H-Drol cycle, need suggestions

Majike44

Majike44

Awards
I just snagged two bottles of CEL H-Drol and a bottle of MMv3, I'm wondering what I should aim for? Looking for a 4-5 week cycle, but I'm quite the rookie. Any ideas? (fyi BP 120/82).

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
It may not be a good idea to mess with your HPTA system at 18. I know its tempting i would personally wait a few more years.

Majike44

Majike44

Awards
I've heard, I want to try it though, (even if a one time endeavor) and I want the safest and smartest way to do it

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I've heard, I want to try it though, (even if a one time endeavor) and I want the safest and smartest way to do it
it will not be a one time thing, if you do it right youll put on 10-15 pounds and add 20 pounds on each lift and i promise you will want to do it again

That being said if ur dead set on it just try the mmv3 first followed by pretty much any test booster and then evaluate what you want to do

i strongly suggest waiting until you are 21. You are pretty big at 6'3 225 but i think another 15-20 pounds is easily doable naturally bro

Majike44

Majike44

Awards
Well idk man, I've been natural for 10 months and still dropping weight from 304 to 225 right now, but I've heard MMv3 is quite a bit weaker, so your idea of just running it first seems like the best middleground