HOMEBREW

  1. HOMEBREW


    could someone make me a detailed list of how to make a homebrew for m1,4ad, i have never done it before. how much of everything to use and where i can possibly get it all. temperatures for heating. all help is appreciated. thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jkaz182003
    could someone make me a detailed list of how to make a homebrew for m1,4ad, i have never done it before. how much of everything to use and where i can possibly get it all. temperatures for heating. all help is appreciated. thanks
    http://www.designersupps.com/article...&articles_id=4

  3. when it says heat for 10 mins in bath water, does that mean just on the stove or something. sorry, im new to this
    •   
       


  4. I have never done it either, but from what I understand is that you heat the water then take it off the stove. I would rather someone with experience answers the question though.

  5. also, do you know a good place to buy m1,4ad powder?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jkaz182003
    also, do you know a good place to buy m1,4ad powder?
    http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/...products_id=65

  7. does someone know the answer to this question, do you heat it on the stove or not? and is it supposed to be boiling?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jkaz182003
    when it says heat for 10 mins in bath water, does that mean just on the stove or something. sorry, im new to this
    It means while ur sitting there bathing.........

  9. don't be a jackass, im just asking a god damn question, i haven't done this before

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jkaz182003
    don't be a jackass, im just asking a god damn question, i haven't done this before
    Whoa chill out bro he was just joking. You will bring the water to a near boil then allow it to sit in a shallow bath but not on the stove itself i believe.
    Dick
  11. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR-ShaRp
    It means while ur sitting there bathing.........
    That's funny.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jkaz182003
    don't be a jackass, im just asking a god damn question, i haven't done this before
    It's not a damn good question, it's a basic question that has been answered probably 100+ times on this board in the past 6 months. I have probab;y answered it 20 times alone. You can expect joke answers like that when it's clear you have no desire to look the info up for youself.

    Would you like one of us to hold your dick for you while pee too? Do some research for yourself.

  13. thanks dick, i appreciate the help
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. curt2go's homebrew...here's the results
    By gadzid in forum Pics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 07:47 AM
  2. Newbie Homebrew question
    By chosen5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-28-2002, 12:05 AM
  3. Absorbtion rate of homebrews?
    By Jorta in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 03:51 PM
  4. Ephedra Homebrew
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2002, 10:00 PM
  5. homebrew dosage
    By Stez in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2002, 01:01 AM
Log in
Log in