Ultra + Tren ?? Thoughts?

Jbartock

Awards
First time posting on this forum and first want to say thank you for all the help its already done for me just from info I've found on other threads. Anyways I'm ready to start my next stack and looking for thoughts/opinions/advice

Considering:

Ultra + Tren
or
Epi + Tren
Cycle assist during and after
Protein 200g/day

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
cycle assist
erase or erase + titanium
vit C
Protein

I've ran 2 separate cycles of havoc and 2 separate cycles of epi. Liked both but looking to try something new thats why I'm considering the ultra + Tren. Also thoughts on dosage? was thinking recommended for tren, if run epi then 30/30/40/40/40/40 and if Ultra 8/8/12/12

Let me know if I should add/remove/change anything. Starting cycle this week! Thanks for all the help! quick stats 190lb, 5'11", 8%bf

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
First time posting on this forum and first want to say thank you for all the help its already done for me just from info I've found on other threads. Anyways I'm ready to start my next stack and looking for thoughts/opinions/advice

Considering:

Ultra + Tren
or
Epi + Tren
Cycle assist during and after
Protein 200g/day

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
cycle assist
erase or erase + titanium
vit C
Protein

I've ran 2 separate cycles of havoc and 2 separate cycles of epi. Liked both but looking to try something new thats why I'm considering the ultra + Tren. Also thoughts on dosage? was thinking recommended for tren, if run epi then 30/30/40/40/40/40 and if Ultra 8/8/12/12

Let me know if I should add/remove/change anything. Starting cycle this week! Thanks for all the help! quick stats 190lb, 5'11", 8%bf
Lose the nolva and go with clomid. You know that havoc IS epi, right?

Jbartock

Awards
yea I do thanks why favor clomid over nolva?

Jbartock

Awards
clomid 50/50/25/25 with titanium xl + erase good? or just clomid with erase

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
clomid 50/50/25/25 with titanium xl + erase good? or just clomid with erase
Im not familiar with titanium. Erase is amazing though!