Week 1 - AndroMass 6 30mgs dmz
Week 2 - AndroMass 6 30mg dmz
Week 3 - AndroMass 6 Epistane 30mg
Week 4 - AndroMass 6 Epistane 30mg
Week 5 - AndroMass 6 Epistane 30mg
Week 6 - AndroMass 6 Epistane 40mg
Week 7 - AndroMass 6 Epistane 40mg
Week 8 - AndroMass 6 Epistane 40mg

Supporting Supplements : Taurine(looking for best product for back pumps.) Liver Care 3/day And considering Fish oil.
thinking about using HCGenerate during the last 2 weeks into PCT?

PCT: Nolvadex 20/20/20/10
HCGen(Have not used before)
Testroforce before bed (DAA) 3g

My goal is strength. Is this overkill?
if you have a bottle of hcgenerate, i would say to use it at double rec dosage for the first 2 weeks of pct.

fixed your cycle too...

w7shred

Awards
I changed it again similar to how you have it, I feel like when I ran the dmz the first three weeks were the biggest so I changed it with similarities to yours but I didn't want to make it 10mgs for 5 weeks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldn't say to run 40mg of epistane, and 20mg of dimethazine.

maybe do 20/30/10 of the dzine.

and add the epi at 30mg the last week of dzine at 10mg

you really would be better off just saving the dimethazine for some other time, and running the epi with andromass for 6-8 weeks.

w7shred

Awards
I have it 30 and 20 but this is why I posted, I know that it's alot.
I like your 30/20/10 Idea.

I was thinking of saving the dmz and maybe running the androhard for 6 weeks at 8 caps. Is that too much?
That way I could just use the contents of 2 bottles. Or the 30/30 idea looks good too but this is why I am posting I am trying to get the most out of this whole thing. Another thought was saving the dmz and trying out that tren spray? I really just want my next run to be better than my 6 weeks of dmz at 36mg/day.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 caps for six weeks is solid, stack with epi for 6 weeks and save the dmz for later.

w7shred

Awards
I really wanna just get rid of it though, I don't plan on running dmz anytime soon. I think this summer I will hop on test and leave the phs behind.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
8 caps for six weeks is solid, stack with epi for 6 weeks and save the dmz for later.
do this.

but save your hcgenerate for pct. 6caps ED instead of 5. also get an AI like erase to cover estrogen and cortisol. Leave trenaone alone, just stick with AM + epi strong.

w7shred

Awards
Alright alright, I just spend so much time looking around and I don't start until nov 28th

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Everything looks good!

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Should I bump my Beast dose up at all?
No. 20 is enough. Personally I think 20 Is all anyone could do unless you are really heavy or have done a ton of cycles

w7shred

Awards
Well looks like I should be set, did you pick up letro?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
do you have any gyno?? why do you need letro?? OTC AI's can be pretty potent if dose high

w7shred

Awards
I don't now, I'm just afraid it will onset with the SD

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sooo your running,
Week 1 - Beastdrol 20mg
Week 2 - Beastdrol 20mg
Week 3 - Beastdrol 20mg Epistrong 45mg
Week 4 - Epistrong 45mg
Week 5 - Epistrong 60mg
Week 6 - Epistrong 60mg

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With transaderm yeah
Is this used to prevent shut down on cycle? If not what is out their for shut down?
Doing a 6wk Havoc and pulsing SD at 5 then going to 10mg. Was looking for something to help the boys out.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Is this used to prevent shut down on cycle? If not what is out their for shut down?
Doing a 6wk Havoc and pulsing SD at 5 then going to 10mg. Was looking for something to help the boys out.
hcg would help your boys out, but if you had access you would probably be doing an aas cycle

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
on a oral cycle you will have libido and lethargy issues, if you used transderm while on the orals the topical DHEA in the transderm will convert into test....so you will still have some in your body. if you dont use it you wont have any test in your body shortly after using the orals....

u understand??

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
on a oral cycle you will have libido and lethargy issues, if you used transderm while on the orals the topical DHEA in the transderm will convert into test....so you will still have some in your body. if you dont use it you wont have any test in your body shortly after using the orals....

u understand??
Yep, I understand what is going to happen, just was not sure what to use.
Thanks.

w7shred

Awards
PCT: Nolvadex 20/20/20/10
HCGen(Have not used before)
Testroforce before bed (DAA) 3g
Erase
So I am thinking about using clomid that I have instead and trying out Forma Stanzol

What should I run for Clomid doses?
HCGen or bridge?

Just want to run a different PCT than last time..

w7shred

Awards
So. Formastanzol clomid and hcgenerate with cycle support and then liver care sounds good?