Androgel 1.62% question

sniper80

sniper80

Awards
One pump of this contains 20.25 mg of testosterone. Is this enough to cause shutdown? Doctor wont prescribe ai or hcg.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are u wanting to only use one pump?

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
One pump of this contains 20.25 mg of testosterone. Is this enough to cause shutdown? Doctor wont prescribe ai or hcg.
Well the doc is prescribing it because you are testosterone deficient correct?

So you want to know if by taking that much Androgel that you might risk becoming a little bit more deficient? Or your concern is your endocrine system completely shutting down?

I took Androgel for almost 10 years and my balls never shrunk and I had 3 kids during this time period. (At least!)

The last 6 months I have been taking PP Androhard for TRT and my "ghoulies are still plump" (medical term)

sniper80

sniper80

Awards
one pump is what was prescribed to me. This is the stronger version of androgel. One pump of 1.62% equals almost two pumps of the original. I dont want to shutdown completely thats what im worried about. Test level is 400 on a reference scale of 250-1100.

roan4

roan4

Awards
Someone tell me. How much crap do the docs run u thru when u tell them u need test?

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
one pump is what was prescribed to me. This is the stronger version of androgel. One pump of 1.62% equals almost two pumps of the original. I dont want to shutdown completely thats what im worried about. Test level is 400 on a reference scale of 250-1100.
Well from my personal experience a total shutdown will not happen my friend

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They should routinely run bloodwork to check your levels including LH and FSH anyways. You shouldn't worry too much about it.