M1T stacked with what?

Awards
I did a 3 week cycle of M1T (15mg/day) and gained a lot of weight with it. As soon as I went off it I lost all that weight. I figure that it was mostly water. I did not get any stronger or bigger. I'm wondering what I could stack it with that would help me to gain more muscle. I'm planning on a 2 week cycle this time.

tattoopierced1

just going off of your signature, but why are you wanting to bulk if you say your a fat ass? just curious... you can stack M1T with a 4AD for good results. I recommend trying a transdermal 1-Test/4AD. Also, you didnt post your PCT...do you have one?

Awards
I'm looking to build lean muscle mass. Although I could be thinner I am not too worried about it. I'm fat, but not that bad and I do have a hard time losing. I'm somewhat sarcastic in my sig ;)

I did Clomid for my PCT last time and this time I intend to use Nolva. I'm hoping that it will have fewer side effects.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well man, I would say that it was due to your pct that you lost all of your gains. You can stack it with 4-ad, and 4-oht in a transdermal if you like. I would seriously look at your diet because that is most important. Do some research on the board here before staring on another cycle.

HugeBB

Awards
Well man, I would say that it was due to your pct that you lost all of your gains. You can stack it with 4-ad, and 4-oht in a transdermal if you like. I would seriously look at your diet because that is most important. Do some research on the board here before staring on another cycle.
Agreed. If someone doesn't get any stronger or bigger off of 3 weeks of M1T, there is another problem that they need to work out first. Probably diet.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. If someone doesn't get any stronger or bigger off of 3 weeks of M1T, there is another problem that they need to work out first. Probably diet.
That's the most basic reason behind waiting until you're near your natural limit before you use steroids. If you don't have discipline down to maintain natural gains there's no way in hell you can maintain steroid gains. His diet is probably off, I agree.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1T is crap in my opinion. I didn't gain anything from it. I make gains naturally no problem. If anything it HINDERED my progress.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
M1T is crap in my opinion. I didn't gain anything from it. I make gains naturally no problem. If anything it HINDERED my progress.
The sides of m1t are pretty bad imo and make it almost not worth it.

Awards
What in my diet would INHIBIT growth besides lack of protien? I ate protien like it was going out of style. I had well over 300g/day.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I loaded up on protein while on cycle and continued off. did a good pct except I did not bring the carbs back. I gained lean muscle while on and lost it all pct. your body needs so much more while pct because your body is not as efficient. I wont make that mistake again. its a lot of work for me to gain so I want to keep it all.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
What in my diet would INHIBIT growth besides lack of protien? I ate protien like it was going out of style. I had well over 300g/day.
Protein isn't the whole game, especially during PCT. You need fat and carbs. From what I've read of other's experiences carbs are especially important for M1T. Your blood sugar goes through the floor with that stuff. So does good cholesterol. I may be doing M1T in a few months, I'm trying to get a diet set up that I can maintain that's heavy on the fish proteins and complex carbs to see how it works.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eating tons of protein isn't going to give you tons of muscle. Protein is important, but not as much as the bodybuilding community thinks.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Gotta disagree, even at 10mgs M1t and trans 4ad I felt like I could lift the entire gym. And this is while restricting calories and cutting down. I actually only wanted to maintain my strength while dieting, but ended up gaining strength so fast that people were starting to notice too much.

Overall I've lost probably 5% BF while keeping or gaining strength all from two, two weekm1t+4ad cycles with clen and nolva for PCT.

I plan on continuing this regime until I reach a nice 6-7% which will allow me to stay at relatively low bodyfat levels for the times when I do a clean bulk with a larger injectable cycle.

One note though, I previously was much stronger and I am convinced that muscle memory does have something to do with my easy gains from prohormones.

Awards
That would make sense. During my cycle I was very concious about getting plenty of food and carbs, but did not focus as much on the carbs and fat during the PCT as I did the protien. I tried to eat really clean and still shovel in the protein. Next time I will do it differently. Thanks for the help.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say your diet should be under more scrutiny during pct. Remember that you are no longer on a substance that is helping you gain mass, in fact you are in a pahse were it is harder than normal to keep muscle let alone build any.

VegasRobb

Banned
Awards
I am on my last week of m1t cycle right now i plan on taking 6-oxo for pct
what kind of diet should I have to maintain my gains.. ??

smizack

Awards
I can't believe you got noting from it. There must be something else going on. I've done 2 - 4 week 20mg/day cycles and off 4 weeks in between and gained 20 lbs total.

I only lost about 2 lbs average after each cycle, and my diet is anything but perfect. I gained both size and strength. Great stuff!

I'm gonna start my 3rd cycle September 1st.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
M1T is not for everybody. For some it works well, for others they experience too many sides, while others do not respond. The most important thing to consider is to make sure your training and diet are in check. If they are not, then you are expecting too much from a compound. Also, in most cases, your PCT will decide what your keep and what you'll lose.

cdy2179

Awards
the sides can be pretty bad, the cramps were horrible, but i started taking potasium pills in the 3rd week and the cramps were pretty much gone. the 4ad pretty much kept everything else in check, the pumps were outa this world but could be painful, and the 16lbs in 4 weeks wasn't bad either, kept 8lbs, with nolva. Just started my second cycle with a one week primer of 4ad leading into a 4 week m1t 4ad cycle. up 2 lbs. after the 4ad primer week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 40