Drug Testing

darius

I am currently on a M4OHN cycle. I also just got certified as a Pharmacy Technician. I know that they do drug tests for sure, but I do not know what they test for. M4OHN is "legal".. so I shouldn't have any problems right?? Or should I wait for a few more weeks, and then 2 weeks after I stop the cycle, before finding a job. Please give me your advice.. Thanks.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Usually drug testing is for recreational drugs...Most places don't even test for steroids because it is so expensive to test for...

darius

Yeah, but even a pharmacy that carries steroids? I guess if they say I failed I could show them the m4ohn and say its legal and stuff.. I dunno. I'm sure all pharmacies carry this stuff, but the one I'm gonna be at even has marijuana in the pill form (CII Controlled Drug), and I know for sure if they have lots of CII drugs, then they have CIII drugs which are the steroids and stuff.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing considering the line of work you're in. If there is a possibility I would just discontinue the cycle and wait until a later time. Not a good first impression failing a drug test, even if it was from a "legal steroid".

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Finishing out a cycle is not worth losing a potentially good paying career...IMO
I would just postpone the cycle and wait until you've taken the first test. Find out what they're testing for and if steroids are not on the list, then you'll be good to go.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The quicker the better, I wonder how long it can be detected in the system?

darius

Yeah, does anyone know how long m4ohn lasts in the system? Should it be cleared out after a week?

Yeah I need to find out. This job is important to me, but its not my career or anything like that. Just like a side job while at school that can provide me with good money for the low amount of hours that I'd be working.. I'm studying right now to become a pharmacist, and still have at least 4 years left, so getting the pharm tech certification helps a bit.

darius

great.. I just looked up the drug testing info for "nandrolone" cause isn't m4ohn a nandrolone derivative?.. and nandrolone metabolites can stay in the system for 18 months.

coofoostu

Awards
What are you worried about, m4ohn is a legal compound. I really doubt they would test a pharmacy tech as steroid tests cost a lot of money. I hear the half life on m4ohn is extremely short, so it should be out of your system pretty quickly. But i also thought it was similar to deca, which takes up to 2 years to clear out. I honestly don't know the real answer. If anything I would be more worried about the nolva as that requires a script. But I wouldnt think they would test for that either.

this is what i said at bb.com forums

BigChuckles

Awards
What are you worried about, m4ohn is a legal compound. I really doubt they would test a pharmacy tech as steroid tests cost a lot of money. I hear the half life on m4ohn is extremely short, so it should be out of your system pretty quickly. But i also thought it was similar to deca, which takes up to 2 years to clear out. I honestly don't know the real answer. If anything I would be more worried about the nolva as that requires a script. But I wouldnt think they would test for that either.

this is what i said at bb.com forums
Couldn't you ask them what they are testing for? I think you should have the right to know what they are testing you for. :)

coofoostu

Awards
So, what happened? And did anyone find out on how long m4ohn stays in the body?

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
I am not really sure why this is even being made into a big issue..M4OHN is as legal as drinking coffee so what is the big concern with the drug test? Lay off the recreational drugs and you will pass!

jguid19

Awards
does anyone know how long equipoise stays in your system and if it is detected by urine tests i am working at a hospital