sick post PCT andromass/hard gains

squidboy

Banned
Awards
Thought I'd post my post PCT results;
weeks 1-8 x2 dosed andromass/hard cycle. +25 lbs
weeks 9-12; torem, creatine, ostarine
weeks 13-14;- started to cut/recomp. ostarine, clenbuterol @ 200/day. Cardio -5 hours/week
Today is day one of week 15. I woke up ran a 10k on an empty stomach, had a soup and salad then went right to the gym for chest workout.
Weighed myself afterwards and I'm +23lbs and I have lost about 5 lbs fat since cycle .....WTF?! Im ****ing impressed. I had skipped weighing myself for several weeks and was shocked.....

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
So just to clarify... you did a full cycle (test or whatever), PCT (clomid etc...) THEN after that PCT ran what you listed above?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So just to clarify... you did a full cycle (test or whatever), PCT (clomid etc...) THEN after that PCT ran what you listed above?
I would believe he did the cycle he laid out (Andromass + Hard for 8 weeks), then did his PCT (from weeks 9-12) and promptly followed that by a Clenbuterol + whatnots cycle. And is now sitting at +23 with some BF loss...

When you say you did 2xdosed, are we talking then 8 weeks with 8 caps a day? That must've been quite the expensive cycle, but indeed some good results. What were your original stats?

I'm on a tailend of an AM + AH but didn't dose nearly as high as that and was also planning on a Clen run after PCT to cut the fat that I got while on cycle.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice results. Andromass is back in stock of today, for a limited final run.

squidboy

Banned
Awards
I did 3 weeks at 6/6, then bumped up to 8/8. It was crazy, crazy expensive no doubt even with 40% off. However I had very little strength or lean mass gains at day 20 so I bumped up the dose, and extended the cycle. It would have been been both expensive and really unrewarding for me if I had stopped at week 4. I extended to 6 weeks. By the time I was finishing week 5 I was gaining between a 1/2b and a 1 lb a day.I started the cycle at 170 lbs at between 3-4% BF. I'm up to 193. Awesome for a non methyl with that smooth a pct.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I did 3 weeks at 6/6, then bumped up to 8/8. It was crazy, crazy expensive no doubt even with 40% off. However I had very little strength or lean mass gains at day 20 so I bumped up the dose, and extended the cycle. It would have been been both expensive and really unrewarding for me if I had stopped at week 4. I extended to 6 weeks. By the time I was finishing week 5 I was gaining between a 1/2b and a 1 lb a day.I started the cycle at 170 lbs at between 3-4% BF. I'm up to 193. Awesome for a non methyl with that smooth a pct.
Well, gonna have to stop right there and not really trust your cycle info from that one statement.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3-4% BODYFAT?!!?! We need some before/after pics bro, not doubting you at all, would just love to see the difference 20 lbs. makes with that kind of physique!

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
3-4% BODYFAT?!!?! We need some before/after pics bro, not doubting you at all, would just love to see the difference 20 lbs. makes with that kind of physique!
Bump that s*it!

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
you started at 3-4% bodyfat... lost fat and gained 23lbs on cycle, then started a cut with clen dosed at 200? sorry man, but that doesn't add up... i'm sure you started with much higher bodyfat % than you guestimate

squidboy

Banned
Awards
or you could just use the search function..... starting photos are on this site under estimate my bodyfat.

squidboy

Banned
Awards
i submitted before/ after photos to Eric and earned the $ 300/ credit.... i dont have any on my phone. Will dig some up when im am near a computer...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I could find was 2 pics of you in a tank top. You're definitely lean, but 3-4% is probably extreme. You're barely above essential fat at that level.

squidboy

Banned
Awards
I started at 3-4 percent bodyfat. By the end of my cycle i had gained bodyfat.
I have lost some of that bodyfat since the end of cycle........

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started at 3-4 percent bodyfat. By the end of my cycle i had gained bodyfat.
I have lost some of that bodyfat since the end of cycle........
What method was used for the reading?

squidboy

Banned
Awards
I will pull up some photos from a computer. I dont care if u believe the pecentage or not.
At that bodyfat i had abdomen veins, spiderwebs on the back of my triceps, and veins all protruding from my skin from the top of my thighs down to my feet at a resting heart rate. In the end.... its relevance here is that being primed so lean contributed to the large gains. ****, if you cut that hard, then bulk without anabolics your weight is gonna jump......

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will pull up some photos from a computer. I dont care if u believe the pecentage or not.
At that bodyfat i had abdomen veins, spiderwebs on the back of my triceps, and veins all protruding from my skin from the top of my thighs down to my feet at a resting heart rate. In the end.... its relevance here is that being primed so lean contributed to the large gains. ****, if you cut that hard, then bulk without anabolics your weight is gonna jump......
Well, you're a prime example of why priming is so important... again, thank you for the feedback!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think everyone here will be in agreement when we say "Holy SH*T"

Amazing. How do you get that lean?!

squidboy

Banned
Awards
I think everyone here will be in agreement when we say "Holy SH*T"

Amazing. How do you get that lean?!
Thanks very much. I had a whole foods only diet... no processed foods allowed. I cut out all sugar including fruit juice. Only lowfat or non fat milk. Little cheese... never any whole milk cheese. No butter, or margarine. Very low carbs cycled based on my lifting schedule. 5 x/ week 45 minutes a.m. cardio on fasted stomach with 24oz h20 w/ bcaaas. A 6th day of both a.m. and p.m cardio. 5 Day split-Evening weight training. I wanted to get as close as i could to competition level bodyfat without any supps.........
It helped me really hone in my discipline. My bulk was all whole foods, no sugar as well. No Casein in my bulk, id eat a steak or pair of chicken breasts before sleep instead...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks very much. I had a whole foods only diet... no processed foods allowed. I cut out all sugar including fruit juice. Only lowfat or non fat milk. Little cheese... never any whole milk cheese. No butter, or margarine. Very low carbs cycled based on my lifting schedule. 5 x/ week 45 minutes a.m. cardio on fasted stomach with 24oz h20 w/ bcaaas. A 6th day of both a.m. and p.m cardio. 5 Day split-Evening weight training. I wanted to get as close as i could to competition level bodyfat without any supps.........
It helped me really hone in my discipline. My bulk was all whole foods, no sugar as well. No Casein in my bulk, id eat a steak or pair of chicken breasts before sleep instead...
Well damn. I hope to be down to 6-8% in a few weeks. I'm getting there. But I don't think I could ever get as lean as you are in those pics without some serious AAS/supplemental manipulation. I've always put on weight fast, even with low calories... I have to dip calories VERY low, I'm taling 2k a day at most to get cut.

If you load afters, that would be mucho appreciado. I understand if you don't want to, though. Either way... great progress and I'm glad the products worked out for you.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, impressive pics bud, and great results no doubt

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established