lean bulking cycle

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna do a lean bulking cycle. m4ohn, probly 32mg ed or so for 6 weeks.

This should be very mild with minimal test shutdown.
Now could I add 10mg m1t week 5 and 6 for exrta boost before pct?

Lastly would adding m5aa at 40mg ed week 1-4 once or twice a week pw be too much or would that be fine?

Should be about 230lbs (6%bf or so)lean by that time.

Thanx alot in advance, this will be in summer so bloating is out.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Do the m1t at the begining, by itself. Then if you want to add the m4ohn for weeks 3-6. I think the lethargy of just m1t will destroy you so add some 4ad in to counter act that. M1t will shut you down on its own, it is strong as hell. Also that is alot of methyls to be using, and its not smart at all to stack methyls, especially m1t stacked with any other methly is just asking for trouble.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
cool I'll do a week 1-4 1g oral 4ad per day, then week 3-4 m1t at 15mg ed.

Then week 5-8 m4ohn 30mg or so ed. Should I add oht to this or would it be a waste?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for a lean bulk, don't add 4-ad. 4-ad always bloats the hell out of me.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
M1T causes complete shutdown. i'd do it last...
But the cycle doesnt really seem that lean to me.
Stick with the 4ohn at those dosages for that time period you should get a great, lean 5 pounds.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
M1T causes complete shutdown. i'd do it last...
But the cycle doesnt really seem that lean to me.
Stick with the 4ohn at those dosages for that time period you should get a great, lean 5 pounds.
Actually some people have reported good results from starting with m1t then 4 weeks of m4ohn, and actually recovered to some extent while on the m4ohn portion of the cycle since suppression with m4ohn is pretty mild.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
thanx for the feedback. Ideally I'd like to do 8 weeks of m40hn to counter sides with m1t week 3-4. However alot of people seem to be against stacking m1t and 4ohn, even at low dosages.