Methyl 1-D (3Beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One )

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
I have been trying to do some research on 3Beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One because i have been thinking about trying a PH(not sure yet) and came across Methyl 1-D and was wondering if anyone has used it or has any advise to give me about it or even another PH available. If i did decide to take it i would need a PCT correct? What would a good PCT be? Would i need anything else before starting a cycle? I am basically looking for something that would help me gain lean mass that will stay with me after the cycle without horrible side effects...

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
stay away from that..... i dont know much about anything, but i do know that is one of the harshest, most powerful steroids ever created... somewhere along the lines of Cheque drops/anadrol/methyl tren

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
stay away from that..... i dont know much about anything, but i do know that is one of the harshest, most powerful steroids ever created... somewhere along the lines of Cheque drops/anadrol/methyl tren
Isn't this product methylated cheque drops??

Definitely a harsh product, avoid it!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
This nomenclature does not indicate methylation... Read the pct sticky that equates pct to wiping your ass, every cycle requires pct of some sort unless you want to make your life a living hell

foljambe

Awards
3Beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One - Nature's Miracle Androgen
3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One is a androgenic hormone that is sold in the United States and in some other countries for anti-aging and overall fitness. This androgenic hormone is being used by people from 21 to their 90's as a way to increase the natural androgen levels in the body. Increasing natural androgens like testosterone leads to a better quality of life and athletic performance.

Natural Bee Pollen
Humans have been supplementing their hormone levels since the early part of the 20th century. It was common for males to eat the testicles of slaughtered animals as a rite of passage and as a way to proclaim their masculine standing. Since the late 1960's health enthusiasts have been taking an extract of raw testicles, processed as a dietary supplement called Orchic.

Natural Bee Pollen
Orchic extract was used to supplement males with the cascade of hormones that were naturally available in the male animals as a way to balance their hormone levels as they age. Naturally, as we age, our hormone levels decline. This leads to many issues like muscle loss, a reduction in our immune system and an increased amount of body fat. In addition to Orchic extract, in the 90's we saw new hormone extracts come on the market like androstenedione and 3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One, which were prohormones to the natural androgens in the male body like testosterone.

3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One is still available today and is useful for older people who wish to trim body fat and increase their immune system and also for men over 21 who wish to improve their muscle density and fullness.

To get more of 3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One to convert to testosterone and other androgenic hormones, supplement companies will use a variety of co-factors to help push the conversion in this direction. An ingredient called 3-Beta-Hydroxy-Urs-12-En-28-Oic Acid for example will reduce the conversion to estrogen, making more of the hormone available to boost testosterone. Another extract of stinging nettle root will reduce the conversion to DHT and finally enzyme blockers like piperine and luteolin will help keep more of the hormone active for a longer period of time.

These additions will help the hormone be more active and convert at a higher rate to testosterone, giving the males a better chance at achieving their results.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pretty sure swollen was busting the op's balls, and not serious.