halodron clones and liver function?

commodore64

commodore64

Awards
I've done some research, and think I know the answer, but looking for confirmation:
halodrol ph clones shouldn't be negatively impactful on liver function, right? Its the methlys that really hit it hard?

(searching for halodrol and liver is a bit brutal in the quantity of results)

Back story is im currently on a stack that includes two methyl's and hd50, and also just had a derm just recently recommend Accutane. but My bloodwork showed negative liver function...and no surprise with what im running. So im thinking of cutting back to just the hd50 halodrol clone.
I did find good info on cycles and Accutane searching, but only implied answers to this question. Not explicit.

Thanks for the help.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
hdrol is a methyl...

you fail.

do some research next time... 2 methyls is doable.... sometimes... 3 is stupid...

go smoke your accutane and buy a chair you can carry around so your liver has something to sit on

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I disagree.

Were you born knowing everything or did it just come to you overnight. Quit flaming what you believe are stupid post with insults.

Shall we discuss a topic of my choice that may leave you looking stupid?

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
hdrol is a methyl...

you fail.

do some research next time... 2 methyls is doable.... sometimes... 3 is stupid...

go smoke your accutane and buy a chair you can carry around so your liver has something to sit on
Nice!

commodore64

commodore64

Awards
well, the good news is I got my answer. The bad news is it felt like a kick in the nuts getting it. but i was looking for a quick answer not friends with this post anyway i guess.

Oh yeah, and thanks for the even-handed reply Mr. Dunn.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
I've done some research, and think I know the answer, but looking for confirmation:
halodrol ph clones shouldn't be negatively impactful on liver function, right? Its the methlys that really hit it hard?

(searching for halodrol and liver is a bit brutal in the quantity of results)

Back story is im currently on a stack that includes two methyl's and hd50, and also just had a derm just recently recommend Accutane. but My bloodwork showed negative liver function...and no surprise with what im running. So im thinking of cutting back to just the hd50 halodrol clone.
I did find good info on cycles and Accutane searching, but only implied answers to this question. Not explicit.

Thanks for the help.
u can simply read the label on the bottle. 17a-methyl, 17-methyl, 2a,17a-methyl, etc..
h-drol is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

here is a fairly complete list of otc hormones
http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/f395/

commodore64

commodore64

Awards
u can simply read the label on the bottle. 17a-methyl, 17-methyl, 2a,17a-methyl, etc..
h-drol is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol
Yeah, I know. Don't get me wrong. I f'd up. It was a dumb assed question.

For some reason, when I looked at the bottle (which has a blend of 3 components, two methylated) for some reason I thought hdrol was the non-methyl - and had this hope I could stay on it if I wanted to take the accutane. brain fart.

Then I made the post from my phone without searching again (before I searched on liver and accutane, not just hdrol).

oh well.

Hey - the really good news I never was taking 3 methyls and now have stopped them all and will wait for clear blood work before taking accutane.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
there have been alot of dumb questions here lately. i think people are gettin overloaded.lol no big deal man. it aint personel
btw i would research the accutane. now way in hell i'd take it. they run them legal commercials on tv all the time wanting to sue the manufacturers and u probably wouldn't need it if u are not cycling
check out the permanent side effects
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accutane

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 32
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 10