Which ProHormones should i buy before the ban?

Romac

Romac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]So far i have collected a few bottles of m1t, 4ad, and 1ad which seem to be the most popular prohormones.

I am trying to decide which ones to buy before the ban kicks in.

I don't know if i should just get more 4-ad and m-1t or if i should maybe try some M-OHN or maybe even something else.

I can afford a few more bottles and was hoping some experienced people could help me decide on which ones to buy.

I'm 34 and just starting to workout again. I don't plan on using any of them until i get my diet and workout 150% dialed in. I want to bulk naturally for about 6 months so i can track everything, and build an optimal foundation of training and nutrition to maximize gains during my ph cycles.

all opinions regarding which prohormones to buy are welcome
[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]
thanks.
[/font]

Romac

Romac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
what are your goals?
good question :)

I want lbm gain ultimately, and don't plan on stacking too much although i may add 4-ad to an m1t cycle to negate lethargy if it is unbearable.

I'm also planning on keeping my dosage relatively low on my first few cycles.

I was thinking i would try a 6-oxo only cycle and see what that product has to offer and how my body reacts to a small increase in test, then i was going to do a low-dose 5-10mg m1t cycle (possibly adding 4-ad if i need it), and after that i don't really know.

My goal is to add 10lbs naturally if possible in the next 6 or 8 months. I'm hoping on some noob gains to help me accomplish this. Ultimately i'd like to be about 210lbs@8%bf in about 2 years.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
get some m4ohn maybe some 4oht, and mdien. those will keep you lean.
I think nolva would raise you test better than 6-oxo.

H

HugeBB

Awards
I want lbm gain ultimately, and don't plan on stacking too much
by "ultimately" I assume you mean you are going to follow a bulk/cut pattern. I see that you aren't too worried about sides (you have m1t), so I would suggest stocking up on m1t and 1-test powder. Powders are much cheaper than caps.

m1t and/or 1-test to bulk, and 1-test to cut. These 2 are great bases for any cycle, and are very cost effective (i.e. good for a stock up).

I was thinking i would try a 6-oxo only cycle and see what that product has to offer and how my body reacts to a small increase in test
I'd go with tribulus and/or ZMA to accomplish this.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
How many 1-test cycles would you run before the results starts deminitioning? I am asking because I am also stocking up and trying to figure out what else to stock on. So far I have:

10 UG M1T
150g 4AD
3 bottles 4AD
10g 1-test
7 4Derm
2 S1+
10g M5AA
4 bottles M5
2g MOHN

I believe I need more 1-test and MOHN and maybe M5AA but not sure how much should I stock on

H

HugeBB

Awards
How many 1-test cycles would you run before the results starts deminitioning? I am asking because I am also stocking up and trying to figure out what else to stock on. So far I have:

10 UG M1T
150g 4AD
3 bottles 4AD
10g 1-test
7 4Derm
2 S1+
10g M5AA
4 bottles M5
2g MOHN

I believe I need more 1-test and MOHN and maybe M5AA but not sure how much should I stock on
I would expect that as long as you take enough time off, 1-test will always work for you. Most people just like to take different things though. Something to break the monotony and get excited about. Things to use in different situations.

1-test is usually taken at about 300mg/day in a transdermal...so you've only got about enough for 1 cycle now.

Romac

Romac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
by "ultimately" I assume you mean you are going to follow a bulk/cut pattern. I see that you aren't too worried about sides (you have m1t), so I would suggest stocking up on m1t and 1-test powder. Powders are much cheaper than caps.

m1t and/or 1-test to bulk, and 1-test to cut. These 2 are great bases for any cycle, and are very cost effective (i.e. good for a stock up).
thanks. where should i look for m1t and 1 test powder?

Romac

Romac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
thanks. where should i look for m1t and 1 test powder?
and where would be a good place to figure out how much powder to buy for a cycle. That's one of the main reason's i've never looked at powders.

1 gram = 1000mg? so a 10mg/day cycle of m1t for 4 weeks would be 280mg? so 1 gram would give a little more than 3 cycles at that dosage?! if that is so, powders really are CHEAP!

S

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Romac, I'll refer you to my thread below with recommendations for the long haul. You really can't do much better than homebrewing an injectible solution of 5AA-cyp : 1-test-cyp : 4-ad-cyp in a 1:2:3 ratio. Alternatively, you can make a 3AA-base : 1-test-base : 4-ad-base transdermal. Stack in one oral if you really want, maybe m1,4ADD or something, but the stack I suggested should work very very well at reasonable doses.

You should also keep your eye out for the new products DesignerSupps will be putting out before the ban.

Anyhow, here's my thread: http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=1&t=11899&hl=&

Romac

Romac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Romac, I'll refer you to my thread below with recommendations for the long haul. You really can't do much better than homebrewing an injectible solution of 5AA-cyp : 1-test-cyp : 4-ad-cyp in a 1:2:3 ratio. Alternatively, you can make a 3AA-base : 1-test-base : 4-ad-base transdermal. Stack in one oral if you really want, maybe m1,4ADD or something, but the stack I suggested should work very very well at reasonable doses.

You should also keep your eye out for the new products DesignerSupps will be putting out before the ban.

Anyhow, here's my thread: http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=1&t=11899&hl=&
great man thanks. read it but now where can i buy all the powders from? 1fast400 has 2 of them (1test cyp and 4ad cyp) but the price of the 1test i $2.50 higher than in your thread and the 5aa is almost double. custom nutrition only has the 5aa for $5/g. I'm all for CHEAP so i don't mind injecting, especially if i can do it in front of my wife to gross her out.

and is the 5aa really necessary for that stack? i just ask because you list the primary benefits as strength, agression, focus, and the whole 's' on the blue shirt thing :)

S

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Custom Nutrition Warehouse (an AnabolicMinds board sponsor) has 5AA-cyp for $5/g. Hella cheap. Especially when only using 500mg (or less) per week (<$2.50). You don't need it, but it will help you get the most out of your gym-time, and it will help keep estrogen in check while not eliminating it (along with gains). At 1F, the prices I noted were for bulk purchases, I forget the exact amounts, but it is not much until the price drops. Stock up while the getting is good. If you want to use your M1T/poison, I'd keep the doses low. I have about 10g of powder, but I don't know if I'll ever use it now that I know how much havoc it does to your system. I'm keen to see what the reports are on Superbol once the testing is done. Hopefully it will be sold as powder (priced to move) in anticipation of the ban.
When figuring out costs/gains, keep in mind that cypionate is about 30% of the weight, so while injecting gives you ~100% bioavailability, only 70% of that is the chemical base itself. Transdermals are less efficient, and more annoying to use, but the base can be cheaper. Not worth the trouble though in my opinion.

Romac

Romac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Custom Nutrition Warehouse (an AnabolicMinds board sponsor) has 5AA-cyp for $5/g. Hella cheap. Especially when only using 500mg (or less) per week (<$2.50). You don't need it, but it will help you get the most out of your gym-time, and it will help keep estrogen in check while not eliminating it (along with gains). At 1F, the prices I noted were for bulk purchases, I forget the exact amounts, but it is not much until the price drops. Stock up while the getting is good. If you want to use your M1T/poison, I'd keep the doses low. I have about 10g of powder, but I don't know if I'll ever use it now that I know how much havoc it does to your system. I'm keen to see what the reports are on Superbol once the testing is done. Hopefully it will be sold as powder (priced to move) in anticipation of the ban.
When figuring out costs/gains, keep in mind that cypionate is about 30% of the weight, so while injecting gives you ~100% bioavailability, only 70% of that is the chemical base itself. Transdermals are less efficient, and more annoying to use, but the base can be cheaper. Not worth the trouble though in my opinion.
thanks again man. Great thread at avant btw. I read supersoldier's 'this is your liver on m1t' thread regarding liver fvckedupedness (my technical word for hepatoxidity) I only have a couple bottles of it and am only planning looow doses. i'm gonna even try a light cycle at 5mg per day just to see what that will do. One thing i have going for me is i'm not greedy so i don't mind low doses and low gains. I don't need to gain 20lbs in 4 weeks like some of these guys are doing on 20mg.

I might take some of that m1t off your hands if you feel like dumping some of it for a decent price.

I don't have much interest in transdermals. the cyp's bioavailability and liver bypass are 2 big benefits for sure. I'll get some 5aa from custom.

Thanks again.

Last edited: