HCG/PCT Cycle

krs41

Awards
i am currently in week 2 of 250mg cyp (1cc) and 300 mg deca (.75cc) and its going great. I have gained a few pounds, workouts are great, and im really happy with it. waiting on it to really kick in. i just got in my two vials of 10 mL of 100,000 IU Pregnyl (which is HCG) and i am going to start that in with my cycle. im only in the middle of week two of my 8 week cycle, so it is okay to start this now isnt it? also, how should i take it? im going to take 300IU twice a week (total of 600IU/week), which is going to be a notch or two over 1/4 cc twice a week. but i dont know how i should take it schedule wise. im taking my deca/cyp stack on mondays and thursday, so when is it best to take the shots of HCG to get the optimum results? should i take them the day of the cyp/deca shots? in the same syr? or should i take them on different days of my cycle shots? should i take them throughout all 8 weeks of the cycle? also is it okay to take only 5mg of my tamoxifen (novadex) every other day? or is it best to take the 10mg daily? i really want to get the most out of this cycle, especially when it comes to losing gains. thats what i am most worried about, losing my gains post cycle. so for PCT, nolvadex 40mg daily first two weeks and then 20 mg last two weeks? is that good? also, does HCG come into play in PCT at all? when do i start the PCT? is it the day of the last shot (which would be the last thursday)? or is it the day after?

another thing, i was reading into the half-lives of the two im taking, and i dont understand it as much as id like. so, i figure since i was posting this id go ahead and ask it. the cyp wont be working until about week 4 correct? the deca week 5? so is an 8 week cycle going to be sufficient? i was really thinking about, since i have already started this, going ahead and extending it to a 12 week cycle to get max results. that would give me the 8 weeks i thought id get at max performance. any thoughts?

i know that i just typed a gang of questions there, i apologize. i just really want to make sure i have all of this down right. reassurance does a lot for me and my peace of mind! any advice or help is greatly appreciated. thanks!

krs41

Awards
500mg of test/week isnt enough? what do you advise? what about the 20 other questions i asked? ive read the swale hcg post a few times before i posted this. i didnt see in there on what days to take it in corresp with your cycle days.

heres where i got my info to start the cycle when i decided to.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18057

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
go for the 12 weeks since you have hcg. and your post looks like it says you only take 250mg of test. so how much deca do you take.

krs41

Awards
sorry that sounds confusing. the deca is 300 mg and im taking 3/4cc twice a week, so im taking a total of 450 mg/week. and yeah, i was thinking about extending the cycle. but one of my main questions was when to take the HCG. i know how much to take, but when do i take it? im taking my deca/cyp injections on mondays and thursdays. when should i do my HCG injections? should i do them with my stack or on different days? i really dont want to retype all of my questions, they are all in the first post i made to start the thread. any help would be appreciated. thanks

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
sorry that sounds confusing. the deca is 300 mg and im taking 3/4cc twice a week, so im taking a total of 450 mg/week. and yeah, i was thinking about extending the cycle. but one of my main questions was when to take the HCG. i know how much to take, but when do i take it? im taking my deca/cyp injections on mondays and thursdays. when should i do my HCG injections? should i do them with my stack or on different days? i really dont want to retype all of my questions, they are all in the first post i made to start the thread. any help would be appreciated. thanks
Ok, lets see if I have this clear. Your taking 250mg of test mondays and thuresdays alnog with 225mg of deca the same.
That gives you 500mg of test a week and 450mg of deca.

Now for the HCG you should start out at 250iu twice a week starting as soon as you get (or week 5 if your only getting one amp). you can take it mon and thurs, tues and fri, extra. Now sence your running a lot of deca I would make sure I have two amps and run 250iu 3X a week starting week 2. that way you will use almost exactly 2 amps for your cycle (no waste) . JM2C

krs41

Awards
skye,

youre absolutely right with my dosage, so ill go with the 3 doses of HCG weekly. is doing it tuesday and thursday with my cyp/deca okay? should i use all in the same syringe or is that not okay? then i will do my third shot of HCG for the week on sat. will that work out okay?
do i use the HCG in my PCT along with the nolvadex? or should i discontinue the HCG on my last week of the stack (which would be that saturday i guess)? what day exactly do you reccomend that i start the PCT? the day of or after the last dose of cyp/deca? or is it the following week?

sorry for all of the questions. thanks for the response.

chris

spooler

Awards
You do not have to run your HCG in the same syringe as your gear. I always use a slin pin - inject sub q, it is easy, painless and quick. I suppose that you can mix water bases and oiled based - I just don't care to. Plus, the slin pins allow much more accurate measurement - and a 29 ga is a joy to use in comparison with 23s and 25s

spooler

Awards
I dunno what most do - I do because it's easy, quick, painless and I LIKE IT!

I think that I can crank in 250 IU in about 1min 15 seconds - this includes putting the goods back in the fridge and tucking my shirt in.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
do most people inject HCG sub-q?
I don't know what most people do but I know that sub-q works, and is easy. For more than 300iu I go to a 1cc slin syringe with a 1/2 inch pin and do it IM.

250iu 2x weekly works pretty good, though, and many prefer to avoid an extra IM inject during a cycle filled with them....

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
You do not have to run your HCG in the same syringe as your gear. I always use a slin pin - inject sub q, it is easy, painless and quick. I suppose that you can mix water bases and oiled based - I just don't care to. Plus, the slin pins allow much more accurate measurement - and a 29 ga is a joy to use in comparison with 23s and 25s
What he said, works just as good IM though but the genral prefrance is sub q.

mon, wed fri or any three days a week would be fine

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I don't know what most people do but I know that sub-q works, and is easy. For more than 300iu I go to a 1cc slin syringe with a 1/2 inch pin and do it IM.

250iu 2x weekly works pretty good, though, and many prefer to avoid an extra IM inject during a cycle filled with them....
How deep do u guys go w/sub-q injections? Where can I find some good info on it?
I seen it somewhere,but it has been a while back.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
as shallow as possible (just under the skin at a slight angle) it's widely believed that this is more effective than IM, the info is everywhere

spooler

Awards
I sit down, and kinda curl a little - like I'm doing a crunch, then I pinch the skin up on my belly - stay away from the navel, this pinch forms what looks like a tent. I put the needle in there at about a 45 degree angle, just go in about 1/4 - 3/8 inch. No need to aspirate.

This info can be found on, well, I think I did a Google for +insulin +inject or something like that...... It has been a while.

Oh yes, always use sterile techniques, alcohol prep pads can be bought at WalMart, 100 for .99 - swab the top of the vial, swab the injection site before and after injection. It costs a PENNY and could avoid a trip to the Doc - or worse.......

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I sit down, and kinda curl a little - like I'm doing a crunch, then I pinch the skin up on my belly - stay away from the navel, this pinch forms what looks like a tent. I put the needle in there at about a 45 degree angle, just go in about 1/4 - 3/8 inch. No need to aspirate.

This info can be found on, well, I think I did a Google for +insulin +inject or something like that...... It has been a while.

Oh yes, always use sterile techniques, alcohol prep pads can be bought at WalMart, 100 for .99 - swab the top of the vial, swab the injection site before and after injection. It costs a PENNY and could avoid a trip to the Doc - or worse.......
Thx,man...good info.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
nobody answered your question about when to start your pct. I'm not sure about the half life for deca but for the cyp. you would want to start your pct 2 weeks after your last injection. The deca might last a little longer than that. Maybe someone else can verify the half life for deca for you.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
So, I have a general HCG question I haven't seen (but admittedly haven't looked hard).

It comes with the powder and the bacteriostatic water separated. So, you need to combine the two together. Do you get a separate vial to combine the 2 into? (I'm thinking you stearlize the vial before combining the two.) And do you guys normally buy more bac. water to make up to a larger volume?

Also, how do you measure IU's? I read above that 1/4 of a CC is 300 IU's of HCG. Is there a standard conversion of IU's to CC's or is that dependant on the molecule?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
kits come w/ water in a sep. vial, you just withdraw what you want. If it's 1 10,000 IU kit and you add 9-9.5ml H2O, you get a 1000 IU/ml solution

The half life of dec is at least 14 days

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
heres part of a newbie faq I am writing:

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a glycoprotein hormone that is produced from a sterile preparation of placental glucoprotein urine of expectant women. In other words it is an extracted out of piss. This is a must have in any long cycle or cycles with highly suppressive gear (Nandrolone Decanoate, Trenbolone and the like). Its main function is to prevent/reverse testicular atrophy cause by the suppression of the HTPA and the Leydig cells by mimicking the leutenizing hormones. In plan English it keeps your boys both happy and large. It does NOT reverse the suppression of testosterone production but use of HCG will speed up the process considerablely. A full PCT routine is still necessary though. Again HCG is best used in a preventative manner.

To reconstitute HCG you must mix it with bacteriostatic water. How this is package depends on what brand your are buying. The most common is a 5,000iu amp that must be mixed and placed in a new separate sterile vial (we don’t use all of it at once). It usually comes with a vial of about 1 to 1.5 cc of bacteriostatic water. It also comes as two vials, one vial with no water. There is a 1500iu versions of the above as well. When mixing your HCG remember that is the stated shelf life is 8 weeks (60 days), it will last longer, maybe up to 16 weeks but it will louse potency. A good rule of thumb is not to mix up any more then you want to use for 8 to 10 weeks. If that isn’t available then increase the dosage as the cycle progress to compensate (note: not everyone agrees that this is an acceptable practice, you will have to use your own judgment here.). Please note that ancillaresearch.com HCG comes in increments of 1mg, 2.5mg, 5mg and 10mg. That is 3,359iu, 8,397.5iu, 16,795iu, and 33,590iu.

Directions. This is my method of doing this so other may differ but this I think is the most accurate and simplest way of doing this. First make sure you have your supplies ready, you need one 5 or 10ml vial, at least 2ml of bacteriostatic water for 5,000iu or 1ml for ever 2,500iu you have, one regular sterile syringe with needle (20 to 25 gauge 1 inch is fine), a file for scoring the amp, alcohol swabs, and some sterile gauze (I am retentive about being sterile, a clean cloth would work). First use the alcohol swabs to clean off top of your vial and amp. Take your file and use around the breaking point on the neck until you have worked 360 degrees around it. Wipe again with the alcohol pad and wrap the top with the gauze (this keeps you from cutting yourself) and break the amp. Take your syringe and draw up 1cc of bacteriostatic water (make sure you wiped the top of the vial with alcohol) and inject it into the amp. Do not let the needle get dirty. Gently swirl the water around until all the powder is dissolved. Use the same syringe and suck up all the HCG solution and inject it into the sterile vial. Then using the same syringe draw up another cc of bacteriostatic water and inject it into the amp again. Swirl the water around for a minute then draw it all up and inject it into the sterile vial. You now have your solution made at 2,500iu per milliliter. This is convent because 250iu is easily measured by the 10iu mark on a insulin syringe. To change the concentration simple adjust the amount of water. For instance if you wanted 250iu for each .25cc then you would use 5ml of water.

If you have your HCG in vials then odds are it will hold 2cc so the above is unnecessary. Simple inject 2cc of the bacteriostatic water into the vial (making sure that you clean the tops with alcohol).

To reconstitute HCG from ancillaresearch.com you can ether use the vial it came in for the smaller amount or a new vial (recommended.) For 1mg you would add 1.34cc to make 2,500iu per ml (250iu per 10 clicks on an insulin syringe). For 2.5mg you would add 3.34ml of water to make 2,500iu per ml. For 5mg 6.7ml of water. For 1mg at 250iu per .25cc you would add 3.36ml of water. 2.5mg would need 8.4ml of water and so on.

Here are some sample ways that HCG should be ran. For a light cycle (no more then ten) weeks with moderate suppressing steroids HCG is not really needed. If you want to use HCG anyway (doesn’t hurt) or are running longer then 10 weeks or using suppressive steroids 250iu of HCG can be ran twice a week for the last ten weeks ending just before you start you PCT routine. This will speed recovery. If your using suppressive gear for longer then ten weeks then 2 amps (10,000iu) is recommended. Then you can run e 250iu 3 times a week for the last 13 weeks ending on your start of PCT. Or you can run it 250iu twice a week from the beginning of the cycle switching to 3 time a week at the point that you can use the remaining HCG supply up just before your PCT. For example, if your running a cycle for 14 weeks you could run the HCG at 250iu 3 times a week starting week 3 and ending week 15, just before you start PCT week 16. Or you could run 250iu twice a week for weeks 1 to 4, then 3 times a week for weeks 5 to 15. This way you use up all your HCG (no waste).