Katanadrol V2.0

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
Hi Guys

Im pretty new to this sort of supplement, iv bought 150 capsules of katanadrol v2.0 and started taking them today. I train 4-5 times a week, eat quite well and take protein shakes. If i train hard, eat well and take this supplement will i see gains in the first 4 week cycle? Also is this supplement considered a steroid? Iv also bought forma stanazol for PCT. If there is any other PCT treatment i need could somebody help me please?

Thanks alot :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Guys

Im pretty new to this sort of supplement, iv bought 150 capsules of katanadrol v2.0 and started taking them today. I train 4-5 times a week, eat quite well and take protein shakes. If i train hard, eat well and take this supplement will i see gains in the first 4 week cycle? Also is this supplement considered a steroid? Iv also bought forma stanazol for PCT. If there is any other PCT treatment i need could somebody help me please?

Thanks alot :)
Yes, Katanadrol is an over the counter Anabolic (PH/DS). With the right diet, training, and dosing you can get some very respectable gains from it. Even though it is considered one of the more mild compounds, PCT for it should be well planned to make sure you recover fully after running a cycle. Formastanozol is good for PCT, but you really need something more. I don't think you need a SERM for Katana, but I do think you should add in a really good test booster such as HCGenerate along with some DAA. That with Formastanozol would probably be a sufficient PCT for katana.

It would be wise to have cycle support supplements during cycle too as Katana can negatively affect blood pressure and lipids just as any PH/DS can. N2guard is an all in one support supplement that would cover you. I know you already started, but I would pick some up to run the rest of your cycle and in PCT ;)

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
I just wanted a general idea of what this can do for me on its own? im not taking any other supplement. Thanks alot.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanted a general idea of what this can do for me on its own? im not taking any other supplement. Thanks alot.
Also this is not a "supplement"

It is an Anabolic, so really this thread belongs in the anabolics section

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What he is telling you is that you need to be taking other supps with it. Support supps and more of a pct.

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
Ok thanks, thats a big help.. so basically, with my PCT atm its no good? should i be taking forma stanozol during the cycle??? will i see a big change in 4 weeks using katan properly??

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
Stop your cycle, you have no idea what you are doing. Try reading what these forum members are telling you...

On Cycle: Katana / N2Guard
PCT: HCGenerate / DAA / Formastanozol

What big change are you looking for? What do you expect to see in 4 weeks? Do you know what results Katanadrol is supposed to deliver?

... another reason the FDA is cracking down on the PH/DS market :frustrate

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks, thats a big help.. so basically, with my PCT atm its no good? should i be taking forma stanozol during the cycle??? will i see a big change in 4 weeks using katan properly??
Katana will only accelerate whatever you are already doing in the gym. If you aren't doing the right things to build muscle in the gym, Katana will do nothing. 0x0 is still 0...you know what I mean?
If you are eating right and training right, then yes Katana will give nice results. Big change you wonder? How do you define a big change? Gain 20 lbs of muscle? Hell no....With everything spot on you can probably gain a maximum of 5 lbs LBM with maybe a slight drop in bodyfat. You can cut up more if your diet is right but will have less muscle gain. If muscle gain is your goal then eat and train big, but don't expect a drop in bodyfat either. Results depend on goal and diet/training.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Stop your cycle, you have no idea what you are doing. Try reading what these forum members are telling you...

What big change are you looking for? What do you expect to see in 4 weeks? Do you know what results Katanadrol is supposed to deliver?

I have to agree. If you haven't been taking it long just stop and do some research first. Just ask in this thread and people will be glad to help you lay the whole thing out. But get it laid out first and THEN run it. It's not a Test Booster. It's an anabolic. A mild one yes but it still needs to be treated with respect of it's nature.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

x2x

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
ok, would some1 be able to tell me what i actually need to run in order to take this cycle??

I was going to take 5 capsules a day of katanadrol v2.0 for four week. 3 Liv52 Capsules.
for PCT forma stanazol. i kinda need help in the other departments. I dont want massive gains, this is why i chose katan, is this the right pro hormone for me to take the time being? I train hard and eat well, so surely this would be a big help for me?

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
I dont know if this is the right term, but somebody i know asked me to research "if katan will suppress my testicles" would anybody be able to help me on this? Thanks so much guys.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if this is the right term, but somebody i know asked me to research "if katan will suppress my testicles" would anybody be able to help me on this? Thanks so much guys.
Yes. It's an outside source of hormones so it will suppress your normal testosterone production.

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
ok thanks Rahl, what can i use to prevent this from happening? and will it make a big difference if i dont do anything about it for the 1st cycle?

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks Rahl, what can i use to prevent this from happening? and will it make a big difference if i dont do anything about it for the 1st cycle?
I provided you with the layout needed for the cycle; suggested by the others who responded in this thread ... I'm not sure what other information we can provide to you

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established

Right there it is. I would start the HCGen 2 weeks before the end of the cycle and use it the whole way through PCT.

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
strester, i have ordered unleashed for PCT. is this no good? should i get hcgenerate capsule form? i just need to know if il be ok for 1 cycle without the stuff uv spoke about. The website i ordered from " MRSUPPS " doesnt say anything about need2guard, it just says hcgenerate, unleashed and forma stanzol... sorry if im winding anyone up, i just need help.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
btw i have no idea what DAA is?
Honestly, I can really appreciate that you're asking now rather than later. And, you didn't start with superdrol. I'll give you credit for that. Lol

DAA is D-Aspartic Acid. You can pick it up from nutra or I know N2bm carries it pretty cheap too.

You need some form of "support supp" on a PH cycle no matter how mild it is. N2guard is just one choice. AI's cycle support is also good. These products are intended to help minimize damage to your body on a steroid cycle. *intended*

Katandrol is mild. But you should still have something. No, you can't skip it "just this one time".

Finaflex makes a product called PCT revolution black that contains DAA among other things. That would also be good in PCT.

OR....you could stack a few of the things we've recommended for PCT into a "natty stack" and save the katandrol for a little later. HCGen and DAA alone is a great stack. Forma and HCGen could be good too. Or even all 3. You'll still get results and there's almost no risk that way. That's what I would recommend for now.

If you're going to run the Katana anyway. That's your choice. Just follow the advice you've been given and get some bloodwork done before and after.

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
Would i be able to take unleashed instead?

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
ok so basically, this is what im going to take,

4 weeks katan - 5 capsules a day.
2 weeks into cycle - hcgenerate and throughout PCT.

PCT = Forma stanzol and unleashed + the hcgenerate.

Is this a safe cycle?

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
If i take -

Katan for 4 weeks, 5 capsules a day, then start taking hcgenerate after 2 weeks of my cycle, during cycle and until the end of PCT, plus taking unleashed and forma stanzol as PCT.. is this a safe cycle for me to be doing?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok so basically, this is what im going to take,

4 weeks katan - 5 capsules a day.
2 weeks into cycle - hcgenerate and throughout PCT.

PCT = Forma stanzol and unleashed + the hcgenerate.

Is this a safe cycle?

That isnt too bad, but you still need to get N2guard or some other support supplement in your cycle and PCT

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
im finding it really hard to buy n2guard. is there any other similar products?

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
ok thanks i better buy it then. should i take that throught out my cycle and through pct??? why do i actually need n2guard?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok thanks i better buy it then. should i take that throught out my cycle and through pct??? why do i actually need n2guard?
Yes take it through your cycle and PCT. Prohormones and designer steroids can negatively affect your health. Things like lipids, liver enzymes, blood pressure, prostate, and hair loss/shedding can all occur. An all-in-one support supplement like N2guard will help to minimize or eliminate negative effects from the steroid/PH.

Always protect your health!

You can use the discount code "needto139" at needtobuildmuscle to save 15% off of N2guard or anything else in the store ;)

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
Rick, thanks alot. youve been a massive help!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yes take it through your cycle and PCT. Prohormones and designer steroids can negatively affect your health. Things like lipids, liver enzymes, blood pressure, prostate, and hair loss/shedding can all occur. An all-in-one support supplement like N2guard will help to minimize or eliminate negative effects from the steroid/PH.

Always protect your health!

You can use the discount code "needto139" at needtobuildmuscle to save 15% off of N2guard or anything else in the store ;)
x2x

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys

Im pretty new to this sort of supplement, iv bought 150 capsules of katanadrol v2.0 and started taking them today ... is this supplement considered a steroid?
You started taking this and didn't know whether it was ... or was not ... a steroid?

Just curious - but why Katandrol? What made you interested in it?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
It's a very mild PH, very good for people's first cycle since the side effects are very low. Also the chances of gyno or other hormonal problems are pretty much non existent.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should save the money and not buy cycle support, and instead get another bottle to run at a higher dosage for 6 weeks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you should save the money and not buy cycle support, and instead get another bottle to run at a higher dosage for 6 weeks.
you really think 350-400mg for 6wks will not require cycle support??

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just because Katanadrol is non-methylated, does not mean you don't need cycle support supplements and it wont negatively affect your health. Another bottle added to get a great run is a good idea, but don't short yourself with supports for it ;)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Just because Katanadrol is non-methylated, does not mean you don't need cycle support supplements and it wont negatively affect your health. Another bottle added to get a great run is a good idea, but don't short yourself with supports for it ;)
X2!

It mild but I wouldn't run it without support

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

yeah, same thoughts here. supports still needed no matter how weak the compound is....

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
i wouldnt run any sort of PH without running cycle support or PCT, from learning what people have told me on here.

The reason i bought and wanted to katanadrol was because i new it was very mild for a first cycle and iv heard you can get great results.
I really want to try Anavar next to start bulking up even more.

Just to let you guys know, iv lost an inch around my weist and iv gained 2 pounds in 1 1/2 weeks of taking katanadrol. Im also taking N2Guard atm and going to start taking HC Generate on the start of my second week.
Does anybody have any suggestions for a good anavar cycle?? iv heard good things about that aswell.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wouldnt run any sort of PH without running cycle support or PCT, from learning what people have told me on here.

The reason i bought and wanted to katanadrol was because i new it was very mild for a first cycle and iv heard you can get great results.

Just to let you guys know, iv lost an inch around my weist and iv gained 2 pounds in 1 1/2 weeks of taking katanadrol. Im also taking N2Guard atm and going to start taking HC Generate on the start of my second week.
Does anybody have any suggestions for a good anavar cycle?? iv heard good things about that aswell.

That is great progress for a couple weeks on Katana. Very nice bro! I dont know much about Anavar, so I dont have any input on that though

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
Thanks Ric! you know what dude, youve helped me alot. i feel like iv got a really great cycle now that iv bought the bits you told me about :)
Im hoping to get more solid gains after the 4 weeks. And then i might move onto something abit stronger, because this is a good way to get into it and to learn at the same time. Rick what do you take? do u recomend anything for a 2nd cycle?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

Just imagine if you woulda been taking helladrol with katanadrol! (both are BOGO are mr.supps) I'd be stocking up!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Ric! you know what dude, youve helped me alot. i feel like iv got a really great cycle now that iv bought the bits you told me about :)
Im hoping to get more solid gains after the 4 weeks. And then i might move onto something abit stronger, because this is a good way to get into it and to learn at the same time. Rick what do you take? do u recomend anything for a 2nd cycle?
For a 2nd cycle either Helladrol or Epi-strong are great options. They both have minimal sides with very nice gains.

Helladrol is on BOGO right now at Mr supps and Epi-strong is for sale at one site for 39.99 per bottle.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I've always heard that katanadrol is great for cutting. But I'm not sure why is that? is it because it is mild and dry, or does it actually affect body fat directly?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always heard that katanadrol is great for cutting. But I'm not sure why is that? is it because it is mild and dry, or does it actually affect body fat directly?

I'm a little unsure of the science behind it, but Furazadrol which is the compound in Katana is known to really accelerate fat loss quite a bit while adding in some LBM. I do know that it is very dry, but so are many other active PH/DS

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Furuza/katan are very similar to winny. Not the best muslce builders but very dense, dry muslce gains.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
For a 2nd cycle either Helladrol or Epi-strong are great options. They both have minimal sides with very nice gains.

Helladrol is on BOGO right now at Mr supps and Epi-strong is for sale at one site for 39.99 per bottle.
Go with Helladrol ... after the new year, I'll be starting my 2nd go with H-drol/Katana ...

I'd be all over the BOGO if I didn't have 4 bottles of h-drol already stashed away