Andromass cycle going wrong

arnoldnumero1

Awards
So I'm on day 5 of my andromass cycle (6 pills a day) and I'm experiencing some soreness under my right nipple I have mild pre existing gyno from puberty and don't want it to get any worse. Should I just end my cycle now to prevent any damage or is there anything I can get quickly to prevent this.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in the same boat as you as I also have pubertal gyno. Whenever I use anabolics, I always use an AI with them. In your case, you can either stop the cycle, stop the cycle until you get an AI, or just keep running it until the AI gets here.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
isnt 3 caps a day normal?? i would drop down to 3 caps a day til you get an AI. Run the AI at full dose for 2wks and assess things from there.

arnoldnumero1

Awards
Ok thanks yeah I'll probably just stop the cycle then and wait until I can get my hands on an AI

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
isnt 3 caps a day normal?? i would drop down to 3 caps a day til you get an AI. Run the AI at full dose for 2wks and assess things from there.
i'm taking 8 a day. no real sides. some back pain but my back is fcuked up anyway so it may not be the mass. hope the ai helps dude

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DHT-based compounds would be the best option, but we're all out of AH :(
no worries, cel has your back, we got plenty of stanodrol! :lol:

pick up yourself some stanodrol op, that should help.