just prescribed test, scared of the doctor's knowledge

trw008

Awards
I just had my test levels checked and they were extremely low for someone my age
He prescribed me depo test at 1ml/week

is this an effective dose to raise test or is this just going to screw up my hormone system and not give me any beneficial effects?

I thought with test its like 100ml per injection

I dont know if you are allowed to post this here but like I said this is legally prescribed to me

trw008

Awards
well they are doing injections so it would be in leters

i really just want to make sure they are giving me a dosage that wont screw up my hormone levels and not even do anything beneficial.

I mean my levels are screwed as is i was at 25 FRT when it should be 250 to 400. But I want to make sure they are giving me enough to where it is actually going to put me in that range if I am going to be dealing with the sides from it.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
1ml per week sounds like a normal trt dose to me.

trw008

Awards
is this going to give me androgenic effects though or just send me into constant estrogen rebound with only 1 injection per week.

I want to know, since I am being prescribed it anyway, is it going to effect my gains positively like a ph or aas would. I have been lifting for 8 years so it is not a new concept to me but want to know how this one will effect me as I have only heard about cycling and never about the contrasts between cycling and HRT.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
is this going to give me androgenic effects though or just send me into constant estrogen rebound with only 1 injection per week.

I want to know, since I am being prescribed it anyway, is it going to effect my gains positively like a ph or aas would. I have been lifting for 8 years so it is not a new concept to me but want to know how this one will effect me as I have only heard about cycling and never about the contrasts between cycling and HRT.
You'll never have to do pct again = keep most of your gains from gear cycles. I cannot wait to get on hrt, but I think I'm going to put it off until about 40 if my test production doesn't stop until then. That's not enough test to really get you anywhere muscle wise i.e. will put your test levels in normal range, but you can run superdrol and not feel like **** now :biggthumpup:.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
test e has a pretty long half-life. 1 inj per week should keep a fairly constant level. is he gonna let u do home injects. its gonna suck going to the doctors office every week.

trw008

Awards
test e has a pretty long half-life. 1 inj per week should keep a fairly constant level. is he gonna let u do home injects. its gonna suck going to the doctors office every week.
yeah i found that out. 1ml=200g.
It has to be done in the clinic, which really I am fine with.

Pisses me off though they assume because I am big and muscular it is all because I have been taking steroids which I haven't I just have had an amazing diet and exercise for 8 years consistently and have professional athlete genetics.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Pisses me off though they assume because I am big and muscular it is all because I have been taking steroids which I haven't I just have had an amazing diet and exercise for 8 years consistently and have professional athlete genetics.
Right. :lmao:

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
Pisses me off though they assume because I am big and muscular it is all because I have been taking steroids which I haven't I just have had an amazing diet and exercise for 8 years consistently and have professional athlete genetics.[/QUOTE]

amen brother, me too. i'm tired of being persecuted for my perfect genetics. me and charlie sheen are thinking of starting a support group for people with Adonis DNA.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
you probably wont see many androgenic sides, its a pretty low dose as is most TRT protocols. I'd talk to your doctor about it though and see what you get from him, if you dont like what he tells you, take your own path and do some research.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
You'll never have to do pct again = keep most of your gains from gear cycles. I cannot wait to get on hrt, but I think I'm going to put it off until about 40 if my test production doesn't stop until then. That's not enough test to really get you anywhere muscle wise i.e. will put your test levels in normal range, but you can run superdrol and not feel like **** now :biggthumpup:.
"I cannot wait to get on hrt"

you're a moron

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established

jt339

Awards
  • Established
X2 totally agree
You're right. I would rather be 40-50 and feel tired and less like man, get progressively weaker because my test levels are in the ****ter and have to spend 8 weeks in pct to keep half of my gains. What was I thinking?

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
You're right. I would rather be 40-50 and feel tired and less like man, get progressively weaker because my test levels are in the ****ter and have to spend 8 weeks in pct to keep half of my gains. What was I thinking?
There's a big difference between going on HRT because you genuinely need it, and trying to get it as soon as possible because you want to keep more gains.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
There's a big difference between going on HRT because you genuinely need it, and trying to get it as soon as possible because you want to keep more gains.
I agree.

hrdbdygrrrrrl

Awards
You guys are right my husband was on hrt replacement..he doesn't need to do pct because his system doesn't have to be re started, it wasn't working in the first place. You do however have to be aware of receptor site saturation so he always does some type of cycle. The dosage prescribed by the docs is just enough to make a person feel a bit better for a short period of time, except the docs don't account for the issue of saturation.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
If your 40-50 but you can't wait I thought

jt339

Awards
  • Established
If your 40-50 but you can't wait I thought
If you look back at my original post I said I'm not going to do it for a long time. Hell I'm only 23, I'm not trying to jump on the trt wagon anytime soon haha.