Katanadrol V2.0 - AnabolicMinds.com

Katanadrol V2.0

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Katanadrol V2.0

Hi Guys

Im pretty new to this sort of supplement, iv bought 150 capsules of katanadrol v2.0 and started taking them today. I train 4-5 times a week, eat quite well and take protein shakes. If i train hard, eat well and take this supplement will i see gains in the first 4 week cycle? Also is this supplement considered a steroid? Iv also bought forma stanazol for PCT. If there is any other PCT treatment i need could somebody help me please?

Thanks alot

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Ricci Gladwel
    Hi Guys

Im pretty new to this sort of supplement, iv bought 150 capsules of katanadrol v2.0 and started taking them today. I train 4-5 times a week, eat quite well and take protein shakes. If i train hard, eat well and take this supplement will i see gains in the first 4 week cycle? Also is this supplement considered a steroid? Iv also bought forma stanazol for PCT. If there is any other PCT treatment i need could somebody help me please?

Thanks alot
    Yes, Katanadrol is an over the counter Anabolic (PH/DS). With the right diet, training, and dosing you can get some very respectable gains from it. Even though it is considered one of the more mild compounds, PCT for it should be well planned to make sure you recover fully after running a cycle. Formastanozol is good for PCT, but you really need something more. I don't think you need a SERM for Katana, but I do think you should add in a really good test booster such as HCGenerate along with some DAA. That with Formastanozol would probably be a sufficient PCT for katana.

It would be wise to have cycle support supplements during cycle too as Katana can negatively affect blood pressure and lipids just as any PH/DS can. N2guard is an all in one support supplement that would cover you. I know you already started, but I would pick some up to run the rest of your cycle and in PCT
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

I just wanted a general idea of what this can do for me on its own? im not taking any other supplement. Thanks alot.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just wanted a general idea of what this can do for me on its own? im not taking any other supplement. Thanks alot.
    Also this is not a "supplement"

It is an Anabolic, so really this thread belongs in the anabolics section
    Recoverbro Elite
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What he is telling you is that you need to be taking other supps with it. Support supps and more of a pct.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Ok thanks, thats a big help.. so basically, with my PCT atm its no good? should i be taking forma stanozol during the cycle??? will i see a big change in 4 weeks using katan properly??
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

Stop your cycle, you have no idea what you are doing. Try reading what these forum members are telling you...

On Cycle: Katana / N2Guard
    PCT: HCGenerate / DAA / Formastanozol

What big change are you looking for? What do you expect to see in 4 weeks? Do you know what results Katanadrol is supposed to deliver?

... another reason the FDA is cracking down on the PH/DS market
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Ok thanks, thats a big help.. so basically, with my PCT atm its no good? should i be taking forma stanozol during the cycle??? will i see a big change in 4 weeks using katan properly??
    Katana will only accelerate whatever you are already doing in the gym. If you aren't doing the right things to build muscle in the gym, Katana will do nothing. 0x0 is still 0...you know what I mean?
    If you are eating right and training right, then yes Katana will give nice results. Big change you wonder? How do you define a big change? Gain 20 lbs of muscle? Hell no....With everything spot on you can probably gain a maximum of 5 lbs LBM with maybe a slight drop in bodyfat. You can cut up more if your diet is right but will have less muscle gain. If muscle gain is your goal then eat and train big, but don't expect a drop in bodyfat either. Results depend on goal and diet/training.
    Recoverbro Elite
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by strester View Post
    Stop your cycle, you have no idea what you are doing. Try reading what these forum members are telling you...

What big change are you looking for? What do you expect to see in 4 weeks? Do you know what results Katanadrol is supposed to deliver?

I have to agree. If you haven't been taking it long just stop and do some research first. Just ask in this thread and people will be glad to help you lay the whole thing out. But get it laid out first and THEN run it. It's not a Test Booster. It's an anabolic. A mild one yes but it still needs to be treated with respect of it's nature.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strester View Post

x2x
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

ok, would some1 be able to tell me what i actually need to run in order to take this cycle??

I was going to take 5 capsules a day of katanadrol v2.0 for four week. 3 Liv52 Capsules.
    for PCT forma stanazol. i kinda need help in the other departments. I dont want massive gains, this is why i chose katan, is this the right pro hormone for me to take the time being? I train hard and eat well, so surely this would be a big help for me?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

I dont know if this is the right term, but somebody i know asked me to research "if katan will suppress my testicles" would anybody be able to help me on this? Thanks so much guys.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I dont know if this is the right term, but somebody i know asked me to research "if katan will suppress my testicles" would anybody be able to help me on this? Thanks so much guys.
    Yes. It's an outside source of hormones so it will suppress your normal testosterone production.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

ok thanks Rahl, what can i use to prevent this from happening? and will it make a big difference if i dont do anything about it for the 1st cycle?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricci Gladwel View Post
    ok thanks Rahl, what can i use to prevent this from happening? and will it make a big difference if i dont do anything about it for the 1st cycle?
    I provided you with the layout needed for the cycle; suggested by the others who responded in this thread ... I'm not sure what other information we can provide to you
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strester

Right there it is. I would start the HCGen 2 weeks before the end of the cycle and use it the whole way through PCT.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

strester, i have ordered unleashed for PCT. is this no good? should i get hcgenerate capsule form? i just need to know if il be ok for 1 cycle without the stuff uv spoke about. The website i ordered from " MRSUPPS " doesnt say anything about need2guard, it just says hcgenerate, unleashed and forma stanzol... sorry if im winding anyone up, i just need help.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

btw i have no idea what DAA is?
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

btw i have no idea what DAA is?
    Honestly, I can really appreciate that you're asking now rather than later. And, you didn't start with superdrol. I'll give you credit for that. Lol

DAA is D-Aspartic Acid. You can pick it up from nutra or I know **** carries it pretty cheap too.

You need some form of "support supp" on a PH cycle no matter how mild it is. N2guard is just one choice. AI's cycle support is also good. These products are intended to help minimize damage to your body on a steroid cycle. *intended*

Katandrol is mild. But you should still have something. No, you can't skip it "just this one time".

Finaflex makes a product called PCT revolution black that contains DAA among other things. That would also be good in PCT.

OR....you could stack a few of the things we've recommended for PCT into a "natty stack" and save the katandrol for a little later. HCGen and DAA alone is a great stack. Forma and HCGen could be good too. Or even all 3. You'll still get results and there's almost no risk that way. That's what I would recommend for now.

If you're going to run the Katana anyway. That's your choice. Just follow the advice you've been given and get some bloodwork done before and after.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Would i be able to take unleashed instead?
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

ok so basically, this is what im going to take,

4 weeks katan - 5 capsules a day.
    2 weeks into cycle - hcgenerate and throughout PCT.

PCT = Forma stanzol and unleashed + the hcgenerate.

Is this a safe cycle?
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

If i take -

Katan for 4 weeks, 5 capsules a day, then start taking hcgenerate after 2 weeks of my cycle, during cycle and until the end of PCT, plus taking unleashed and forma stanzol as PCT.. is this a safe cycle for me to be doing?
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

ok so basically, this is what im going to take,

4 weeks katan - 5 capsules a day.
    2 weeks into cycle - hcgenerate and throughout PCT.

PCT = Forma stanzol and unleashed + the hcgenerate.

Is this a safe cycle?

That isnt too bad, but you still need to get N2guard or some other support supplement in your cycle and PCT
    Recoverbro Elite
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

im finding it really hard to buy n2guard. is there any other similar products?
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

im finding it really hard to buy n2guard. is there any other similar products?

What is the difficulty in buying N2Guard? You can get it here...http://**********************/store/C...GUARD-p75.html
    Recoverbro Elite
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

ok thanks i better buy it then. should i take that throught out my cycle and through pct??? why do i actually need n2guard?
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

ok thanks i better buy it then. should i take that throught out my cycle and through pct??? why do i actually need n2guard?
    Yes take it through your cycle and PCT. Prohormones and designer steroids can negatively affect your health. Things like lipids, liver enzymes, blood pressure, prostate, and hair loss/shedding can all occur. An all-in-one support supplement like N2guard will help to minimize or eliminate negative effects from the steroid/PH.

Always protect your health!

You can use the discount code "needto139" at needtobuildmuscle to save 15% off of N2guard or anything else in the store
    Recoverbro Elite
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Rick, thanks alot. youve been a massive help!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yes take it through your cycle and PCT. Prohormones and designer steroids can negatively affect your health. Things like lipids, liver enzymes, blood pressure, prostate, and hair loss/shedding can all occur. An all-in-one support supplement like N2guard will help to minimize or eliminate negative effects from the steroid/PH.

Always protect your health!

You can use the discount code "needto139" at needtobuildmuscle to save 15% off of N2guard or anything else in the store
    x2x
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Rick, thanks alot. youve been a massive help!
    You are welcome bud
    Recoverbro Elite
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Hi Guys

Im pretty new to this sort of supplement, iv bought 150 capsules of katanadrol v2.0 and started taking them today ... is this supplement considered a steroid?
    You started taking this and didn't know whether it was ... or was not ... a steroid?

Just curious - but why Katandrol? What made you interested in it?
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

It's a very mild PH, very good for people's first cycle since the side effects are very low. Also the chances of gyno or other hormonal problems are pretty much non existent.
  33. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

you should save the money and not buy cycle support, and instead get another bottle to run at a higher dosage for 6 weeks.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    you should save the money and not buy cycle support, and instead get another bottle to run at a higher dosage for 6 weeks.
    you really think 350-400mg for 6wks will not require cycle support??
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827

you really think 350-400mg for 6wks will not require cycle support??
    I wouldn't recommend it. Jbry likes these sorts of ideas. Lol
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Just because Katanadrol is non-methylated, does not mean you don't need cycle support supplements and it wont negatively affect your health. Another bottle added to get a great run is a good idea, but don't short yourself with supports for it
    Recoverbro Elite
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    Just because Katanadrol is non-methylated, does not mean you don't need cycle support supplements and it wont negatively affect your health. Another bottle added to get a great run is a good idea, but don't short yourself with supports for it
    X2!

It mild but I wouldn't run it without support
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post

yeah, same thoughts here. supports still needed no matter how weak the compound is....
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

i wouldnt run any sort of PH without running cycle support or PCT, from learning what people have told me on here.

The reason i bought and wanted to katanadrol was because i new it was very mild for a first cycle and iv heard you can get great results.
    I really want to try Anavar next to start bulking up even more.

Just to let you guys know, iv lost an inch around my weist and iv gained 2 pounds in 1 1/2 weeks of taking katanadrol. Im also taking N2Guard atm and going to start taking HC Generate on the start of my second week.
    Does anybody have any suggestions for a good anavar cycle?? iv heard good things about that aswell.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

i wouldnt run any sort of PH without running cycle support or PCT, from learning what people have told me on here.

The reason i bought and wanted to katanadrol was because i new it was very mild for a first cycle and iv heard you can get great results.
    I really want to try Anavar next to start bulking up even more.

Just to let you guys know, iv lost an inch around my weist and iv gained 2 pounds in 1 1/2 weeks of taking katanadrol. Im also taking N2Guard atm and going to start taking HC Generate on the start of my second week.
    Does anybody have any suggestions for a good anavar cycle?? iv heard good things about that aswell.

That is great progress for a couple weeks on Katana. Very nice bro! I dont know much about Anavar, so I dont have any input on that though
    Recoverbro Elite
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Katanadrol
    By mugen112 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 04:59 PM
  2. Katanadrol
    By ak471985 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 05:14 AM