AI Cycle Support Question/Katanadrol V2.0

gearhead89

Awards
Im going to be taking Katanadrol V2.0 with AI cycle Support going to start it thought a week prior.

For my PCT im going to be taking Forma stanzol, Forge post cycle, and HCGenerate.
Amoung taking your basic BCAA, Creatine Monohydrate, Glutamine, mulitvitamins during the whole cycle.
Im going to be doing the Katandrol cycle for 6 weeks and at the end of the 6 weeks start the PCT cycle for 4 weeks to finish it all.

My question is with the AI Cycle Support being a liver support is it ok to take it during the PCT Cycle as well? Or do i need a seperate liver support soley on top of the AI Cycle Support? If so do I continue both through the PCT cycle? If you see anything that i need to add to it let me know please.

Thanks

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Katan is a non methyl, it isnt nearly as bad as a meth on your liver. The cycle support will be all you need, fish oil is something i didnt see listed tho. Take 2-3 caps of fish oil with each dose of katandrol

gearhead89

Awards
Katan is a non methyl, it isnt nearly as bad as a meth on your liver. The cycle support will be all you need, fish oil is something i didnt see listed tho. Take 2-3 caps of fish oil with each dose of katandrol
yea forgot to put that in there...but will running the cycle support during the pct be ok? or can i do without it during the pct?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
use the cycle support for the 1st 2wks of PCT. it will clean out your body

gearhead89

Awards
ok awsome thank you for the advice and info