tribol 60

tj bell

Awards
What kind of pct is needed for tribol 60. I HAVEN'T gotten it yet until I know everything I need. This way I can get everything at the same time.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
a very strong one. trib 60 will shut you down hard. a serm is a must. natty test booster, mild AI, and cortisol support are good ideas as well.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i havent used tribol 60 but i wouldnt recommend it though.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
It is 20mg superdrol, 10mg epi, and I believe 35mg max-lgm.

You need a serm for pct, but you are better off using something else.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
wtf when i googled it first thing that popped up was a tribulus with 60% potency i feel dumb

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
It is 20mg superdrol, 10mg epi, and I believe 35mg max-lgm.

You need a serm for pct, but you are better off using something else.
yep, well actually when i looked it up it said it was 5mg of epi pre cap, not 10 (they might as well not have even put the epi in there), but the site i was looking could have a typo. i also agree with using something else though

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
wtf when i googled it first thing that popped up was a tribulus with 60% potency i feel dumb
when i first read it i assumed it was a trib product as well. based on their naming strategies, this company seems a little shady to me

cooley

cooley

Awards
when i first read it i assumed it was a trib product as well. based on their naming strategies, this company seems a little shady to me
You can take ANS A-Test as your PCT, it is strong enough to use instead of having to find a SERM.

cooley

cooley

Awards
You can take ANS A-Test as your PCT, it is strong enough to supplement as a SERM but easier to find.

cooley

cooley

Awards
ANS is a sponsor of mine. I have gotten great results from their line.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
What kind of pct is needed for tribol 60. I HAVEN'T gotten it yet until I know everything I need. This way I can get everything at the same time.
I rec you dotn ever do oral only cycles.
but somthign that will be healthyer and make better gains is M1D or transaderm with this.
*NOTE: I have never used this productnore knwo it and would rec 20mg beastdrol ed over it because i knwo that one is good*
then there PCT

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
a very strong one. trib 60 will shut you down hard. a serm is a must. natty test booster, mild AI, and cortisol support are good ideas as well.
totally agree

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
what id rec:
wk1-6 *your oral* (i rec beastdrol) ED
wk1-8 Transaderm or M1dfrom LG 1-2 servings ed
wk5-9 HCGenerate
wk8-11 Forged post cycle.

somthing like this

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
yep, well actually when i looked it up it said it was 5mg of epi pre cap, not 10 (they might as well not have even put the epi in there), but the site i was looking could have a typo. i also agree with using something else though
thats what i was thinkign 5mg epi? lol
they should have just gone 50mg epi and 25mg the rest or somthing.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
aghhhhh good old trib! lol
i remember walkign into *** many years ago and wasting my money on it and some l-arginine pills lol

cooley

cooley

Awards
aghhhhh good old trib! lol
i remember walkign into *** many years ago and wasting my money on it and some l-arginine pills lol
Really? I have been taking it now for 2 weeks and have had AWESOME results! I was 187 and 12% bf and after 2 weeks of Tribol and hard work I am up to 194 and it's 6 solid lbs of lean muscle! So far so good for me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epi at that dose would only be good for using its androgenic properties for ai purposes

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You can take ANS A-Test as your PCT, it is strong enough to use instead of having to find a SERM.
Bull**** you can... superdrol requires a proper SERM, you don't know jack and you are risking other people's health and well being to pimp your product.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I have nothing against A-test, but nowhere on the company's page does it even suggest it can replace a SERM, its a mild AI... not a SERM, totally different functions in PCT.

http://ansnow.com/a-test

ManBeast

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Adamjames Supplements 0
Supplements 7
Anabolics 6
BaddAndy Supplements 8