Cycle results and questions/ideas

ShredHead

Awards
I just finished up a 2 week cycle:
Week 1: 20 mg M5AA (Pre-workout) and 5 mg M1T
Week 2: 20 mg M5AA (Pre-workout) and 10 mg M1T

Gains: 16 pounds (12.5 first week then 3.5 the second week)

I did not experience any side effects expect some light hair shedding during the first week then heavier hair shedding towards the end of the second week. I did not notice any testical shrinkage until about day 8.
This was my first experience with M1T and I wanted to see how it effected me. I really didn't notice anything from the M5AA pre-workout (I know people are taking larger doses). I will be taking 4 weeks off (PCT) before starting another cycle. My question is what do you guys recommend for my second cycle?

I am thinking about stacking 5 mg of M1T with a 4-AD transdermal or maybe a 4-AD/19-Nor transdermal mix. I don't see the need to go over 5 mg with M1T as I gain fine on 5 mg. Any input?

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Can you go into more detail about the hairloss ? Be as specific as possible. Would you find like 10 hairs on your pillow in the morning... or what ?

ShredHead

Awards
Can you go into more detail about the hairloss ? Be as specific as possible. Would you find like 10 hairs on your pillow in the morning... or what ?
I only noticed hair loss when I took a shower or combed my hair. I started off really light, meaning more than usual. Then a good amount (20 or so) would come out when I took a shower and (10 or so) when I combned my hair. My hair line does look to have been effected though.

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
Nice to hear someone getting good results with only 5-10mgs of M1T.:thumbsup:

ShredHead

Awards
Yeah, I don't plan on going any higher than that. I'm going to only use 5 mg for my next two week cycle (most likely with 4-AD) and see how that goes.