is there any way to get rid of some estro ?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i wonder if i can get rid of some of this estro that caused me to get gyno,ive already dropped m1,4add, but what about adding m5aa@30mged to reduce circulating estrogen ,or an A.I,maybe a weak one like some 6oxo i have left. im only trying to figure this out because ive got approx. 10 wks to go.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
4ad prop/oht/hydrox. nandro and was also m1,4add,got some gyno and ive been takeing nolva@60MG. ED.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
60mg nolva for how long now? Run the 60ED until it subsides. And then run it at 20mg ED/EOD for the remainder.

You're using Nandro?? What is that? You mean a Nordiol product or deca? It could be progesterone/prolactin fed too. If you're having problems with bloat in general then get some a-dex, or some other aromatase inhibitor. 6OXO wouldn't be a wise choice here.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
jergo its hydroxy nandrolone, and i am takeing 60mg. of nolva ed. then plan to take it @10mg ed fo the remainder of th cycle.
oh , i dont know if i mentioned im takeing 250iu's hcg :pin skip 2 days then pin. during this cycle.
also i think i read somewhere that if you take hcg at the end of a cycle[like i did 3.75 mnths ago }, the estrogen can rebound later on , does anybody know for sure?. and if so i think thats how this started.. because my r. tit hurt for weeks[b4 this cycle],[ if possible from estragen rebound] and my gains at that point seemed to be melting away the harder i w.o,.....now a couple of weeks later i just finished loading and gyno. but thank god for nolva , its going away but slowly.
thanks

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
jergo its hydroxy nandrolone, and i am takeing 60mg. of nolva ed. then plan to take it @10mg ed fo the remainder of th cycle.
oh , i dont know if i mentioned im takeing 250iu's hcg :pin skip 2 days then pin. during this cycle.
also i think i read somewhere that if you take hcg at the end of a cycle[like i did 3.75 mnths ago }, the estrogen can rebound later on , does anybody know for sure?. and if so i think thats how this started.. because my r. tit hurt for weeks[b4 this cycle],[ if possible from estragen rebound] and my gains at that point seemed to be melting away the harder i w.o,.....now a couple of weeks later i just finished loading and gyno. but thank god for nolva , its going away but slowly.
thanks
You can use it at the end of the cycle in order to help the testes get back some size, that is if you even need it....just don't use it during your PCT as it's mildly supressive on it's own.

I have no idea about the effects of HCG and supresssing E levels while using it, thus haven't ever heard of E levels rebounding when use is stopped either....I know a lot of people that run it @ 250/500mg twice/week up until the last day before PCT begins, and I've never heard of them complaining of an overload of E when eventually coming off...but who knows, you have some sort of info on it?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
could have swore that i read[that men that use hcg at the end of there cycle have more of a risk at developeing gyno,therefore use nolva while useing hcg to block the estrogen thats created,] that somewhere, owell.,just trying to figure things out better.ill readup on it more.