Drug Testing

1. darius

Drug Testing

I am currently on a M4OHN cycle. I also just got certified as a Pharmacy Technician. I know that they do drug tests for sure, but I do not know what they test for. M4OHN is "legal".. so I shouldn't have any problems right?? Or should I wait for a few more weeks, and then 2 weeks after I stop the cycle, before finding a job. Please give me your advice.. Thanks.

2. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Usually drug testing is for recreational drugs...Most places don't even test for steroids because it is so expensive to test for...
  3. darius

Yeah, but even a pharmacy that carries steroids? I guess if they say I failed I could show them the m4ohn and say its legal and stuff.. I dunno. I'm sure all pharmacies carry this stuff, but the one I'm gonna be at even has marijuana in the pill form (CII Controlled Drug), and I know for sure if they have lots of CII drugs, then they have CIII drugs which are the steroids and stuff.
    •   

4. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.81%

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing considering the line of work you're in. If there is a possibility I would just discontinue the cycle and wait until a later time. Not a good first impression failing a drug test, even if it was from a "legal steroid".
  5. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.81%

Finishing out a cycle is not worth losing a potentially good paying career...IMO
    I would just postpone the cycle and wait until you've taken the first test. Find out what they're testing for and if steroids are not on the list, then you'll be good to go.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

The quicker the better, I wonder how long it can be detected in the system?
  7. darius

Yeah, does anyone know how long m4ohn lasts in the system? Should it be cleared out after a week?

Yeah I need to find out. This job is important to me, but its not my career or anything like that. Just like a side job while at school that can provide me with good money for the low amount of hours that I'd be working.. I'm studying right now to become a pharmacist, and still have at least 4 years left, so getting the pharm tech certification helps a bit.
  8. darius

great.. I just looked up the drug testing info for "nandrolone" cause isn't m4ohn a nandrolone derivative?.. and nandrolone metabolites can stay in the system for 18 months.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.95%

What are you worried about, m4ohn is a legal compound. I really doubt they would test a pharmacy tech as steroid tests cost a lot of money. I hear the half life on m4ohn is extremely short, so it should be out of your system pretty quickly. But i also thought it was similar to deca, which takes up to 2 years to clear out. I honestly don't know the real answer. If anything I would be more worried about the nolva as that requires a script. But I wouldnt think they would test for that either.

this is what i said at bb.com forums
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.97%

Quote Originally Posted by coofoostu
    What are you worried about, m4ohn is a legal compound. I really doubt they would test a pharmacy tech as steroid tests cost a lot of money. I hear the half life on m4ohn is extremely short, so it should be out of your system pretty quickly. But i also thought it was similar to deca, which takes up to 2 years to clear out. I honestly don't know the real answer. If anything I would be more worried about the nolva as that requires a script. But I wouldnt think they would test for that either.

this is what i said at bb.com forums
    Couldn't you ask them what they are testing for? I think you should have the right to know what they are testing you for.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.95%

So, what happened? And did anyone find out on how long m4ohn stays in the body?
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.84%

I am not really sure why this is even being made into a big issue..M4OHN is as legal as drinking coffee so what is the big concern with the drug test? Lay off the recreational drugs and you will pass!
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.17%

does anyone know how long equipoise stays in your system and if it is detected by urine tests i am working at a hospital

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nolva/clomid test positive on a drug test?
    By Lotsofsquats in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-11-2003, 03:08 PM
  2. T1pro and drug tests
    By kranden in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 10:59 AM
  3. PH's and Drug Testing
    By jweave23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 10:14 PM
  4. drug tests