Megaplexx, swole cycle, for Old man Bulking up and getting strong.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
36 Year old NPC Bodybuilder. Training for ten years. I have cycled M1t, sd, epi, tren, 4 Andro back in the day, and others. I have been natural for over 6 months. I will perform a pre cycle liver detox, and will use liver support and BP support supps throughout.

Anyone have any dosing ideas based on whats in it. I have my own idea as well. I want to get 4 weeks out of it, which will be balls to the wall training and eating. I will be eating mostly chicken breast, potatos, rice, steak, Myofusion or Nitro core 10 protein, and other foods.
I will have anti aromatase, and Vitex on hand in case of an abundance of estro conversion.

Any ideas are welcome. I do not need any smart comments. i have a good liver, and have had it tested. I get bloodwork done most every year. I take good care of myself daily. My blood pressure and cholesterol are excellent. Thanks brothers.

NOW LETS GET IT ON.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
36 Year old NPC Bodybuilder. Training for ten years. I have cycled M1t, sd, epi, tren, 4 Andro back in the day, and others. I have been natural for over 6 months. I will perform a pre cycle liver detox, and will use liver support and BP support supps throughout.

Anyone have any dosing ideas based on whats in it. I have my own idea as well. I want to get 4 weeks out of it, which will be balls to the wall training and eating. I will be eating mostly chicken breast, potatos, rice, steak, Myofusion or Nitro core 10 protein, and other foods.
I will have anti aromatase, and Vitex on hand in case of an abundance of estro conversion.

Any ideas are welcome. I do not need any smart comments. i have a good liver, and have had it tested. I get bloodwork done most every year. I take good care of myself daily. My blood pressure and cholesterol are excellent. Thanks brothers.

NOW LETS GET IT ON.
did you already buy the megaplexx? if not it might be better to create your own stack individually so you can adjust compound doses independently. Pre-made stacks never seem to be dosed ideally. For instance for this stack to last 4 weeks it looks like youll be taking about 3 caps a day right? If so you will be underdosing the hdrol and mlmg, although the doses of epi and sd will be fine. Dont forget your also stacking 3 methyls here. I feel there are much better options out there. If you look around you could find some trenazone, havoc and superdrol (or dzine) for roughly the same price and be able to adjust your doses accordingly and get better results.

if you already bought the megaplexx then i guess run it, or sell it, up to you

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no smart comments, so i guess i cant say anything.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-1-azine 10mg
13ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2-5diene-17one 22.5mg*
2a,17a-dimethyl-17a-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 7.5mg*
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-ene-3,17-diol 15mg*
Milk Thistle Powder and NAC 100mg*
stupid-burn.jpg

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't care what blood tests show, organ damage and arterial clogging is not always apparent through blood tests.

At your age there's no way I would touch methyl steroids to be honest let alone 3 methyls and 1 ethylated one.

Get on testosterone/nandrolone cycle bro... good for the joints, way more mild on the body than orals, only thing is it's gonna be more suppressive which shouldn't be too much of a problem as TRT is probably something you're gonna wanna look at soon... that is the best choice for you.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for this. I will talk that over with my peep, and trainer.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
It's hard with what I am a part of. I will pm you.

josephd79

Awards
I 2nd the advice of true gear. Man, that megaplex looks rough. I've had really good luck with AndroMass if you want to go OTC, but 4 Methyls by an underground company... not worth the weight it *might* compared to a TEST that *Will* add weight.

Did you have luck with those original cycles you listed? Why not just another SD or Epi alone cycle, rather than this concoction?

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I picked this up for a good price. I did have luck with the previous cycles, but the level of knowledge, maturity and focus I have now on diet and training will make this one even more effective. I am 240 with a bit of fat around my lower midsection and glutes, but I have good vascularity and am pretty lean otherwise. I have decent size for being natural for 6 months, and despite some injuries in the past am doing pretty good. I will do this, and then take a good break till around late feb.or early march. My contest in April 16. I will see about getting injectables for that though. I just know no one in fort worth arlington area still, and dont know who to ask.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not worth the weight it *might* compared to a TEST that *Will* add weight.
what the hell are you talking about might? just the superdrol alone will add 10-15lbs minimum. (maybe you think it might be bunk though, but if thats the case, probably just as much chance of getting bunk or underdosed injectable gear as well)

17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-1-azine 10mg dimethazine
13ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2-5diene-17one 22.5mg* methoxygonadiene
2a,17a-dimethyl-17a-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 7.5mg* superdrol
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-ene-3,17-diol 15mg* halodrol

so with 2 caps you'll get 20mg of dzine, 45mg of lmg, 15mg of superdrol, and 30mg of hd.

split the caps up twice per day, 8-12 hours apart.

hd is low enough to just displace shbg & keep androgen levels steady over a 24hr period.

sd is the anabolic powerhouse.

dzine adds the androgenic component to the cycle, as well as help keep blood levels steady d/t it's longer half life.

lmg adds a bit of wetness to the product so it isn't so dry.

have a solid pct, run your supports, and maybe pick up some transaderm to run with it.

could this be done with less compounds and other non alkylated compounds, yea, of course, but you got it already. live and learn.
good luck.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
This is the best response yet. Exactly what I was looking for. You're right. I will do just that bro. I will keep a log and let yall know how it goes

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to see how this goes. I had a friend that ran Monsterplexx with no SERM as his first PH ever thanks to the guy at a local supplement shop who just said "yeah try this, it's good stuff." He gained 16 lbs., looked huge and had substantial strength gains. He eventually lost it all but he didn't have any sides and all he took was some liver care supp. He simply just didn't know any better and didn't do any research. What I'm getting at is even though everyone condemns these for being so toxic and dangerous, he turned out fine. Granted this is without any blood work but he said he felt fine. I'm definitely not condoning what he did, just sharing it with everybody.
Good luck with your cycle man.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Me too. I am just not sure when I will start. I will finish buying what I need with it to get started. I will be buying nolva too for pct. It should be epic.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
using any kind of test base? you could always give transaderm a shot or dermacrine too. Everyone has their preference. Just something to think about at your age. Might make PCT ALOT easier.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I will look into that. Thanks. Would I run that the whole time or towards the end?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you had transaderm, i would say to begin running it the first week, and then throughout the entire cycle.

if you got some nolva/daa/pct assist i dont see you having to run anything else in pct, maybe an ai after 3 weeks of nolva.
something else that is great to have in pct is reduce xt, as it'll blunt/control cortisol a catabolic hormone, and help preserve muscle mass. most recomend starting later on in pct, but i say be smart and start it the last week of your cycle to get the cortisol under control, all those androgens will cause a huge spike in cortisol to try to level the playing field.
come off those androgens, with lowered, weaker androgens, yea, cortisol has an all you can eat muscle protein buffet. no thanks.

so far, this combo is the best pct combo I have found, and to top it off, it is after a 11 week oral cycle (only 3 weeks of methyl)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
if you had transaderm, i would say to begin running it the first week, and then throughout the entire cycle.

if you got some nolva/daa/pct assist i dont see you having to run anything else in pct, maybe an ai after 3 weeks of nolva.
something else that is great to have in pct is reduce xt, as it'll blunt/control cortisol a catabolic hormone, and help preserve muscle mass. most recomend starting later on in pct, but i say be smart and start it the last week of your cycle to get the cortisol under control, all those androgens will cause a huge spike in cortisol to try to level the playing field.
come off those androgens, with lowered, weaker androgens, yea, cortisol has an all you can eat muscle protein buffet. no thanks.

so far, this combo is the best pct combo I have found, and to top it off, it is after a 11 week oral cycle (only 3 weeks of methyl)
What he said lol

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

2 caps daily of Megaplexx, or mp.
6 meals clean bulk.
Chicken breast, brown rice, protein blend. Myofusion. Flax oil, peanut butter, organic jam, wheat bread.
Burgers and Thai for cheat meals.

Umiversal torrent post and storm pre, with bcaa.
Multi, fish oil, liver supps, hawthorne
Coffee, water, tea, lie rooibos, bedtime, and others.

My training is mostly freeweight and hammer strength machines.
12 reps down to 6 mostly. Sometimes a lot more to pump a lot of blood into the muscle.
I train 6 days a week.

My first workout wad arms and they were pumped and rock hard.

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
Looking forward to the results,
I'm in.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Right on. Today is chest after work, and tomorrow legs.
Cardio is Wednesday and Friday.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I did chest and hamstrings yesterday. Training is great. I did so3 heavy sets, and others focusing on muscle contraction and blood volume. Diet is solid. Today is mostly lean beef and brown rice.
I am able to train longer and muscles feel tighter. I was unable to do legs yet thanks to military obligations, but today for sure.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so today my mri results came back saying I have a partial rotator cuff tear and cysts in it too. I also got effexor prescribed for anxiety.

I would like any thoughts on postponing the cyle. I have only used a few days at most. I am concerned about appetite loss and not being able to train hard with my shoulder. What do yall think?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait until your shoulder injury is completely healed before using steroids.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Cycle is back on. I will try to get pics done this weekend. Grocery shopping is done. My physical is tomorrow, and then start with back, biceps, and will be on a 4 day split.
First week or two is 2 caps a day. Let's get it. 236 pounds today.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
followurn.... lemme know if your liver rots out your ribcage ......jk

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I am back for Swoleosis!! I have seen way more stupid cycles ran too.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Sweeeeeeet. Good sir I hope you suffer from the awesome side effects of the swoleosis!

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine stacked a triple metal, and two other hormones, with no pct and no liver supps, all oral.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ya definitely interested in seeing a log on this and also id pick up some erase and DAA to add into the pct and maybe cycle support or perfect cycle for liver support

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what cycle was the most stupid? lol curious
It'd probably be 4 weeks of the one, then 4 weeks of epi/pro dienolone.
But I tried stacking m1t with dieselbolan v2, but quit cause I could sense the begining of serious sides. I've also stacked pp/hd/sd/4-andro-diol for 5 weeks.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Wow son. Be careful. I will be logging this daily. Yesterday was back and biceps. Dead, bent rows, pull downs, for back. I was pumped strong, and had good energy. It's not been long so we will see what happens in a few days.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Ab work today. I also have cardio in the morning. I will keep it light. Stretch after. Then meal one and go to work . Meal 1 is 50gm protein, flax oil and oats, in a shake and a peanut butter jelly on whole wheat sandwich. Meal2 chicken and brown rice. 3 is tuna, and training later. More to follow. Goodnight.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Time for shoulders and legs. Let's get this done. Quads first.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice, let us know when you start to notice a change!

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Will do. Pushing about the same so far. 315 for squats for 8 reps. 3 sets.
Barbell lunges with 135 for 3 sets and lying leg curls.

Delts was military press lighter due to inflamed delt so 185 lbs 3 sets 10 reps and 80 lb dumbell press 3 sets.
It was easy. Side lateral up to 50's and now Barbell shrugs up to 5 plates a side.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Is your hunger staying up? That is my main issue with methylated orals when on cycle, I lose my appetite. I take it your military obligations are the reason you can't pin? TRT brother... TRT.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I will try for that. My hunger is ok. I'm about to eat now. Just had my post workout shake. Torrent by Universal. I am doing my best with it.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Ok, two meals a snack and post workout shake down, and doing ok. Today was abs and calves. I'm on a 4 day split doing heavy bulking training and mainly going for size rightnow. I will eat again soon. Walking around now to get hungry.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Saturday meals went ok. It was cheat day. I had a migraine today for the first time ever. Not fun. It was hard to eat. Today was off. I went for a morning walk. I just had my shake with flax oil pre bedtime. Tomorrow morning is cardio and nautilus warm up, and chest triceps in the afternoon.