Just a thought...

Bicep23

Awards
If I wasn't looking to gain to much weight and get too bloated, would running 400 mg test e a week be the worst thing? Possibly for 16 weeks or so? Instead of 500 mg for 12 weeks? Really looking for the strength, mood, and libido increase, really don't need to gain 30 lbs...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I wasn't looking to gain to much weight and get too bloated, would running 400 mg test e a week be the worst thing? Possibly for 16 weeks or so? Instead of 500 mg for 12 weeks? Really looking for the strength, mood, and libido increase, really don't need to gain 30 lbs...
it wouldn't be bad long as your diet and training are correct.your libido might start to take a hit around week 5 though

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would the libido take a hit?
If E2 gets too high. Running a mild AI/Estrogen control like Sustain Alpha or Erase for the duration would work well to keep E2 from getting too high. If you respond poorly to wet steroids, you might need something stronger like letrozole or aromasin.

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
Did this cycle 2 years ago, 300mg EW for 16 weeks with the purpose of recomping and getting stronger without weight gain and to also increase my 100m time. One of my favorite cycles to date, side effect free, pct was a breeze and exceeded all my goals. Just make sure to have everything on hand before cycle, have an AI on hand just in case, but chances are you won't need it.

Bicep23

Awards
Did this cycle 2 years ago, 300mg EW for 16 weeks with the purpose of recomping and getting stronger without weight gain and to also increase my 100m time. One of my favorite cycles to date, side effect free, pct was a breeze and exceeded all my goals. Just make sure to have everything on hand before cycle, have an AI on hand just in case, but chances are you won't need it.
Awesome. Just what I'm looking for. Gonna run 400 for 16 weeks. What did u do for a pct?

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
Awesome. Just what I'm looking for. Gonna run 400 for 16 weeks. What did u do for a pct?
Basic pct, just ran natty test boosters for 6 weeks instead of 4.

Nolva- 60(1st day only)40/30/20/20
Sustain alpha
TCF-1
Bulk trib
Bulk fenugreek