Just Recieved my 1 test cyp

1. Just Recieved my 1 test cyp

Whatsup guys. Just recieved my 1 test cyp from vpx. I know its dosed low (50mg/ml) but im tryin it anyway. Will a 22g needle be fine for this, cuz thats all ive got right now...

2. That would be ok...I would go with a 25 b/c its smaller but if it isn't too painful a 22 wold work.

3. It's not bad at all in the glutes.
    •   

4. Damn, that **** leaves you sore... 2cc's in my left glute... Damn- **** was so thick a 22g wouldnt pull it up.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bionicBC
    Damn, that **** leaves you sore... 2cc's in my left glute... Damn- **** was so thick a 22g wouldnt pull it up.
    How many mg a week are you going to take?

6. With that **** your gonna have to pin ED for a worthwhile dose. You should wait for DS's, it's 200mgs/ml and pain free. If you didn't want to wait there's other sites that got it at 100mgs/ml. Also it seams like there's alot of problem's reported from pin'n VPX ****.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBootyDady
    With that **** your gonna have to pin ED for a worthwhile dose. You should wait for DS's, it's 200mgs/ml and pain free. If you didn't want to wait there's other sites that got it at 100mgs/ml. Also it seams like there's alot of problem's reported from pin'n VPX ****.
    The only ones I have heard people having issues with is OHT and OHD. It is my understanding the 4-hydroxyl group hurts the solubility of this compounds.

8. Planning on 100mg's a day, ED. That would put me at 700mg's a week. Decent, right?

9. Descent but painfull.

10. Thats a pretty good dose.

11. this thread reminds me of those guys who get 50mg/ml eq and want to pin 600mgs a week hehehe

12. Quote Originally Posted by bionicBC
    Planning on 100mg's a day, ED. That would put me at 700mg's a week. Decent, right?
    Please keep us posted. I want to run a 1-test cyp cycle at a gram a week along with a healthy serving of prop. I think I will need to do a home brew though becasue at 50 mg/ml plus ED prop shots my thighs would be like swiss cheese.
  13. Thumbs down

This is my second day of pinning the vpx 1 test cyp, and i can hardly sit down on my glutes-my right glute, wehere i pinned wednesday, is feeling a lot better, but my left glute from last night feels like someone hit me in it with a damn sledgehammer! Thinkin about cannin' this **** and waitin for sledge's pain freee's....

14. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    That would be ok...I would go with a 25 b/c its smaller but if it isn't too painful a 22 wold work.
    Oh yea, and theere is NO WAY a 25g would ever pull that syrup up... a 22g wont even do the trick...

15. Quote Originally Posted by bionicBC
    Oh yea, and theere is NO WAY a 25g would ever pull that syrup up... a 22g wont even do the trick...
    Well a lot of people load the syringe with a 22 or 23 gauge and then shoot with a 25.

16. Quote Originally Posted by bionicBC
    Most places will give you your money back if you are not happy with the product. I would just send it back and tell em your not happy.

Similar Forum Threads

1. doc increased my test cyp dosage
    By 3djedi in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 05:59 PM
  2. Just recieved my ship notification
    By wjb33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 01:21 AM
  3. running m-drol along w my test cyp cycle
    By Hatebreed930 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1