Will I obtain my goal?

1. Will I obtain my goal?

OK im 155lbs and 13% BF. Been stuck at 13% for a while. I want to get down to 8%. I'm been readin up on clen and thinkin about running that 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, ephedrine on the weeks off. I'm dion like a 40:40:20 ratio of pro:carbs:fat. I'm goin at about 500 cal below maintance level so around 1700cals a day. Doin cardio 25 min sessions 5 days a week. doing this for about 8 weeks. Do you think I'll be able to shed that 5% off by maintaining a good diet and cardio routine and takin clen and ephedrine?

2. do cardio for 30 min HIIT sessions, and run clen for all 4 weeks, b/c thatll make sure you dont lose any muscle

3. Quote Originally Posted by bigman420
    do cardio for 30 min HIIT sessions, and run clen for all 4 weeks, b/c thatll make sure you dont lose any muscle
    I was told it worked best at 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 6 weeks, could I throw in some m4ohn to preserve the muscle?
    •   

4. There seems to be a lot of good things being said about stacking triac and some kind of androgen to lighten up and preserve muscle mass. I seem to lose alot of muscle while on clen so i always take some kind of ph/aas while using it, but that just me.

5. yea i think im gonnna take m4ohn or m1t while on clen. Ill run it for 6 weeks, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, ephedrine on weeks off. I got like 8lbs to loose so I think It can be done.

6. I think you need to train naturally for a while before you think about M1T, or M5aa... How old are you?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Golgo13
    I think you need to train naturally for a while before you think about M1T, or M5aa... How old are you?
    Im 22, Ive been training naturally for 4 years.

8. how tall are you? That'll put you down to 147lb which is pretty light. I personally would be bulking some more.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Peal
    how tall are you? That'll put you down to 147lb which is pretty light. I personally would be bulking some more.
    I'm 5"8

Similar Forum Threads

1. will nolvadex affect my igf gains...
    By muscleup in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 10:36 PM
  2. I need some advice to help me reach my goal.
    By tiger74 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 08:55 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 08:28 AM
  4. Micro-doses of PH's? My goals/what should I do?
    By Angular Air in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 02:48 AM
  5. Help me reach my goal
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2003, 11:56 PM