Just want to see if my first cycle looks good.

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.81%

Just want to see if my first cycle looks good.

I just wanted to see if my cycle looked ok

1-ANABOLIC DRIVE
    3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one 160mg
    Bergamottin (6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin)(DHB) 50mg

WAR
    2a,17a-Dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one,17B-ol 12mg
    2,5(10)-diene-17-one 30mg

SSL Liver support

PCT
    sodium D-aspartic acid 1000mg
    Tribulus extracts 90% Saponins 45% Protodiocin 300mg
    DIM(diindolylmethane) 75mg
    6 bromodione 25mg
    3,5,7-trihtdroxy-4-methoxyflavone 92% 25 mg

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.81%

Any advice would helpout
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.5%

Quote Originally Posted by nsanegymfreak View Post
    Any advice would helpout
    superdrol is a bad idea for a first cycle (first ingredient in war). If you do end up running this even though you shouldnt please keep it to no more than 4 weeks and do not take more than 1 pill a day.

Also your pct needs a lotta help. Look into a serm. superdrol will shut you down hard and without a serm you greatly increase your chances of getting gyno
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by darsh89 View Post
    superdrol is a bad idea for a first cycle (first ingredient in war). If you do end up running this even though you shouldnt please keep it to no more than 4 weeks and do not take more than 1 pill a day.

Also your pct needs a lotta help. Look into a serm. superdrol will shut you down hard and without a serm you greatly increase your chances of getting gyno

x2x

superdrol is a bad idea for a 1st time. Epi strong or hellardol would be much better options. Also never used superdrol without a serm, your just asking for trouble.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.32%

Just outta curiosity, who makes the products. Also, if you're set on a superdrol clone, take something with only one compound. But I strongly agree with the others, bad choice for first Ph.

And get a serm, preferably clomid.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.81%

New dawn makes them and the liver is from SSL and the Pct from Dark side labs
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.4%

I'd just go with the war at one cap per day, then maybe go to 2 caps per day if you feel ok. Run it 30 days and get bloodwork. Definitely get an serm and an ai just to have on hand.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.32%

never heard of new dawn, can't even find it on google
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.81%

New dawn nutra is the company I got it from a guy at nutrishop
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.5%

New dawn nutra is the company I got it from a guy at nutrishop
    dont ever buy prohormones from nutrishop
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.81%

Well what should i do with them?
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.5%

Well what should i do with them?
    return them if you can and then buy 2 bottles of either hdrol, pmag or epi online and run it for 6 weeks with a serm pct. If you cant return it id just save it for another future cycle once you have a couple under your belt. Also if they tell you they dont take returns you could possibly threaten them by saying that they sold you a controlled substance (superdrol), that may freak them out enough to give you a refund but maybe not.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.81%

Which will give the best gains? And how should i run the dosage? And what should I use for liver support and Pct? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.5%

Which will give the best gains? And how should i run the dosage? And what should I use for liver support and Pct? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    theyre fairly similar. Pmag is considered a better bulker, both are great for strength. You could get 10-15 pounds of either easily. Id personally go with hdrol and run it 50/75/75/75/75/75 which you would need to bottles. If you did pmag id to 100 all six weeks in which case youd need 3 bottles

liver support use cycle support or cycle assist.

pct you need a serm for 4 weeks and can add in a test booster to help with libido
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Honestly, I don't know if you're ready for PH use. I spent well over a year just reading and researching before I even ventured in.

How old are you?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.81%

17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.4%

Superdrol isn't that bad... just take it low dose if it's your first time. You'll definitely blow up size and strength wise. Recovery isn't even that bad.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.81%

So just one a day for the superdrol? Should I take it in the morning with 1-ad or at night with 1-ad?
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.4%

So just one a day for the superdrol? Should I take it in the morning with 1-ad or at night with 1-ad?
    Yea, just take 1 per day of the WAR (contains superdrol), and take it in the morning for sure, as it can create a stim like effect that can make it hard to sleep. If you work up to 2 caps per day of the WAR, one in the morning, one in the afternoon. Also if you can take it 30-60 minutes before a workout, you'll notice some direct strength increase from it.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.5%

that is stupid, save the superdrol for once ur experienced, but if you want to be stubborn and run the superdrol then yes just one a day
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.5%

Quote Originally Posted by ripped_one View Post
    Yea, just take 1 per day of the WAR (contains superdrol), and take it in the morning for sure, as it can create a stim like effect that can make it hard to sleep. If you work up to 2 caps per day of the WAR, one in the morning, one in the afternoon. Also if you can take it 30-60 minutes before a workout, you'll notice some direct strength increase from it.
    superdrol is notorious for causing lethargy not a stim like feeling, it is completely irresponsible to encourage someone to run superdrol for a first cycle, especially telling him 2 caps (24 mgs) is acceptable
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.81%

Ok so I was thinking about all this and want to look into running CEL Pmag instead and doing CEL cycle assist with it and also Pct with CEL Pct assist also have some nolvadex on hand too. Dosage 50/75/75/75/75/75. Does this sound a little better for a first cycle?
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.4%

superdrol is notorious for causing lethargy not a stim like feeling, it is completely irresponsible to encourage someone to run superdrol for a first cycle, especially telling him 2 caps (24 mgs) is acceptable

#1 Superdrol is ok at low dose for a 1st timer.

#2 I said to start with 12mg, then experiment with 24mg if he feels ok after a couple of weeks.

#3 A LOT oral steroids cause some sort of temporary 'stim' like effect after 30-60 minutes. Dbol does. 1,4AD does. Winny does. Superdrol does. M1T does. You notice higher BP and increased heart rate, and for me and lots of other folks, it's hard to sleep (or at least sleep well) the first few hours after taking it.

#4 Yes, the lethargy is real, but it's a chronic thing that happens after the first 10-15 days on it. It's not an acute symptom, ie, taking a 20mg dose of SD then 30 minutes later feel really tired.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.4%

Ok so I was thinking about all this and want to look into running CEL Pmag instead and doing CEL cycle assist with it and also Pct with CEL Pct assist also have some nolvadex on hand too. Dosage 50/75/75/75/75/75. Does this sound a little better for a first cycle?
    Pmag would be really good IMO. Fairly mild, good gains all over. 6 weeks is probably a safe bet, but you might want to get bloodwork done after week 4 just to make sure liver and all is in good health.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%

i ran h-drol my first cycle for 6 weeks and gained almost 20 lbs. i like h-drol over epi. sucks cause i have a fair amount of epi and no h-drol at the moment. i really am interested in the 1-t lv if pp makes that again.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.93%

Everyone is giving good advice sorry bro but i don't think your ready for ph's yet, do some research first.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.86%

Post andro ban, superdrol is the only "legal" PH that did anything for me, I would skip all the others if you're sold on going with a PH.
    Just keep in mind that its a liver toxic steroid and needs a real PCT just like a cycle of test. Read up some more on PCT and cycle support and start off with a low dose and run it for a short period of time. Not sure what everyone's hang up is over using it for your first cycle but as long as you are fully aware of the risks then go for it. At 27 you should be able to decide if its with it or not.
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.9%

return them if you can and then buy 2 bottles of either hdrol, pmag or epi online and run it for 6 weeks with a serm pct. If you cant return it id just save it for another future cycle once you have a couple under your belt. Also if they tell you they dont take returns you could possibly threaten them by saying that they sold you a controlled substance (superdrol), that may freak them out enough to give you a refund but maybe not.
    thats funny as hell. never thought about tryin that one. wonder if it would work if i take half the bottle first?
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.5%

Quote Originally Posted by rebelhead View Post
    thats funny as hell. never thought about tryin that one. wonder if it would work if i take half the bottle first?
    possibly, just make something up like that u didnt know what this was then u found out they sold u a steroid that happens to be a controlled substance and then complain of liver and ed problems and blame them.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.9%

Quote Originally Posted by apoxtle View Post
    i ran h-drol my first cycle for 6 weeks and gained almost 20 lbs. i like h-drol over epi. sucks cause i have a fair amount of epi and no h-drol at the moment. i really am interested in the 1-t lv if pp makes that again.
    iron labs halo xt is $22.99. i havent tried this one but people claim its legit. i have some of their epi clone and it feels real. this company had lab reports on their products i am told.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.5%

Quote Originally Posted by icon0561 View Post
    Post andro ban, superdrol is the only "legal" PH that did anything for me, I would skip all the others if you're sold on going with a PH.
    Just keep in mind that its a liver toxic steroid and needs a real PCT just like a cycle of test. Read up some more on PCT and cycle support and start off with a low dose and run it for a short period of time. Not sure what everyone's hang up is over using it for your first cycle but as long as you are fully aware of the risks then go for it. At 27 you should be able to decide if its with it or not.
    its a controlled substance as of just recently, so no longer "legal" like some of the rest. the reason he shouldnt go with superdrol first is because he can get great results with something a lot more mild. If he starts with superdrol then whats next? Its kinda like you wouldnt take morphine for somethign when advil would suffice
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.9%

possibly, just make something up like that u didnt know what this was then u found out they sold u a steroid that happens to be a controlled substance and then complain of liver and ed problems and blame them.
    ya, and after they refund tha money, wait a day or two and order 3 more bottles of the same thing.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.5%

Quote Originally Posted by rebelhead View Post
    ya, and after they refund tha money, wait a day or two and order 3 more bottles of the same thing.
    exactly, this is my usual approach with supplements. I "try" about 3/4 of the bottle from gnc, vitaminshoppe, or one of the local stores and then return it for a full refund on day 29. If it was any good i then order it online for half price
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.86%

its a controlled substance as of just recently, so no longer "legal" like some of the rest. the reason he shouldnt go with superdrol first is because he can get great results with something a lot more mild. If he starts with superdrol then whats next? Its kinda like you wouldnt take morphine for somethign when advil would suffice
    I just don't see the point in wasting money on something that works half as well. It all comes down to what the OP wants to gain and what risks he's willing to take. If hes fine with toxicity and lethargy then go with superdrol. Starting off slow is more in regards to dosages of compounds and not the compounds themselves. You don't start off with 1g of test a week without knowing if you sensitive to gyno or other side affects but you also don't work your way up to trying that compound by running 3 or 4 weaker compounds first.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

lol id be too nervous to take sd for my first cycle haha
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.5%

I just don't see the point in wasting money on something that works half as well. It all comes down to what the OP wants to gain and what risks he's willing to take. If hes fine with toxicity and lethargy then go with superdrol. Starting off slow is more in regards to dosages of compounds and not the compounds themselves. You don't start off with 1g of test a week without knowing if you sensitive to gyno or other side affects but you also don't work your way up to trying that compound by running 3 or 4 weaker compounds first.
    saying that hdrol or pmag works half as well as superdrol is ludicrous. Many people put on 10-15 pounds on a 6 week cycle of hdrol or pmag. Sure guys put on that same weight in 4 weeks on sd but also encounter significantly more sides. For me putting on that weight over 6 weeks instead of 4 makes is much easier to maintain as well
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.86%

saying that hdrol or pmag works half as well as superdrol is ludicrous. Many people put on 10-15 pounds on a 6 week cycle of hdrol or pmag. Sure guys put on that same weight in 4 weeks on sd but also encounter significantly more sides. For me putting on that weight over 6 weeks instead of 4 makes is much easier to maintain as well
    I was being generous with half as well. For me it was about a third as well. Out of Hdrol, Bold, Pplex, Havoc tren x and SD, superdrol was the only one that made any serious strength and weight gains. The rest were noticeable but not worth the price tag by any means. I guess we are the opposite as I would rather run something toxic for a short period of time rather than a longer period of time. Ive never had any differences in holding gains on a long vs a short cycle. For me, lean muscle gains are the same regardless of how long it takes you to get them.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.5%

I was being generous with half as well. For me it was about a third as well. Out of Hdrol, Bold, Pplex, Havoc tren x and SD, superdrol was the only one that made any serious strength and weight gains. The rest were noticeable but not worth the price tag by any means. I guess we are the opposite as I would rather run something toxic for a short period of time rather than a longer period of time. Ive never had any differences in holding gains on a long vs a short cycle. For me, lean muscle gains are the same regardless of how long it takes you to get them.
    yes we react very different indeed to them. that sucks that phera and tren didnt to much for you. ill be running some bold soon, i hope it doenst dissappoint
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.81%

Are helladrol and hdrol the same?
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.4%