Need opinion on my first H-drol run

thatonepolish

thatonepolish

Awards
Howdy all. Ive been reading this forum for a long time, researching, and learning, and finally I am ready to put a decent run together, however i do have some concerns, Ive looked all over the forum but can't find anything on it (either I'm retarded or there wasn't a threat about that). Now to some stats:

Weight: 185 (was 287 3 years ago)
Body fat: 18% (eww)
Pro-hormones used in the past: NOTHING (yet)
Goal: During H-drol- bulk; During Epi- recomp

Week:123456789101112
CEL H-drol000050507575757500000000
CEL Cycle Assist448888888888
Nolvadex0000000020201010
DAA + Erase000000003g3g3g3g

I will also be consuming vitamins, Fish oil, and whey protein. Macro breakdown is basic 40/40/20 3600cal a day.

Now for my question:
"I have Division I, TitaniumXL, DAA, Erase and anabeta in my stash as well. Should i take em before my h-drol cycle and then jump on the PH, or use the stack mentioned above as a part of my PCT/ Bridge into Epi pulse cycle (not planned yet, was thinking about h-drol for 6weeks, 4 week PCT, 8week epi pulse) with goal of recomp?" I am a wee bit of a chubb and am currently cutting some BF down before starting the cycle, long term i wanna look semi-decent for the summer 2012. Opinions, suggestions, flames, I'm open for all.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
18% BF = more natural training 1st... shelve the PH's and train seriously until you are in good shape.

thatonepolish

thatonepolish

Awards
I'm not in a rush, I have everything on hand and am shelving it for a later use. Currently running a calorie deficit, HIIT 3 days a week, low intensity cardio 3 days a week on lifting days, and 3 day hst split. With Sunday being the off day. Current supps include dexapreme, Alpha-t2, and beta-alanine on lifting days only as a pre workout supp (stacked with taurene). Was thinking about starting once i hit 14%bf but then again I'm in no rush. My target weight at 10%BF is 165lbs.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
cool... as for Beta Alanine... you would benefit more from taking that every day... search up on it a little you will see the benefit of daily not just training days.