will lower HDL.

jmoney02

Awards
They're "below normal" low. guess I'll stay natural for the time being. Do supps like Prime goof with cholesterol levels?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
no, or at least they shouldnt. Its tough to say what will happen with each individual tho

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
It is extremely difficult to raise HDL. You would need to do cardio daily and even then you may not raise it much. Usually a doc would try to lower your LDL even if it was within normal to maintain a certain ratio. I have low HDL myself.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is extremely difficult to raise HDL. You would need to do cardio daily and even then you may not raise it much. Usually a doc would try to lower your LDL even if it was within normal to maintain a certain ratio. I have low HDL myself.
A respected member on here (or perhaps the Primordial forums?) showed bloods where LDL was lowered and HDL was raised after using Androhard. Could have something to with this.