Epi-strong discontinued, but is Epistane?

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Saw recently epi-strong is no longer being produced..... is Epistane? If so, how much longer does it have?? I want to eventually run an Epistane cycle but am wondering if I should stock up....

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I believe you can still find epi-strong. There are other versions out there as well.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Thanks for the replies....

now is there any truth to the: "There's Havoc, Epi-strong, and everything else" saying.... or does IBE epistane belong in there too?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies....

now is there any truth to the: "There's Havoc, Epi-strong, and everything else" saying.... or does IBE epistane belong in there too?
they are still available. IBE doesn't make epistane if not mistaken, but you can still find it.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Epi strong is still around, there was a limited run of 655 bottles, its still available. Just look a bit harder.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi strong is still around, there was a limited run of 655 bottles, its still available. Just look a bit harder.
This....there was a limited edition run of it that is still available at one site only. It has also been reduced to 39.99 per bottle which is awesome considering you get 90 caps at 15mg vs the 10mg caps you get with Havoc, Epistane, and others.

If you have trouble finding it, PM me and I can send you a link ;)