HOMEBREW

jkaz182003

Banned
Awards
could someone make me a detailed list of how to make a homebrew for m1,4ad, i have never done it before. how much of everything to use and where i can possibly get it all. temperatures for heating. all help is appreciated. thanks

jkaz182003

Banned
Awards
when it says heat for 10 mins in bath water, does that mean just on the stove or something. sorry, im new to this

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I have never done it either, but from what I understand is that you heat the water then take it off the stove. I would rather someone with experience answers the question though.

jkaz182003

Banned
Awards
also, do you know a good place to buy m1,4ad powder?

jkaz182003

Banned
Awards
does someone know the answer to this question, do you heat it on the stove or not? and is it supposed to be boiling?

jkaz182003

Banned
Awards
don't be a jackass, im just asking a god damn question, i haven't done this before

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
don't be a jackass, im just asking a god damn question, i haven't done this before
Whoa chill out bro he was just joking. You will bring the water to a near boil then allow it to sit in a shallow bath but not on the stove itself i believe.
Dick

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
It's not a damn good question, it's a basic question that has been answered probably 100+ times on this board in the past 6 months. I have probab;y answered it 20 times alone. You can expect joke answers like that when it's clear you have no desire to look the info up for youself.

Would you like one of us to hold your dick for you while pee too? Do some research for yourself.