Prohormone expiration date PLEASE HELP!!!

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
I have 5 bottles of m-drol and 4 bottles of 1,4ad BOLD all sealed from the factory that have expiration dates of 10/2009..they have been stored in cool dry place the entire time and my question is are they safe to use and if so how effective will they still be at this point in time.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
I also have some sealed M-dien too... not even sure what that is lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THEY ARE ALL BAD!!!

Please send to me so i can dispose of properly ;)

j/k

I honestly dont know for sure but I have seen some CEL reps post up before that they are typically still good for sometime past their exp dates

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It sounds like you kept them stored in a proper manner. I would personally still use them as if they hadn't expire.

When I worked at a pharmacy, the head pharmacist told me that most stuff only loses about 2-5% of it's potency per each year passed AFTER expiration.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
yeah I read some articles online showing that most drugs are good to go atleast 5 years after the date and some are good up to 15 years and the main concern is potency not toxicity. Its been 2 years and they have been stored in an ideal place so i'll give it a shot at normal dosage and see how it works.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
US Govt. did a study on the military's massive drug reserves (MASSIVE), with the intent to decide if throwing away 'expired' meds was needed, or a waste of our money. Turned out that drugs, typically stored in warehouses in less than perfect environments that were 10+ years old (I think that was the age of them) were 90%+ effective....so I'd not worry about it.

I've had the same bottle of tylenol for ever (literally, forever)...my wife wants to chuck it, but I refuse, I ask her "what did it turn into?" and she says 'old tylenol'...and then I say 'thats right, as I put it back on the shelf'

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had the same bottle of tylenol for ever (literally, forever)...my wife wants to chuck it, but I refuse, I ask her "what did it turn into?" and she says 'old tylenol'...and then I say 'thats right, as I put it back on the shelf'
LOL. I love it!

You following the Phillies? I hope to see them in the World Series against the Rays for a re-match :D

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
LOL. I love it!

You following the Phillies? I hope to see them in the World Series against the Rays for a re-match :D
Im about to watch game one right now...Rays looked solid yesterday...if it comes down to a rematch we'll have to make a friendly wager.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
first off they are still good, second off why havnt you used those yet!