Cel Pmag Hdrol or Estane - which is most toxic ???

survey

Awards
What do you think? Also, which would likely have the worst sides?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
mg for mg, it has to go to Epistane, since you can take 100mg of hdrol/pmag during a normal cycle, but 100mg of epi would be a bad idea. Ran athe correct doses though, I would say that they are fairly similar in sides. Epistane has a bigger effect on my blood pressure, but hdrol has a bigger effect on my lipid profile. I would say that they are similar in liver toxicity.

I "feel" less sides on the Hdrol. I also get better gains with it, so it is my go to hormone out of what is legally still available. Epi also tends to dry out my joints more.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
I've run two Pmag cycles and had absolutely zero sides. Everyone is different though.

survey

Awards
I've run two Pmag cycles and had absolutely zero sides. Everyone is different though.
What kind of results did you have. Would you recommend pmag over hdrol or epi???

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Well I can't compare all of them because I've only run Pmag. From everything I've read, hdrol and epi both seem to be more for lean gains. Pmag and hdrol are very simliar but pmag is said to be better for bulking, putting on more weight. So it depends on your goals. I had really good strength gains from pmag and I also gained around 15lbs. I went from 187 to 203. Some of which was definitely fat because my diet wasn't very good back then. You could easily have lean gains from Pmag as well, everything depends on your diet. Like I said, I had zero sides. The only way I could tell I was taking something is because my strength and weight kept going up and I felt that alpha feeling.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
havent used p mag but its very similar to h drol profile wise. they are all about the same on your body. epi may be a tad bit worse but nothing to worry about. All three are good 1st cycle compounds