3/4in. Pin for delts?

searider

searider

Awards
Got some pins the other day, only thing is there 3/4in. long. Is that good enough for some Delt Shots?

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
The lower the body fat the better. Also the lower shot volume the better. 2ml in the delt with a 3/4 pin probably won't work...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yea, they should work. but if your 15% BF or greater than no. some ppl use 5/8's for delt's

xtreme1087

Awards
2ml in the delt with a 3/4 pin probably won't work...
Yeah, I don't think you want to go much over 1.5mls in the delts. A 3/4" needle should work just fine, but an inch would probably be preferred. I use a 1" needle for my delts shooting 1.5mls of a test/deca solution and haven't had any problems with my delts not retaining it. I do get very sore afterwards and it hurts during the injection. My delt spasms off and on during also. Need to get you some 1.5" pins so you can pin your glutes. They're a breeze. Haven't tried my quads yet. My stuff is pretty thick and I don't much care to hobble around for 3 days because my quads are too sore.

Everyone reacts differently and have their own ideas and methods. Trial and error. You have to find out what does and doesn't work for you. Good luck!

jizmo

Awards
I'm pretty much a pig and I just switched from glutes to delts.5/8 should be plenty. I don't get the soreness from a delt pin. I imagine glutes are the best based on the facr you really can't miss and the muscle mass

xtreme1087

Awards
I don't get the soreness from a delt pin. I imagine glutes are the best based on the facr you really can't miss and the muscle mass
I'm pretty sure it's my deca that makes me sore. My test e is pretty thin, but my deca looks pretty thick. I'm almost positive it's the deca that gets me sore.

searider

searider

Awards
1.5ml in delts using that 3/4 pin....seems like a good deal, by the way 3/4 is bigger than 5/8 right? : )