aryat68

Awards
i am planning to run
1-4 ultradrol 12 mg
1-4 alpha one 40 mg
4-8 dbol 50 mg
4-8 proviron 50 mg

i am 200 lb lifting naturaly have alot of PH under my belt
what else should i add to week 1-4 or to add to week 4-8 ?
and offcoarse i have proper pct in hand
and what gains can i expect from this cycle i am bulking ?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Hey dere!

great 1st post! we are here to serve you and nothing more.

have a good day.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
hey dere!

bump! look at all of us rushing to serve you!

bump!

bump!

tip: try a new approach

bump!

hey dere!
:chairshot:

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
dude how many cycles under belt
what do u hope to accomplish
how tall
how many lbs
whats ur proper pct
it seems u have questions when someone running this type of cycle really should need no advice

no hatin' just sayin'

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that seems incredibly harsh to run orals for that long. especially ultradrol with anything

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
edit, actually one of the worst ideas I've ever seen for a cycle. goodbye heart, liver, arteries, balls etc

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude don't stack Alpha One and Ultradrol. You're gonna kill your liver and your gains will probably not be as good as they would just running one of the two. And why are u throwing Dbol in at the end of this? You're basically asking for liver failure, high bp, and unmaintainable gains all around.

Lets try this approach: what Ph's have u run in the past? What has worked for u? I am willing to help if u give me something to work with.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, if you're as experienced as u say u are, and u apparently have access to some real gear, why not run some test instead?

aryat68

Awards
yeah actually i was running test prop for two weeks but yesterday all 3 of my vials broke and my supplier isnt around...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah actually i was running test prop for two weeks but yesterday all 3 of my vials broke and my supplier isnt around...
So you're two weeks into a test prop cycle and now you want to switch to ultradrol, alpha one, dbol and proviron? No offense but you're completely mixed up with everything. Either get some more prop and keep your test cycle going or take a little break and do some more research, that's my suggestion.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
So you're two weeks into a test prop cycle and now you want to switch to ultradrol, alpha one, dbol and proviron? No offense but you're completely mixed up with everything. Either get some more prop and keep your test cycle going or take a little break and do some more research, that's my suggestion.
Find some more test, your oral stack is going to be death for your liver. No go IMO

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i run this cycle all year round lol

aryat68

Awards
i cant like i said my dealer is out so what do you guys think i should do for maximum strenght and
maximum gains ?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i cant like i said my dealer is out so what do you guys think i should do for maximum strenght and
maximum gains ?
Take some time off and recover while your source is away.

aryat68

Awards
but i have alot of prohormones around like i said...
and my dealer will be back in 2 months

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but i have alot of prohormones around like i said...
and my dealer will be back in 2 months
Run that Ultradrol by itself then, that'll get you some gains

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Not at all. You seem far to eager to swallow every pill in sight because you dont know how to utilize time off. (just as important as time on)...

Save your orals and bankroll for when your guy gets back, throw together a basic inject cycle and put ONE oral to use as a kickstart for that.

IMO you are far too rushed in your decisions. The pills will not expire anytime in the next two months.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
duuuude... crush up all the pills and inject them.. you will get HooooooooooooooooooooooGE!