so I has a cool idea for my cycle

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
normally to run 12 weeks of EQ you have to run 14 weeks of test because of the differences in active life. Here's my idea on how to work around this problem and run both for 12 weeks a piece and hopefully have a less harsh shutdown.
run EQ weeks 1-12
run test weeks 3-14
"I'll also be doing dbol 30mg/day from weeks 3-6"

the EQ for the first 2 weeks would allow it to build up a little bit without shutting you down much.
This is my idea, so tell me if I'm wrong :)

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
I was curious of that as well, I have a ton of both just hanging out waiting to meet my quads...

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I was curious of that as well, I have a ton of both just hanging out waiting to meet my quads...
I'm glad someone else was wondering the same thing! I'm usually treated like a tard when I ask questions!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I dont know a ton about inj aas but i would do the EQ 1 wk pre test. 2-14 T, 1-12 EQ. someone will hopefully comment why it isnt the best idea.

Frontloading it would be another idea, but again, just an idea.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Go back to drawing board..... (hint)

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I dont know a ton about inj aas but i would do the EQ 1 wk pre test. 2-14 T, 1-12 EQ. someone will hopefully comment why it isnt the best idea.

Frontloading it would be another idea, but again, just an idea.
This doesn't seem that different, it's just 13 weeks of test instead of 12, but thanks for the advice.

And @gymrat
Where exactly did you find a problem? It seems solid from all angles when I look at it..
are you saying it would be better to run the test and EQ from wk 1? that means If I did 12 weeks of EQ I would have to do 14 weeks of test, which is too long IMO

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
hasn't anyone thought of this before?
I just want to know if there's any serious flaws bc I will be starting it soon.
someone else above is also wondering the same thing, so please help us out :amish:

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
normally to run 12 weeks of EQ you have to run 14 weeks of test because of the differences in active life. Here's my idea on how to work around this problem and run both for 12 weeks a piece and hopefully have a less harsh shutdown.
run EQ weeks 1-12
run test weeks 3-14
"I'll also be doing dbol 30mg/day from weeks 3-6"

the EQ for the first 2 weeks would allow it to build up a little bit without shutting you down much.
This is my idea, so tell me if I'm wrong :)
- Dude Enanthate ester has a half life of 10,5-11 days while the Undecylenate ester has 14. About what 2 week difference are you talking about, nandrolone decanoate ester ? BTW the problem isn't on it's half life (which is 14-15 days) but on it's excretion time (which is 21 days)
- BTW Equipoise in 3 weeks it WILL shut you down ...

PS Shutdown is shutdown people - the problem with it's so called "degree" of shutdown is how much a compound suppresses the gonadotropins

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
- Dude Enanthate ester has a half life of 10,5-11 days while the Undecylenate ester has 14. About what 2 week difference are you talking about, nandrolone decanoate ester ? BTW the problem isn't on it's half life (which is 14-15 days) but on it's excretion time (which is 21 days)
- BTW Equipoise in 3 weeks it WILL shut you down ...

PS Shutdown is shutdown people - the problem with it's so called "degree" of shutdown is how much a compound suppresses the gonadotropins
yea so starting EQ two weeks early would let you finish two weeks early, fixing the excretion time problem while still letting you get a full 12 weeks of EQ and only 12 weeks of test

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think you should kick start with the dbol

and end the cycle with 4 weeks of dzine @ 30-45mg. starting the last two weeks test is solo, giving time for both esters to clear.

that'll also harden you up a bit at the end as well.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
i think you should kick start with the dbol

and end the cycle with 4 weeks of dzine @ 30-45mg. starting the last two weeks test is solo, giving time for both esters to clear.

that'll also harden you up a bit at the end as well.
well the dbol would be a kickstart bc you would start it at the same time as the test, and before the EQ had time to kick in

russthebus

Awards
Personally i would run them together and kick start with the dbol. Everyone responds differently to everything though. Let us know how it goes if u try it out

[h=3]Joshua 1:9[/h]

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot for the advice guys, I'll let you know what I decide