Gaining strength during PCT - AnabolicMinds.com

Gaining strength during PCT

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Gaining strength during PCT

Is it normal to gain strength during PCT? I did a 6 week cycle of Epi and currently am in my second week of PCT using Toremifene and DAA. the last week of my cycle i put up 255lbs for my 1 rep max. Then a couple of days ago i put up 275lbs for my max. Don't get me wrong my PCT couldnt be better but im just curious as to if this is normal or not and what could be causing this? thanks guys.

Edit: ive also gained 2 lbs of what appears to be solid muscle since PCT

2. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Its not unheard of
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  3. New Member

Sounds like you weren't even shut down. That's pretty cool and I hope I have the same luck.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why the **** are you using steroids at 19?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MRogers View Post
    Is it normal to gain strength during PCT? I did a 6 week cycle of Epi and currently am in my second week of PCT using Toremifene and DAA. the last week of my cycle i put up 255lbs for my 1 rep max. Then a couple of days ago i put up 275lbs for my max. Don't get me wrong my PCT couldnt be better but im just curious as to if this is normal or not and what could be causing this? thanks guys.

i made some strength gains after my Epi cycle...i also kept strength gains after a super dmz cycle but did shut down pretty good on the super dmz.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Why the **** are you using steroids at 19?
    bc companies dont discriminate money.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by divo006 View Post
    That's an absurd argument. Companies also didn't make him take steroids. He is accountable for his own actions.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  8. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Are you suggesting that it is the companies fault that he took steroids?
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.

likely because a 275 pound max is no where close to your genetic peak, so really your strength gains should continue as long as you keep the cals and intensity up
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

That's an absurd argument. Companies also didn't make him take steroids. He is accountable for his own actions.
    well asking a 19 year old why he decided to go with roids is like asking colonel sanders why he ate the chicken. we know why, the question is, does he know what can happen if you use anabolics at a young age.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Are you suggesting that it is the companies fault that he took steroids?
    well, in some ways...yes. its called advertisements but thats not what im suggesting. what im saying is its easy to get a hold of and a seller isnt going to ask questions and give a **** if you are under 21, which is the recommended age, they are just going to suggest you are over 21 and advise proper ways to use the product.

so to answer Rodja's question...im assumeing hes useing anabolics to get bigger and stronger or maybe he just wants to get more tail...or maybe your question was just rhetorical...
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

to the OP. if you are going to use these types of products, be sure that you fully understand the consequences and not just the benefits.
  13. Pro Virili Parte

well, in some ways...yes. its called advertisements but thats not what im suggesting. what im saying is its easy to get a hold of and a seller isnt going to ask questions and give a **** if you are under 21, which is the recommended age, they are just going to suggest you are over 21 and advise proper ways to use the product.

so to answer Rodja's question...im assumeing hes useing anabolics to get bigger and stronger or maybe he just wants to get more tail...or maybe your question was just rhetorical...
    I'm confused.. So it is the companies fault for advertising? Should they keep their product a secret? Since when do companies ask questions before a customer makes a purchase? Maybe I should have till fill out what my diet is before I purchase protein powder too right?

I'm sorry I didn't realize it was a companies obligation to make decisions for people..
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

I appreciate the concern guys and yes I not only understand the benefits but also the downfalls and negative effects they can cause if used improperly, and sometimes even if used properly. The decision was all mine and to answer your question Rodja, I decided to use so that I may gain more muscle and strength in a shorter amount of time. Fully understanding the negative effects it can cause. To be honest though, when you ask why I'm using in such a rude way, it sounds more like a rant rather than genuine concern, forgive me if I'm wrong.

Also, to those that care, I'm not planning on doing anymore oral cycles. Right now I'm concentrating on making it through PCT best as possible. After which I will train natural for at least 3 months, then MAYBE do a cycle of test if I'm not already happy with where I'm at. Thoughts and opinions are welcomed and appreciated, just please don't ask why I'm using, we all know why people use anabolic steroids. Thanks again guys.

Edit: Though it is still young to start using, For whatever it's worth, I'll be 20 next month.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Make no mistake about it, my post was a rant about the major lack of impatience in this world. At 19, you're just a baby in the gym and need much more time and experience to develop before thinking about touching AAS. You may temporarily get to where you want, but, more often than not, the inexperience shows and most of the gains are lost due to the lack of the aforementioned inexperience.

At 5'10" and only 175, you could easily add another 20 lbs over the next few years with smart training and nutrition, which will be much more beneficial than cycling at this point.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Make no mistake about it, my post was a rant about the major lack of impatience in this world. At 19, you're just a baby in the gym and need much more time and experience to develop before thinking about touching AAS. You may temporarily get to where you want, but, more often than not, the inexperience shows and most of the gains are lost due to the lack of the aforementioned inexperience.

At 5'10" and only 175, you could easily add another 20 lbs over the next few years with smart training and nutrition, which will be much more beneficial than cycling at this point.
    Your definitely right, more often than not that inexperience does show and gains are lost among other negative things. I've seen it happen first hand with other young guys such as myself that abused steroids. Their diet and training weren't on point so that when they entered their non-existent PCT they lost everything (everything except the gyno!). This really motivated me to do things the right way, and after doing a lot of research, made the decision to do a cycle anyway. What's done is done. Like I said this was my first and last oral cycle anyways.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I'm confused.. So it is the companies fault for advertising? Should they keep their product a secret? Since when do companies ask questions before a customer makes a purchase? Maybe I should have till fill out what my diet is before I purchase protein powder too right?

I'm sorry I didn't realize it was a companies obligation to make decisions for people..
    i never said it was companies obligations to make decisions for people. what i was saying is that they are influential. see the difference? i never said that companies ask questions before purchaseing, well other than your payment and shipping info. what i was saying is that there is nothing stopping so called "too young" of guys from purchaseing a product.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Your definitely right, more often than not that inexperience does show and gains are lost among other negative things. I've seen it happen first hand with other young guys such as myself that abused steroids. Their diet and training weren't on point so that when they entered their non-existent PCT they lost everything (everything except the gyno!). This really motivated me to do things the right way, and after doing a lot of research, made the decision to do a cycle anyway. What's done is done. Like I said this was my first and last oral cycle anyways.
    honestly when i was in high school i got my hands on a supplement that i couldnt tell you what it was or what was in it for the life of me. i blew up huge for my age and size. the lack of knowledge and maturity caused me to lose those gains slowly over a period of time...im not going to preech to you bc your going to do what you want...all im saying is, make sure you've got your P's and Q's down.

have fun be safe
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Much appreciated thank you.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gaining mass but little strength.. I'm 15.. (srs)
    By 7hebigbeas7 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 12:53 PM
  2. Need help Strength Gaining
    By Mikey Meir in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 07:59 PM
  3. Not gaining strength like I used to
    By Flaw in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 10:32 AM
  4. Which cycle would be best for gaining strength?
    By atlbiggains in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 10:19 AM
  5. Gaining strength while cutting fat log
    By VolcomX311 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 06:17 AM