Is sust 250 any good or ten

Joshthekid169

Awards
I was also thinking about buying tren but one that comes in pills . I was told that some stores may still have a tren prohormone but i dont know what stores ... Any feed back would help

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
they have kits n stuff to make your own tren, i assume thats what youre talking about. ive never done it but people say its easy and you save ton of $$

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
they have kits n stuff to make your own tren, i assume thats what youre talking about. ive never done it but people say its easy and you save ton of $$
I remember reading about those old homebrewing kits. Seems pretty sketchy trying to make a sterile solution of it.

The old PH tren is just pro-dienelone, you can get the active form in the product trenavar from various online websites and its currently not on the scheduled substance list. I'm also not a fan of sust, too many different esters makes it difficult to keep steady levels at any given point. Test e/cyp is more favorable IMO

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
I remember reading about those old homebrewing kits. Seems pretty sketchy trying to make a sterile solution of it.

The old PH tren is just pro-dienelone, you can get the active form in the product trenavar from various online websites and its currently not on the scheduled substance list. I'm also not a fan of sust, too many different esters makes it difficult to keep steady levels at any given point. Test e/cyp is more favorable IMO
homemade fina is easy, cheap, and highly effective. if u do it right, its probably more sterile than some underground labs.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
homemade fina is easy, cheap, and highly effective. if u do it right, its probably more sterile than some underground labs.

Oh im sure it is, im just afraid of going down that road and screwing something up

Joshthekid169

Awards
I have tried epi in the past but i didn't like my results ... I was told by a guy that works at a supplemet store that sust 250 was about the same thing but i realty think that he was just trying to make a sell .... Do any of u guys know of a good problemone that works similar to tren?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have tried epi in the past but i didn't like my results ... I was told by a guy that works at a supplemet store that sust 250 was about the same thing but i realty think that he was just trying to make a sell .... Do any of u guys know of a good problemone that works similar to tren?
You can always wait for trenavar (trendione) to come out