Trenazone and Pmag stacking questions

T

TheMaharaja

Awards
The goal here is weight gain. I have three solid weeks of no school/work, and I plan on just eating/lifting/resting. no drinking (I know I know)

1. How effective would it be just to run a cycle on Trenazone rather than Tren and PMag? I heard Tren is a very dry compound so I thought using it with the pmag would help alleviate some pain on my body. And I thought it might better to save a bottle of tren for half a year or so, for a cutting cycle. I dont want to buy another bottle of pmag.

2. Does this cycle look good?

Tren: 1/1/1.5/1.5
Pmag: 50/50/75/75

PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10

I plan on using hawthorne berry, cycle assist, cycle support, glucosamine, fish oils, multis, etc before and during cycle.

Im not opposed to using the pmag for only 3 weeks and/or extending the cycle to 5 weeks. I have school/work after the 3 weeks but I still have a good schedule for lifting regularly.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
75/75/75/75/75 for p mag, leave trenazone where it's at. Cycle assist and cycle support are the same thing

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
is this your 1st cycle?? If so just do p mag for 6wks @ 75mg. by day 12-13 you will be seeing gains, by day 20 things will be great. Add a AI to pct along w/ a t booster.

T

TheMaharaja

Awards
Thank you for the help so far. This isnt my first cycle. I already bought the trenazone so Im hesitant to buy 2 bottles of pmag. hMm, I was hesistant to buy the letro but I guess I should.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
why letro?? do you have gyno?? or are you very prone to it?? Adex or aromasin would be my choices. they still pack a punch but wont be overkill.

FYI, 1 bottle of p mag is a waste, its very similar to Halo/h drol/helladrol (whatever you call it) and will take a little bit of begin working. So 4wks @ 50mg wont do dick. thats why everyone runs it 6wks, its also very cheap if you know where to look. last i saw it was 26.99

T

TheMaharaja

Awards
why letro?? do you have gyno?? or are you very prone to it?? Adex or aromasin would be my choices. they still pack a punch but wont be overkill.

FYI, 1 bottle of p mag is a waste, its very similar to Halo/h drol/helladrol (whatever you call it) and will take a little bit of begin working. So 4wks @ 50mg wont do dick. thats why everyone runs it 6wks, its also very cheap if you know where to look. last i saw it was 26.99
No gyno here, but read so much about letro I assumed it was the top choice. Would it be fine to use adex at .25 mg/day on cycle, and then just use nolvadex for PCT, and then 4 weeks of the AI after PCT?

Yeah, I saw the pmag for the same price too. I will probably end up getting two bottles.

T

TheMaharaja

Awards
I hope its not against the rules to bump this thread, but it would be dumb to make another thread.

Any concerns with delayed gno - should I have cabergoline on hand? I dont think Im prone to gyno. I was an idiot once and took epi without any SERM and was fine, apart from losing most of my gains.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tylerdurdin Cycle Logs 0
jason267 Anabolics 8
R Anabolics 3
TomGreen Anabolics 13
M Anabolics 4