H-Drol with Nitric Oxide

Yobra

Awards
I'm going to take my first stack of H-Drol with Cycle Assist and would like some recommendations on how to take it. Also I wanted to know if I can still take Nitric Oxide with this combo. I will be 50 in January and wanted to find something to keep my current muscle mass, increase my strenght but lose about 20lbs. Sounds crazy but I'm not you average 50 year old. I need to lean down and want a more cut body so any help here would be appreciated.

Yobra

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats your PCT. you wont lose weight on Hdrol unless you diet for it perfectly IMO.

Yobra

Awards
whats your PCT. you wont lose weight on Hdrol unless you diet for it perfectly IMO.
My Diet is actually real good but I would cut out any alcohol which would help. I dieted last year around this time and lost about 11 lbs in 55 days so I know it can be done. I'm trying to increase my strength which would help increase my muscle size, doing that will increase my metabolism to help burn fat. I've been doing this since I was 27 yrs old and know my body well. What is a PCT, don't know all the lingo yet??

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My Diet is actually real good but I would cut out any alcohol which would help. I dieted last year around this time and lost about 11 lbs in 55 days so I know it can be done. I'm trying to increase my strength which would help increase my muscle size, doing that will increase my metabolism to help burn fat. I've been doing this since I was 27 yrs old and know my body well. What is a PCT, don't know all the lingo yet??
Pct is post cycle therapy. You need to do your research you should never run a cycle without a pct.

Your gonna want something to combat estrogen. Boost test, etc

I would look at forma-stanzol, hcgenerate, post cycle unleashed.

Also I dot think you will loose 20 lbs on hdrol. You should put on lbm and burn fat. You might gain a few lbs of muscle and loose some of fat.

I highly recommend transaderm to be ran along side of hdrol. Also I ou don't have the hdrol yet helladrol is a great halo clone

Yobra

Awards
Pct is post cycle therapy. You need to do your research you should never run a cycle without a pct.

Your gonna want something to combat estrogen. Boost test, etc

I would look at forma-stanzol, hcgenerate, post cycle unleashed.

Also I dot think you will loose 20 lbs on hdrol. You should put on lbm and burn fat. You might gain a few lbs of muscle and loose some of fat.

I highly recommend transaderm to be ran along side of hdrol. Also I ou don't have the hdrol yet helladrol is a great halo clone
Here is what the product states it does, it's a clone.

H-Drol by Competitive Edge is one of the strongest strength and muscle building supplements available on the market today, Now it's here on WorldClassNutrition.Com. H- Drol is a Halodrol clone that will get those dry and lean gains because the active ingredient in H-Drol does not aromatize to any type of estrogen. With H-Drol users typically experience positive effects on energy levels, lipolysis, and libido, along with excellent reports of muscle size and density, strength, and endurance.

Let me know if I still need what you suggest, I just ordered it so I won't be starting until next week sometime. Also money is tight so I have ordered this with cycle Assist so if you can recommend something inexpensive to go with this that would be great.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea man I know what hdrol is. Your going to need a pct for after your cycle of h drol is done. Your gonna wanna run hdrol for 6 weeks

I would run each week at these mg's

If you have the funds go to look into transaderm it will help a lot with your goals and also help with sexual sides.

The pct I recommended in my first post should be plenty for hdrol

Do no run thins with out a pct.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
Yobra, you should do some more research before you jump into this. You're taking an oral steroid that cause shutdown of your testes. If you dont know what a p.c.t. is, then you shouldn't touch any thing until you're well versed in how to run a cycle.

Yobra

Awards
Thanks guys for the info, I'm green as you can see so this info is helpful. Cycle Assist 240 isn't enough for the PCT, the info given states it does the same as a PCT to help these effects of H-Drol. I want to do this so it's the safest and most effect way for my body, so any other suggestions would help.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT assist is does what it says it does. assists in PCT. you take it WITH a proper PCT. now Hdrol does not require a SERM, but i always take one no matter what PH or AAS I am doing. you dont have to get a SERM if you dont want to. just make sure your OTC PCT is pretty decent. If i had to pick an OTC PCT, it would be TRS stack by PP

Yobra

Awards
Thanks R1 eagles Fan, Cowboys fan here. Rough week for both of us last Sunday. All these abbreviations are not in my lingo but I have friends at my gym that can help me out with this also. I have already ordered the h-Drol and Cycle Assist 240 so I will look into this a little more before I begin.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should read the stickies bro. it'd be a start.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Read this

TunedSports.com - Legal Anabolic Steroid & Pro-hormone Supplement Blog. - Part 4

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/160738-taking-steroids-101-a.html

What are some side effects of steroids?

This is the first thing that should be looked at when thinking of starting a cycle of steroids. First off ALL drugs have side affects... Even the multi-vitamins that you subconsciously take every morning have side effects. First thing I would like to clear up is that steroids DO NOT make your penis smaller. This is a ridiculous myth that was started by uneducated people and this is the first thing you will usually hear people say when you mention steroids. Steroids however do cause your testicles to atrophy while on cycle. HCG can be taken to prevent this, and If you take proper precautions after your cycle(s) your testicles should return to their normal size assuming you didn’t abuse steroids during this cycle. Another myth that is very common is “roid rage”. Roid rage is a myth created by the media to scare people away from using steroids and to give steroids a bad name. Steroids can cause you to be more aggressive than normal and/or have a shorter fuse. Steroids do not cause people to go on mass killing spree’s or killing your family (I.e. Chris Beniot). Put it this way if you were an ass hole before you were on cycle then you will be a bigger ass hole while on cycle. If you do feel more aggressive or feel like you have a short fuse then use this energy during your training sessions. If you feel like you’re going to blow up on someone then just disengage from the situation and take a step back and realize that you’re probably blowing it out of proportion. Now other side effects include…. Acne, Hypertension, loss of hair, aggressiveness, kidney problems, liver problems, cholesterol problems, gynocomastia, cardiovascular issues, stunting growth, sterility. Different steroids have different side effects; just make sure to really research your hormone to the fullest before starting. Most of the side effects from steroids come later on in life, so just keep that in mind when your thinking of using crazy amounts of steroids.

What gains should I expect?

Obviously the reason you have chosen to do steroids is because you want huge gains. This depends on many factors….. Genetics, diet, training, recovery. Genetics are the most important thing about your gains. You can not control this obviously and some people are just blessed with better genetics. Everyone responds differently to steroids. Diet is the second most important thing to think about when on or off cycle. This is something that you can control and is the most important thing to have in check at all times to get the best results. My advice would be to hire a nutrionist or at least make sure that the diet advice you are getting is correct. Training is obviously important, but the biggest mistake that people make while on cycle is you can train a lot more and get better gains. True that your body recovery’s faster while on cycle, but If you’re lifting 2 hours a day 6-7 days a week then your body is not getting a lot of time to recover. I train the same when I’m on as I do when I’m off. Recovery goes hand in hand with over training. Just make sure your getting enough sleep every night and taking your rest days when you need them. Listen to your body!

Only use people you trust!

When purchasing steroids always buy from a trusted source. If you plan on buying steroids then best case scenario is to buy from someone you have known for a long time that you trust because this way you have piece of mind that what your getting is real and hopefully sterile. Don’t buy from a stranger just because he is the biggest guy in the gym because you never know what you’re getting. Online sources….. All I can say about online sources is be very careful and do your research before buying online because they’re plenty of fake sites out there.

There is a difference between use and abuse

Bottom line steroids aren’t magic. The people you see in body building magazines didn’t just get that way over night. They spent hard years of diet and training to look the way they do. Do not ever think more is better, slow and steady wins the race. Yes you can hit plateaus while on cycles, but don’t start throwing everything and the kitchen sink into a cycle thinking your going be the incredible hulk when you wake up the next morning. If you do plateau then increase your dose gradually and/or you can add one compound at a time to see how your body reacts.

You only get one chance in a life time so take care of your body. Hopefully you get the chance to grow old one day, and you don’t want to cause harm to your self for something you did 40 years prior. Be smart and stay safe.

What are steroids & what is the difference between Orals & Injectables?

Testosterone is the main male sex hormone which is naturally produced by the human body. Steroids are a synthetic form of testosterone or its derivatives. Bodybuilders mainly use testosterone. Testosterone is what you can thank for Strength and Size. Testosterone can also assist with fat loss according to ones diet. So get out them ideas of 'NOT BEING ABLE TO CUT' on Test. Another thing to add is...Test IS AND SHOULD BE THE BASE ON ALL STEROID CYCLES. Simply put; Don't cycle without it, you'll be shooting yourself in the foot

You've decided to take steroids, now the next thing to decide is whether you should take tablets or inject? What's the difference? Let's look at each in turn: Well the obvious difference is that one is swallowed, the other is injected. But let's be more specific; most oral steroids are hepatotoxic (i.e. toxic to the liver). As the tablet/pill travels through the body it passes through the gastrointestinal tract, then to the liver which has a mission to destroy it, thus preventing the steroid from entering the bloodstream. As a result, scientific boffins replaced the hydrogen atom with a carbon atom to the 17th position of the steroid molecule, which for the most part, will enable the steroid to survive the first pass hepatic metabolism. This process is commonly referred to as 17-alpha alkylation (17-AA or C-17).

Whilst this alkylation is desirable for the athlete in terms of improving the bio-availability of the oral steroid, it does however, place undue stress on the liver. Liver values (a set of markers which are used to assess liver function) may be elevated whilst using 17-aa steroids and as such, they are generally used sparingly to compliment an injectable cycle. Certain nutritional supplement products are often used for liver protection:

* Milk Thistle
* ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid)
* Liv-52

Injectable Steroids are not for intravenous use (into the vein). Doing this could result in serious injury or even death. They must be injected intra-muscularly (into the muscle) and therefore avoid the 'first pass' through the liver; though some the harsher steroids will place a strain on the kidneys in large doses.

There are two main different types of injectable steroids: Water or oil based. Water based steroids are metabolised quickly, requiring frequent (often daily) injections. Oil based ones are released more slowly into the bloodstream and are generally injected once or twice weekly.

Oral only cycles are a complete waste of time. Gain will simply not be worth the sides you'll be going through. Let alone that you're gains on oral only cycles will NOT stick as well as they should.

you have lots of learning ahead of you

GL

Yobra

Awards
Thanks Gym Rat good stuff. I have read up on this for years and have been in the gym for the past 22 years. Some say I look like I've taken roids even at 49yrs old but I'm as natural as can be, I was always scared to try this but want to do one cycle to see if I get any gains. I've taken other supplements like Clen and even androstene back in the day but didn't take long enough to see major gains. Andro made me more intense at the gym and clen didn't lean me out a bit but not much. H-Drol and Cycle Assist is what I'm buying and then I will have to get a PCT once I'm done with this cycle. Low dosages is how I'm gonig to go just to see how my body reacts and all the info passed on to me has been helpful.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
I would def cut out all alcohol while on cycle, not just "cut down" on it drinking on cycle is stupid with 17AA sht.

Yobra

Awards
yeah I know NO alcohol while on this, got that part. thanks for the info.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
just do a search on gyno and you will want to run proper PCT.

Yobra

Awards
Ok the product is on the way and after talking to all of you I think i got it. I will purchase a spray Serm which got great review and stack it with the H-drol with Cycle assist. Just so I'm clear the PCT needs to be done after I'm finished with the cycle correct? i have gone blind reading so much info everyone has a different opinion on how to stack all of this. I purchased one bottle of H-drol which is a 30 day supply (60 ct) so is this going to be enough for a proper cycle. When do I fit the Serm into this stack? After h-drol or cycle assist?

5am-25mg H-drol
8am-4 cycle assist
pre work out- 25mg h-drol
9pm-4 cycle assist