Post Cycle Insulin Use

MrL

MrL

Awards
Ive just finished a 12 week cutting cycle and will be starting my PCT in 1 weeks time. Im going to use insulin PWO at 10IU's 4 x per week for 5 weeks which is equal to the duration of my PCT.

Ive read that insulin use can help stimulate the natural production of test so this should be a bonus during my PCT but my main reason for using it to hopefully gain a little mass rather than lose any during my off cycle period.

Ive used insulin for a 4 week cycle before but gained more fat than i really wanted too. Ive reduced the amount of slin this time and have restructured my diet plan to cut out any fats during my slin window.

My protocol this time is:

7:00: 70 g Dextrose 15mins prior to training
7:15-8:15 : Training
8:30: Novorapid 10iu, followed by 50g Whey Protein and 70g Dextrose
10:00: 50g Whey Protein
11:00: Oats Flapjack
01:00: 200g Chicken breast, 3 slices wholemeal bread and lettuce

My weight at the start of the PCT was 170lbs, after week 1 im up to 176lbs but my calories have increased by 1500 since i was cutting so the added glycogen and water will have made alot of the weight difference this week.

Ill keep this thread updated to see how my weight changes and will include pics at the end.

This was me at the start of my PCT (sorry about the effects i was playing with Photoshop to try and show the definition that was forming.) :D
September 2011 170 lbs.jpg