Trenazone and Pmag stacking questions

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Trenazone and Pmag stacking questions

The goal here is weight gain. I have three solid weeks of no school/work, and I plan on just eating/lifting/resting. no drinking (I know I know)

1. How effective would it be just to run a cycle on Trenazone rather than Tren and PMag? I heard Tren is a very dry compound so I thought using it with the pmag would help alleviate some pain on my body. And I thought it might better to save a bottle of tren for half a year or so, for a cutting cycle. I dont want to buy another bottle of pmag.

2. Does this cycle look good?

Tren: 1/1/1.5/1.5
    Pmag: 50/50/75/75

PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10

I plan on using hawthorne berry, cycle assist, cycle support, glucosamine, fish oils, multis, etc before and during cycle.

Im not opposed to using the pmag for only 3 weeks and/or extending the cycle to 5 weeks. I have school/work after the 3 weeks but I still have a good schedule for lifting regularly.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

75/75/75/75/75 for p mag, leave trenazone where it's at. Cycle assist and cycle support are the same thing
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

is this your 1st cycle?? If so just do p mag for 6wks @ 75mg. by day 12-13 you will be seeing gains, by day 20 things will be great. Add a AI to pct along w/ a t booster.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Thank you for the help so far. This isnt my first cycle. I already bought the trenazone so Im hesitant to buy 2 bottles of pmag. hMm, I was hesistant to buy the letro but I guess I should.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

why letro?? do you have gyno?? or are you very prone to it?? Adex or aromasin would be my choices. they still pack a punch but wont be overkill.

FYI, 1 bottle of p mag is a waste, its very similar to Halo/h drol/helladrol (whatever you call it) and will take a little bit of begin working. So 4wks @ 50mg wont do dick. thats why everyone runs it 6wks, its also very cheap if you know where to look. last i saw it was 26.99
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    why letro?? do you have gyno?? or are you very prone to it?? Adex or aromasin would be my choices. they still pack a punch but wont be overkill.

FYI, 1 bottle of p mag is a waste, its very similar to Halo/h drol/helladrol (whatever you call it) and will take a little bit of begin working. So 4wks @ 50mg wont do dick. thats why everyone runs it 6wks, its also very cheap if you know where to look. last i saw it was 26.99
    No gyno here, but read so much about letro I assumed it was the top choice. Would it be fine to use adex at .25 mg/day on cycle, and then just use nolvadex for PCT, and then 4 weeks of the AI after PCT?

Yeah, I saw the pmag for the same price too. I will probably end up getting two bottles.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I hope its not against the rules to bump this thread, but it would be dumb to make another thread.

Any concerns with delayed gno - should I have cabergoline on hand? I dont think Im prone to gyno. I was an idiot once and took epi without any SERM and was fine, apart from losing most of my gains.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. hdrol?pmag?mlmg?pmag?trenazone ? what to use?
    By mrball33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 02:08 PM
  2. stacking questions and protocols
    By rojasdave in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 11:06 AM