6 week Epi cycle with SD pulse ?'s

trontheman

Awards
Hi all, im planning my last ph cycle (i plan on doing injectables next year) and i have a few questions. Im thinking of doing a 6 week Epistane cycle and pulsing SD on my workout days (mwf). My questions are, what kind of dosages do you guys think would be best for each, and do you guys think this is a good idea?

Im 22, 6'1" 200lbs, 12-13% BF, serious training for 4+ years. Ive done several cycles already, and had good success from all of them.

Im planning on starting this cycle in about 6-8 weeks when i start my next DC blast. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

trontheman

Awards
also, what do you guys think about trenazone? Worth it or not? Maybe add it in or sub it for one of the two? Thanks.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
definitely do not add trenazone. why pulsing SD if you are taking epi everyday? to reduce the liver damage or for something else? in any case, I would'nt run both. pick one of them.

trontheman

Awards
What are your reasons for not pulsing sd while on epi? I've seen a few logs if people doing that with good results. I'm not really sold on the trenazone, especially with the Steep price. I also considered a sd/epi bridge cycle too. Which would you guys prefer? Thanks.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Epi tren is considered a great stack by many. Stacking them both for 6 weeks could be very fun. Yes pulsing the sd will probably result in a few more pounds and a little more strength but will impact your liver even more negatively than the epi will. I would not think its wise to pulse the sd for the entire 6 weeks, just seems like too long. Maybe just pulse the last 3 weeks or run it every day the last 3 weeks straight, probably not the greatest idea but its your call

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
Epi/tren stack or SD/epi bridge. Do one of those.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
I recently did a SD/EPI bridge with success it was a fun one with lots of strength gains. It went like this
SD was Cell's Mdrol and EPI was Epivar(18mg)
SD 10/20/20
EPI 0/0/18/36/36/54

I'm pretty sure the Epivar is under dosed but it could just be that it felt weaker cause of the SD gains I had right away. I had lethargy kick in on the 6th week and libido drop the same time (not horrible I could still work with it even now) no other sides. Anyway I'm still in 3rd week of PCT and plan on doing another one of these just before summer. Next one I'm using Epistrong and mdrol.
as always I'm using Nolva as my Serm

trontheman

Awards
Thanks for the responses. I think I'll go with just epi/sd stack since I already have both and the trenazone is a little pricey.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Hi all, im planning my last ph cycle (i plan on doing injectables next year) and i have a few questions. Im thinking of doing a 6 week Epistane cycle and pulsing SD on my workout days (mwf). My questions are, what kind of dosages do you guys think would be best for each, and do you guys think this is a good idea?

Im 22, 6'1" 200lbs, 12-13% BF, serious training for 4+ years. Ive done several cycles already, and had good success from all of them.

Im planning on starting this cycle in about 6-8 weeks when i start my next DC blast. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Why the hell wouldn't you just start the injectables now? You'll feel like ****in superman on test.

amethyst

Awards

makes my joints hurt thinking about that combo, might bridge sd into epi, but I wouldn't overlap them, epi every day with a sd pulse won't help the liver either.