HCG beneficial on a 4-6 week 1-test cycle? - AnabolicMinds.com

HCG beneficial on a 4-6 week 1-test cycle?

1. Elite Member

HCG beneficial on a 4-6 week 1-test cycle?

Do you think HCG would be beneficial on a 4-6 week 1test/4AD/OHT cycle? Last time I used 1test/4ad I did notice some testicular shrinkage, although PCT was fairly trouble-free using 6-OXO and Nolvadex. I kept most of my gains.

Could using HCG during a cycle like this bring natural test back even faster?

If so, should the standard doseage plan be used or would lighter dosages be better, due to the short cycle length?

Thanks
    BV

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Do you think HCG would be beneficial on a 4-6 week 1test/4AD/OHT cycle? Last time I used 1test/4ad I did notice some testicular shrinkage, although PCT was fairly trouble-free using 6-OXO and Nolvadex. I kept most of my gains.

Could using HCG during a cycle like this bring natural test back even faster?

If so, should the standard doseage plan be used or would lighter dosages be better, due to the short cycle length?

Thanks
    BV
    In my opinion, it would be very helpful. If you have it and it is expendible, i would use it.

Use 1 5000 iu amp and start it at the beginning of the 2nd week. 500 on saturday and sunday.
  3. Registered User

Yes, HCG will most deff help your recovery. 1-test is fairly suppressive to me so try and see how you do with it.

Experiment a little to see what will keep the boys producing. You may only need 250 2x a week or 300 2x a week. But do not exceed 500iu's in one dosage (Swale's recomendation). No need in using more than you need...IMO of course.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 01:35 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 02:41 AM
  3. PCT after 10 weeks first test cycle ??
    By 4fitness in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 08:38 PM
  4. HCG week 10 Test Cycle advice
    By feelingfizzy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 11:25 AM