TCF-1?

Affliction2u

Awards
how well would this product work as a solo? or is it mainly for during and after cycle along with a pct?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the younger demographic (<25), it won't do too much unless you're hypogonadic. As an adjunct to PCT, it is fantastic.

Affliction2u

Awards
thanks for the feedback i really just wanna take some kind of test booster but im on a tight budget as of right now.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hmm I'm 24 and was gonna use tcf1 with erase for a cycle but now I've heard its not much good for me I'm gonna save my money thanks for being honest pp rep :) I always wanted to try a test boaster but I've been reluctant because my hair grows so fast and facial hair isn't that a sign your trest levels are high enough ?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm I'm 24 and was gonna use tcf1 with erase for a cycle but now I've heard its not much good for me I'm gonna save my money thanks for being honest pp rep :) I always wanted to try a test boaster but I've been reluctant because my hair grows so fast and facial hair isn't that a sign your trest levels are high enough ?
Not really as hair growth is more of an androgenic sign (DHT) than test. PhtyoTest would be a good stack for Erase. PM me for a coupon if interested.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the feedback i really just wanna take some kind of test booster but im on a tight budget as of right now.
As far as test boosters DAA (TCF-1) is one of your best options