Help... Nipple discharge

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
Hey, I have been running test c at 600mg a week for 7 weeks thus far.

I just noticed a slight amount of clear liquid come from my nipple just now. I seems to be able to produce more by squeezing.

Something to be concerned about ?

Thanks!

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like your test c may be something else. Leaky nipples are a sign of prolactin and that's not typical of test.

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
Thanks for the reply guys!

Just thought I would add some more info:

- I have been taking liquidex at .5 ml daily as an AI
- I have been a lite paranoid about gyno since starting and I have been squeezing my nips quite a bit since starting my cycle.

I have been reading on some other sites, and most people just recommend to stop squeezing my nipples. I have a ton of Nola on hand... Would it be helpful to start running it for a while, or find something specific for prolactin?

Why B6?

woodbear

Awards
I had your problem too, but after havoc pct with nolva, but prolactin levels ok according to bloodtest. But my estrogen levels where high
I`ve used half a nolva tab a day, 10mg along gasparis novedex xt 2 pills. After 6 days, discharge and itching went away.

problem is, how do I get of the nolva for good, as soon as I take a day off, itching returns.. split the pills into 5mg to taper further off? or start taking eod?

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
This is true,the more you aggrevate it by toching it the worse it will get
Sound advice guys!

I'm going to leave it for a week and see what happens. I go into such a habit of checking and grabbing at them... Thinking about it now I am sure thats the cause.

Thanks again!

woodbear

Awards
i left mine for 6 days to, nothing comes out when sqeezing today, but still feel itching when of nolva, psychological perhaps?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply guys!

Just thought I would add some more info:

- I have been taking liquidex at .5 ml daily as an AI
- I have been a lite paranoid about gyno since starting and I have been squeezing my nips quite a bit since starting my cycle.

I have been reading on some other sites, and most people just recommend to stop squeezing my nipples. I have a ton of Nola on hand... Would it be helpful to start running it for a while, or find something specific for prolactin?

Why B6?
B6 reduces prolactin, which what you are experiencing.

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards