Steroid for man boobs.

kropotkin

Awards
I am fat and while I am trying to lose weight it does not seem to be proportionally coming from my chest (I was 350 now I am 230). Sadly I live in the USA and have no health insurance, and I am a student so I have no money. I checked and I do not think I have gyno. Is there anything, I posted this in the steroid section because I figured that is my last hope, that will drop the weight from this area. My only option after this is to stab myself in the breasts and pull the fat out (this way the hospital has to accept me). Please someone help.

Edge

Awards
I am fat and while I am trying to lose weight it does not seem to be proportionally coming from my chest (I was 350 now I am 230). Sadly I live in the USA and have no health insurance, and I am a student so I have no money. I checked and I do not think I have gyno. Is there anything, I posted this in the steroid section because I figured that is my last hope, that will drop the weight from this area. My only option after this is to stab myself in the breasts and pull the fat out (this way the hospital has to accept me). Please someone help.
Ummmm dude whats your body fat %? I very much so think its high which is why you still have fat deposits there.Otherwise perhaps go the legal way and use like lipoderm or something of the sort.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Dam,stay away from chemcals IMO,honestly if I were you I would seek out someone like Bobo and have him design a program for you.I understand money is tight but he seems very reasonable and he has the knowledge to help you..

Keep your diet real clean and up the cardio, keep it simple and in time you will get results..I myself came out of retirement 11 months ago and lost 70lbs of fat and put on about 30 lbs of muscle.My biggest fear was losing weight to quickly and havinf loose skin..I lost the weight slooowwwwly painfully slow but my skin is nice and tight...Good luck but stay away from chems..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Weight never leaves proportionately, we all have our trouble spots... but thinking there is some wonder chemical that can help you with spot-burning... that's not goint to happen... you just need to keep on truckin and it will come off eventually unless it is gyno. Were you fat through puberty?

ManBeast

kropotkin

Awards
Edge, I doubt lipoderm works. I will look into it.

MadMan, I don't want to use them I just can't handle the fat there anymore. I am thinking of using clen but haven't done enough research.

-2z-, I am 5'9"ish.

ManBeast, "Were you fat through puberty?" Yes I was. I know there is no magic chem but I was hoping you guys might know something safer then DNP. I have found it and I really don't want to use it. I will though before giving myself surgery if need be.

Thanks for the replys.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try out the Lipoderm first as it would be the safest...read a couple of threads on the matter I think Mancolt was going to use it for the same purpose, try PMing him and see. I've tried Clen before and it's very good, but started giving me shortness of breath so haven't used any in a long time. Never tried DNP, read some things that steared me away from it. If you do try it be careful...

spooler

Awards
MaDmaN gave you good advice, If I were you I would take it.

Additionally, why are you sad about living in the USA? It's much better that the third world ****-holes that are out there......

kropotkin

Awards
I am not sad about living in the USA, I am just sad that I live in a country that does not have health care (I don't want to start a political debate). I do not have any health insurance, so I can not be considered independent by my univ. and recieve more grants to be able to buy health insurance. I just simply can't afford $100's of dollars a year worth of insurance. If I am truely sick I can go to the health dept. but I can't really ever buy the drugs because there so outragous. I am a white male, no one is going to help me.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...no health insurance? Join the club! Health care in the US is the best IMO but who can afford it?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kropotkin I can sympathize with you. I had blood in my urine, and now have a $2400 medical bill, and the doctors couldn't even tell me what it was. At first they said it was a kidney stone, but when I had my cat scan they didn't find one. Maybe I had one and passed it, yeah well then I didn't need the damn cat scan!. I hate doctors. The health care system in this country is pathetic, the uninsured people get treated like ****. Trust me you are treated differently when you don't have health insurance because I have had health insurance and gone to the doctor and the treatment is like NIGHT AND DAY!

kropotkin

Awards
I'll give you that. I would rather get an operation done here then anywhere. It just plain sucks.

kropotkin

Awards
T-bone, I had a broke hand and the hospital turned me away! I had to go to another one. I drove across town almost crying cause my hand was bent backwards. I did scream at all of them but new it wasn't worth it and had to get to the hospital fast. I guess I could have gotten arrested and they would have had to accept me lol. Funny you have to get locked up to get medical treatment.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:rolleyes: affordable health care is an oxymoron in the states...

intense

Banned
Awards
I can say that a clen and winny cycle may give you some good results, if you put in the time and the cardio. You won't gain too much muscle, but it should help in the fat reduction...however, I don't know if you can safely run a cycle like this, unless you get a Lypid profile and a thyroid panel done, which cost major US dollars.

I feel you pain, If you think you have no outstanding illnesses or medical problems, then this would be safer than using T3

Get some taurine for the clen, it can cause heart tissue problems. ah yes this stuff is dangerous if you don't know what your doing.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I was fat through puberty as well, you will find that certain areas (the ones you got heavy at first especially if you are like me), will be incredibly difficult to notice changes in... You just have to start looking at the overall picture of yourself more and keep bustin ass. It took me a long time to realize how much I'd done, and ****, you've dropped more lbs than I have, so feel good about that and don't give up. Look into "normal" otc fatburners first before headin to the heavy ****.

ManBeast

ManBeast

bandit_193

Awards
T-bone, I had a broke hand and the hospital turned me away! I had to go to another one. I drove across town almost crying cause my hand was bent backwards. I did scream at all of them but new it wasn't worth it and had to get to the hospital fast. I guess I could have gotten arrested and they would have had to accept me lol. Funny you have to get locked up to get medical treatment.
I call BS on this, it is illegal for a hospital in the US to turn someone away in medical need, regardless of their financial situation...

That said, you want something less dangerous then DNP, keep doing what you've already done to lose 120lbs.

drei

Awards
That's the same thing I was thinking. You lost a hell of a lot of weight on your own. As a matter of fact iy would be great if you could post your diet and excercise routine to the board for all to share. Personally I'm impressed with what you have accomplished "on your own" so far. Just keep going with what is working for you now.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are a full time student your health insurance is free under your parents or guardians policy as long as your under the age of 25.

Awards
kropotkin I can sympathize with you. I had blood in my urine, and now have a $2400 medical bill, and the doctors couldn't even tell me what it was. At first they said it was a kidney stone, but when I had my cat scan they didn't find one. Maybe I had one and passed it, yeah well then I didn't need the damn cat scan!. I hate doctors. The health care system in this country is pathetic, the uninsured people get treated like ****. Trust me you are treated differently when you don't have health insurance because I have had health insurance and gone to the doctor and the treatment is like NIGHT AND DAY!
Almost the exact same thing just happened to my wife, except we have insurance and still got a bill! She saw the doctor at 3:30pm and the lab closed at 4:00pm so they said she had to come back the next day. Turns out her BS insurance has a clause that says that the lab stuff must be done the SAME day. Because it wasn't/couldn't be done, the insurance won't pay.

BTW, just send them $20/month for the bill. They can't come after you as long as you are paying on it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are a full time student your health insurance is free under your parents or guardians policy as long as your under the age of 25.
Ya I'm using it right now, too bad I turn 25 in march
Hey Kropotkin I had the same problem as you did, I got up to 370 my senior year. I was strong, but very over weight. I decided to join the Marines, and had to drop down to 212 to enlist. Well I lost 170 pounds in 6 months, and the last place I lost it at was the chest area. I just kept on going and never gave up. A couple of days after my birthday I shipped off to bootcamp at 200 pounds. I have since been out for almost a year now, and am a struggling student as well. I have learned though through the hardwork that it is possible to get lean, and healthy. I am now back up to 290, but have kept my bodyfat at 15%, which I plan on lowering even furhter soon. Just keep going man, you will get there.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Nothing will EVER replace patience, dedication, and hard work, period!

You seem to have lost a great deal of weight, good for you :) Don't go to extremes such as DNP or stabbing yourself in the fucking chest :rolleyes: just because you are getting impatient. You have done well in losing 120lbs, just keep it up and be patient. Tweak your diet, training, and supps to ensure you are still making steady progress and realize that this is a slow, steady process when done right.

Other than that, any psychological problems you may have with your body image may not be easily solved here. You have done well, just keep it up.

kropotkin

Awards
Intense. "I can say that a clen and winny cycle may give you some good results, if you put in the time and the cardio. You won't gain too much muscle, but it should help in the fat reduction"
Yes I am starting a clen/T3/m4ohn and going to see how that goes.

" call BS on this, it is illegal for a hospital in the US to turn someone away in medical need, regardless of their financial situation..."
CAll BS all you want. It may be illegal where you live but my mom tells me about it all the time at the University hospital she works at. They can't turn you away if your are about to die. If it is not life threating the ER can and will turn you away. It has happened to me in several states.

Bobo, "If you are a full time student your health insurance is free under your parents or guardians policy as long as your under the age of 25."
Where do you get that? That may be true with your insurance. I lost coverage with my dads when I turned 23.

Thanks for all the opinions guys. And encouragement! I keep chuging along..

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I guess I could have gotten arrested and they would have had to accept me lol. Funny you have to get locked up to get medical treatment.
So true, and the bill is picked up by the tax payers. I know some people I deal with who do just that. When they need to see a doctor, they commit a crime, or violate parole.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I think it depends on the policy, and/or state you live in. I know my son can have insurance under mine, but I have to pay just under $200.00 a month for him to be on the policy. Insurance is such a scam, and the medical bills are inflated to bleed them out.