Is sust 250 any good or ten

1. Is sust 250 any good or ten

I was also thinking about buying tren but one that comes in pills . I was told that some stores may still have a tren prohormone but i dont know what stores ... Any feed back would help

2. they have kits n stuff to make your own tren, i assume thats what youre talking about. ive never done it but people say its easy and you save ton of $$
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

3. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    they have kits n stuff to make your own tren, i assume thats what youre talking about. ive never done it but people say its easy and you save ton of $$
    I remember reading about those old homebrewing kits. Seems pretty sketchy trying to make a sterile solution of it.

The old PH tren is just pro-dienelone, you can get the active form in the product trenavar from various online websites and its currently not on the scheduled substance list. I'm also not a fan of sust, too many different esters makes it difficult to keep steady levels at any given point. Test e/cyp is more favorable IMO
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I remember reading about those old homebrewing kits. Seems pretty sketchy trying to make a sterile solution of it.

The old PH tren is just pro-dienelone, you can get the active form in the product trenavar from various online websites and its currently not on the scheduled substance list. I'm also not a fan of sust, too many different esters makes it difficult to keep steady levels at any given point. Test e/cyp is more favorable IMO
    homemade fina is easy, cheap, and highly effective. if u do it right, its probably more sterile than some underground labs.

5. Quote Originally Posted by rebelhead View Post
    homemade fina is easy, cheap, and highly effective. if u do it right, its probably more sterile than some underground labs.

Oh im sure it is, im just afraid of going down that road and screwing something up
    "Like" us on Facebook

6. I have tried epi in the past but i didn't like my results ... I was told by a guy that works at a supplemet store that sust 250 was about the same thing but i realty think that he was just trying to make a sell .... Do any of u guys know of a good problemone that works similar to tren?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Joshthekid169 View Post
    I have tried epi in the past but i didn't like my results ... I was told by a guy that works at a supplemet store that sust 250 was about the same thing but i realty think that he was just trying to make a sell .... Do any of u guys know of a good problemone that works similar to tren?
    You can always wait for trenavar (trendione) to come out
    "Like" us on Facebook

8. Do u know when trenavar will come out?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Well IDK......is sust good for the first time around?
    By waynaferd in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 08:54 PM
  2. Sust
    By vmaster333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 11:40 PM
  3. Sust or M1t
    By kingofthechiba in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 05:05 PM
  4. sust 250