Anavar stack with NTBM RS TRANSADERM or PP Dermacrine

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am at it once more on my Mad science combo.. I want to do a lean mass gain.. so what should I use 1st.. I got 3 RS trans and 3 Derm.....

let me know and I have done all my reading and then some so no BS .. this will be the best lean mass gain ever!!!! Yes my Anavar is real i used this be for...

Anavar
20/30/40/50/60/60

NTBM RS TRANSADERM or PP Dermacrine
Recommended dose

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
1st, dont waste your time with anything below 50mg of var if your not going to use REAL inj test. You will get piss poor results otherwise, var is very weak and meant to be used in children and women in some cases. Men dose it 50-100mg.

50/50/60/60/70/70 IMO

I know my dosing just probably tripled the cost of the cycle but y run it if your not going to get results......

now as for dermacrine/transderm....

By ingredients they are the same product. The carrier is differnet. From my own personal use transderm dries faster and doesnt leave you with the recently applied sun tan lotion feel. at 5 pumps a day the PP derm will last 23 days and ntbm transderm will last 60 days. I wouldnt go any farther than 7 pumps a day without taking a decent dose of an AI.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I do not know what happen to my second post.. I am with you on the dose since I am going to have some extra I will kick it up on the last week. What if I start using 7 pumps on week 4 of a 6 weeks run of RS.. Thank you for your reply

50/50/60/60/70/90

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I do have some Toremifen too incase

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if your taking more than 5 pumps some of it could and will aromatize into estrogen, so if your on an AI things will be fine, if not....well you know what happens. if you have more var go:

70/70/70/70/80/80

Dosing it real high at the end of the cycle is kinda pointless, going with a high steady dose throughout will give much better effects.

Use torem for 2-3 wks during pct, you will jump back to normal much faster.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
if your taking more than 5 pumps some of it could and will aromatize into estrogen, so if your on an AI things will be fine, if not....well you know what happens. if you have more var go:

70/70/70/70/80/80

Dosing it real high at the end of the cycle is kinda pointless, going with a high steady dose throughout will give much better effects.

Use torem for 2-3 wks during pct, you will jump back to normal much faster.
Thank you for your advice... I will be using the torem and TRS stack from PP For the AI i was thing using Erase if i go to 7 pumps.. I know OTC But I am not going down the other road unless I have too!