Work Travel in the middle of PCt

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So, this issue just came up...

I got scheduled for an emergency work trip, out to California, and will have to catch a flight as I'm right in the middle of PCT... I'll be out from Thursday - Sunday and will have to fly. Problem is, I'm obviously taking my Nolva right now, and considering that's not 100% "legal", how do I go about not screwing my PCT up? Should I just continue with the Erase and other stuff and go without Nolva for a few days and just pick it back up when I'm back and can go back to taking it?

This is week 2 of PCT and I'm only taking 10mg a day now, so not horrible, but still, kinda iffy about it. Just go with it?

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
nolva's half life is about 5 days or so, so a few days not on it wont be the best but it will still be in your system.

I am guessing you have a liquid version?? Still take all other pct products and get back on the nolva when you return. Aside that, theres little you can do.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
why not take your nolva with you? I never had a problem with it, they never look at your supps. you could jut check it too.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Well, even if I do check it, you never know when something can go wrong, especially with things like this. If for some reason they stop me and I get caught I may be in a world of trouble, so would rather stray away from the chance that something like that happens...

Should I take a higher dosage before I go? Or just stick to normal?

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
May be take a 10mg's extra the day leave but thats it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cbr1000rr 35 and Older 5
A Anabolics 24
jtmass Anabolics 13
H Anabolics 6
L Anabolics 3