EPI+Transderm??

BJJBB

Awards
This is going to be my first PH cycle. I dont want to get carried away so after talking to a few people on here i thought this would be good. What type of PCT should I use for this?

Run both at 6 weeks

EPI- Week 1-2 30, Week 3-6 45, maybe 60 but ill see how it goes cause of my size
Transderm-5/day for 6 weeks as well

Any other suggestions will be appriciated. thanks!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
1-3 30mg epi, 4-6 45mg epi. its your 1st time, assess the sides before moving up

The transderm is a good idea, it will stop lethargy, keep libido high, provide some gains of its own, etc etc. All around a great product to run with the epi. Epi strong is still on sale @ 39.99 now, get it while its hot.

What does your pct look like?? be sure to get a serm

BJJBB

Awards
So should i stay at 30 for while then? Dont have a pct in place what do you think would ne the best for a first timer

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
nolva
20/20/10/10
clomid
50/50/25/25

Either or, both work great. find a research site or online pharmacy to obtain one of them

The rest of it:

HCGenerate
DAA
Forma stanzol

HCGen 5 caps a day, DAA 3g's a day. both are normal doses listed on the bottles. Forma stanzol 4-6pumps a day for 40 days. You will be back in no time. It will stop any estrogen rebound that may occur after the cycle. pm me if you want discount codes

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Is there anything that transaderm does that forma stanzol doesn't? I'm interested in running forma stanzol in my next cycle for gyno prevention, but would it also combat lethargy and boost libido like trasaderm would?

Been reading the forum a while but just recently signed up, thanks for your help.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
completely different products.

t derm for test, and forma to prevent that andro-dione and test from aromatizing.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
completely different products.

t derm for test, and forma to prevent that andro-dione and test from aromatizing.
x2, transderm will provide a test base, forma stanzol is an AI. You could use both on cycle, but forma will not prevent lethargy and boost you libido like transderm. Same goes for transderm, it wont stop any Tes from aromatizing into estrogen or keep water weight down. but it will boost T levels.

Go to www.mrsupps.com and read about forma stanzol, than go to www.needtobuildmuscle.com and read about transderm.